2019-06-21 18:21:57

I used to be bad at manual racing but I understand it better now. Plus sometimes the computer misses jumps that I know I could make, so I don't mind doing it manually.

I think you need a good threat ratings to successfully steal a flag.

2019-06-21 18:30:48

Last time I remember, manual racing wasn’t explained. Has that changed? If not, how does it work?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-21 18:51:28

If you go to the park and pick something to practice, you can read explanations for all 4 event types.

2019-06-21 19:25:12

Oh, thanks for that.

2019-06-21 20:16:55

hello,

got some more playing today and started to get some more monsters revived. I have a couple questions.

1. one mentions a horrific power is in one of my files. and not sure what that refers to
2. I have a monster that says that I need a bigger barn. You had to do that in Monster Rancher games sometimes, so how do you do it in this one?

2019-06-21 20:17:14

oh forgot. How do the gummies work?

2019-06-21 22:00:09

Biggish
spoilers

Horrific power is either ghost or zombie I believe. Only way to unlock one of those is to let a monster die. You will eventually get a cutscene involving a monk, and after this, the ghost and zombie monster types will be available.

The bigger barn/bigger farm thing, I think that relates to the devil type, but could be wrong. It's either devil, magical doll or dragon. Anyway, once you hit the ten-year mark, your helper will say that it's been ten years, and ask if you want to expand the farm. It cost me 8k but when I did it I got some extra slots and unlocked a monster type. I just can't remember what kind. For all I know, there are more bonuses later on (I'm getting close to the 20-year mark, so who knows?). But yeah.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-21 22:33:50

If you expand the farm, are you able to keep more monsters at once? Do they interact with each other or do they just walk around? I also remember seeing a graveyard. Where do you find that again? I can’t really remember.

2019-06-22 01:04:37

As far as I know their is no graveyard. And monsters do not interact with each other, the monsters you are not using are put in hybernation Freezing them in time.
Update on my quest to get a max stat ss rank monster that isn't almost dead. I figured out that if you use only the top 6 training methods your stats seem to be maximized to the fullest, I was able to have a monster that didn't hit peak period til almost 2 and a half years, the problem persists though that as soon as I get done training and start on rank stuff, when I hit A rank it's not long after I'm getting the message about retirement, then I hit SS rank and I'm almost at final warning. I really wish I could figure out what I'm doing wrong.

2019-06-22 04:38:19

I have the same problem Buu.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-06-22 05:40:45

My monster was near death and got one more week out of drinking gold water. Wonder what gold herb does.

2019-06-22 20:32:46

Hi everybody. I just wanted to ask, does this game have graphics? Why would that be an option to turn the speech off if there are no graphics? This option was introduced before the Braille output became available.

2019-06-22 21:21:39

Hi. I believe you're struggling with monster years because you use melchen or however that is spelled, but stuff for to help you train. I never had a problem with a monster aging fast until I started using the training boosters. The moment I started using them I suddenly had a worm cat that only held 3 years, where as the rest of mine went for 4 and a half to 5 years. The CattyDevil held 5 years 2 months.
Given, this does limit your rank. With that one I only reached S before I got final warning that it was about to die. I also see with 1.15 the jump warning bug is back. Sometimes I wouldn't hear the first warning, then suddenly the warning on the right hand side, not long enough so I can plan a jump.
I've only seen 1 farm development, the one at 10 years, where you can make stuff bigger, and it gives you 28 slots instead of 20 like when you begin. I'm past 20 years now and on my sixth monster because of that stupid one that only lasted 3 years. Granted again, that I had its stats close to 600, then got a retirement warning, and not long after 650 I got the lasty warning. sad

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2019-06-22 22:01:52

lol i switched so many monster, 4, 5, maybe 6? all of thise in 20 years lol

2019-06-22 23:52:22

I thought it might be those too, but I believe that age is directly linked to rank and stats, cause it seems everyone is experiencing what I am, once your stats reach that 600 mark, your pretty much guaranteed to see the retirement message. I would also say that holds true for anything rank A and up as it seems not long after I hit rank A even if not all my stats are quite at 600 yet I'm getting the message. If this is the case like I believe it to be, please I beg the dev to change it, or at least post a strategy or hint to what we are supposed to do, cause it's rather frustrating not to be able to keep a powerful monster alive.

