2019-06-23 21:59:17

Slight spoilers:
Well the one I meant is the following as is written in the game:
Mega Proton 3000G A type of muscle activator. Incleasing all abilities.
Am I missing something here or is my translation file out of date? I'm using the latest version though. The item I just mentioned increases all abilities by 10, but the duration is not specified... Unless you are talking about another item that I haven't yet unlocked, which I doubt, since the shop hasn't displayed any new item in a while.

2019-06-23 22:16:22

Okay, so to clear this up:
There are two separate items. One of them will give you weekly benefits of 10 per stat for a whole month. The other will immediately boost all your stats, but only once.
Maybe it's one or both of these which are shortening lifespan.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-24 01:53:25

The player and assistant don't die.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-24 06:41:29

I have a question while playing I receive letter from association
it said about gevel and magical door and new type of monster and some photo what is it
and how can I interact with go to association but nothing change

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-06-24 09:37:26 (edited by buu420 2019-06-24 09:39:01)

Okay so update on my experimenting.
I raised a monster with no miltions, and it is definitely stats that determine life span, the longer you take to train them up, the longer that monster will live. I have a 4 your old A rank monster, but my point is this, I got that monster to A rank, and literally like 2 trains after that, I got the retirement message, how are you supposed to compete in any of the higher level tournaments, if your monsters stats won't go up past 500 without it getting a message about retirement, then you literally have my 3 months tops before final warning, I barely got ss rank monsters and those monsters I got that high by using miltions, and mega protons, super boosting their stats from birth, which incidentally drastically shortened their life spans pretty much disabling them from competing in any events.
I'm not saying that I want a monster to live forever, but if their is SS rank competitions, and their are, you should be able to train a monster to that level before it's death.

2019-06-24 12:35:11

So that issue that was causing the game to re-focus every so often has been fixed. Thank goodness! Thanks for fixing that. I’m just wondering, does this game have a multiplayer mode? I heard talk of that somewhere.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-24 13:22:22

no

2019-06-24 13:46:34

Hi.
So when playing the new version, I tried to set up flag race speed, and it doesn't save for some reason. Am I the only getting this issue? I hit return and close setting, but it doesn't save.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-24 15:00:44

>533
"FlagLace speed", like "Marathon speed", is reset each time the competition starts. The purpose is the following two.

1. Prevents the monster from runaway accidentally when you operate it.
2. From the soundless state, prevent seizures caused by the rapid playback of many sounds.

For this reason, you may be bothered, but please set each time you compete.

2019-06-24 15:42:26

So I set it before I compete in the options, but when I close the options and actually compete, it doesn't work. Not sure if there's something I'm missing.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-24 15:58:25

the way you get to do the super-hard stuff in this game is by training and hyper-combining already-trained monsters. If you are reaching a peak in starting stats after some point, then you work with four monsters to combine instead of 2.

What I mean is you train two monsters, combine them into one monster that you train, then freeze, and then do it again with two more monsters and make another combined monster and freeze that second-gen monster as well, and then combine the two offspring from the four grandparent monsters to make something even stronger.

2019-06-24 16:05:45

This seems to result in monsters with starting stats in the 180-250 range. Which is great, but still doesn't solve the problem, really. I think there still needs to be balance tweaks there.

And I'd still like to know what like half the items are. The gummies, the soy powder, the omni nut or whatever it's called, plus all the random seeds/wings/bells/trees/other stuff you can win from certain cups. Game is definitely starting to get a bit grindy.

Currently playing with a pixie-ghost (I think?) and it's actually kind of neat. Had awful toughness, health and power to start with but it's now over a year and a half old and starting to compete at D-rank, and it's in peak period, so yeah. Wondering if anyone has yet found a monster with an S rating in one of its stats, btw.

2019-06-24 19:46:00

hello
is there a way to make monsters live more than 5 years?
because i want get SS rank, but can't do it in such a short time

let's rock!

2019-06-24 21:00:59

>537
"Toy powder" is used to diet fat monsters.
"Fruit gummy" and "Cocktail Gummi" control the development policy of monsters.
Many of the items used for "Combine" grant a bonus to the monster's ability and life.

The first step to keep a monster alive is to pay close attention to conditions such as fatigue and stress. Many of the monsters will survive for about 4-5 years.

2019-06-24 21:10:17

Good info, and thank you for that. I think I'm still gonna be careful before using burning wings/golden seed/fairy pod/anything else, though, as I don't want to waste it. I'm also not sure quite how to use gummies still, though now at least I sorta know what they're for. I seem to be able to get a monster's mood/policy up just by feeding it stuff it likes and avoiding stuff it doesn't.

2019-06-24 23:32:25

Right, I guess I should mention, that the monster in question, is the first monster I started ut with combined many many many times over, and his stats at this point should be amazing if what your saying is true, but the problem is, I can't ever hit the 600's in stats, no matter if their starting stats are in the 200's 300's or high 100's. Once I do, and do my first A or S rank competition, I'm usually get the retirement message. Honestly right now I'm just playing at this point to try and collect all the species in my dictionary. Although I do experimenting the whole way.

2019-06-25 00:24:16

Again, don't retire when you get that message. You still have a couple of months of hard training after that. You can do a ton of stuff in that time. If nothing else, make money till you get the final warning and then stop. That's what I do.

2019-06-25 10:16:22

I do usually but I can't really put them through any hard training to finish out their stats at that point, it's pretty much use them to compete til the final warning popps up so if your stuck at A rank or something it's sort of a bummer.

2019-06-25 13:02:52

So, latest update on this end:

I just took a pixie-ghost to the age of about three years and three months. I gave it only food it liked, and in this way I maxed out its happiness. I didn't use a single training item on it, and it ended up with stats in the high 300 to mid 400s, and was a-rank in most things. It got all but one of its moves. I am really at a loss. Like, how are we supposed to increase its life from even that point, and if you're supposed to use training things sometimes to boost stats, how can you do that without significantly impacting lifespan? If I'd taken Prill's suggestions, I'd have been feeding this thing meat and fish and bitter nutrition things half the time, and that guaranteed would've impacted things negatively as far as its lifespan goes.

The only real benefit? I now have about 135k money, and I'm sitting on a bunch of stat-increasers if I want to speed-level something.

2019-06-25 14:34:02

here is what i did
with each mosnter, focus for 1 compotation only, you gotta switch 4 monster til the end
since there are 4 cups at the end
and i figured something
if your combining monster, some of their trates travel too
for example myy 2 monsters had the alerting status, when i combined it whent to developing reletionship

2019-06-25 15:59:20

The best training you can do at retirement age is competition participation.

If you feed an monster a month long training supplement, I wonder if it will still work while exploring?

2019-06-25 16:28:28

hello
mi frend said to me that i can increase farm size but i don't know how do that, how i can do this?

let's rock!

2019-06-25 17:36:24

eventually someone will come around and ask you if you want to rebuild the farm, it will cost you 8k and this allows you to train golems, and eventually, dragons.

And that ghost/pixie only got to the mid 300s, I don't know what you're doing. I had one live to 4 years and 8 months right out of the gate and I got most of its stats to