2019-06-23 01:30:24

How do you resurrect dead monsters? Is that even possible?

2019-06-23 02:53:11

Go to revive in the monster association and pick a file on your computer. In each file there is a jewel containing the essence of a monster that died long ago.

2019-06-23 03:40:17

Hi,
Are golden seeds used for combining monsters?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-23 07:29:56

The golden seed is used in combination, although we don't know what it does, or at least I don't if someone else has figured it out, feel free to share.

2019-06-23 08:31:42 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2019-06-23 08:40:52)

So guys, if someone didn't already figure this out before, now I know what the before and after stats are for a move. They indicate speed and not damage. Before is how fast a certain attack between the time you choose the attack until it's executed, while after means the speed of the attack's cool down, meaning the time in between the execution of the attack to the possibility of choosing another move. That's why moves with before 0 do execute in no time, while moves like smash with "before 32" take ages to execute. Also moves like lightning with before 0 and after 20 do immediately execute but take a lot of time to cool down. Damage as you see is determined by rank and not value. Inaccurate translations do really lead into such a confusion.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-06-23 13:57:19

in regards to the frequent complaint about monsters dying when they get high up. this game looks more and more like monster rancher the more I play it (that's a good thing.) However, in Monster Rancher, the point was to ascend the ranks, and do the game content associated with the story at those ranks. You really weren't supposed to keep a monster forever or keep them around for along time. A lot of the games had "VS Data" where you could save your monsters' stats and abilities at time of death to use in multi-player when someone brough tover a memory card with their monster VS. data on it, But having friends forever like the strangely immortal Pokémon wasn't the point.

The short life spans once you get up high and have exhausted the game content are modeled after Monster Rancher, like the rest of this game, so for the model it's using, it's doing what it is supposed to.

Also, have you guys been having a lot of injuries or runaways, both those things drastically shorten a monster's lifespan and it carries over into offspring.

2019-06-23 15:12:13

The move Fire Breath seems to be a bit overpowered. If an enemy gets hit by it, it will not attack that round at all. So since my monster has high concentration, it's almost unbeatable.
I also think the price of preplums should be increased, or their effect weakened. Currently you can get 10 concentration and health every time you train or participate in a competition, which's a huge boost. And if you buy them during discounts, they're just 800 gold.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-06-23 17:46:51

lol You think that's bad? Wait till you start using the stat-increaser that gives you +10 to -everything for a month. It only costs 3x the price. I guess technically that's the same deal, mathematically, but you get to jack all your stats, not just two of them.

I have never once had a monster injured, but I did have a runaway. Funny thing is, the runaway was with my first monster ever, and he came back, and he lived till past three years old...the oldest by far I've ever gotten. So yeah, I don't get it.
I'm starting to suspect that the stat-enhancers are the culprit. I'm gonna try training with no stat enhancers on my next go-through, to see if that changes things.

Fun fact: if a monster is supposedly reaching retirement age, you can get quite a lot out of it at that point. It's only when it's "lasty" or about to die, I suppose, that you really need to watch out.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-23 20:37:01

Well just to make sure, does that Mega Proton thing boost your stats for only a month? I thought it was permanent. Using it on my previous monster (an apple), it only lived for a year and 9 months, so I suspect these substances may have some effects on the monster's lifespan. As for the golden thing, I think its goal is only to be sold as I've read from its description.
Just out of curiosity, does the player also die of old age after like 50 or 60 years of training, if one manages to play all that far, that is.

2019-06-23 21:03:20

The name of the item is Miltian, with a price of 3000G, the description is Powerful protein. Eating will increase the effectiveness of your training for a month.
After eating the item, every time our monster practices, he will get an additional 10 in all of his statistics for a month.
I always use it every month on my second monster, and as a result, he can reach level A at the age of just over a year.
But apparently, he only survived 1 year 8 months.
Then in my third monster, I reduce the amount of use, only occasionally I give it to my monster.
And it turns out, he survived to 2 years 9 months.
Then, my last monster, I never even gave statistical support items. he is now 3 years and 7 months and he has not received a warning to reach retirement.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.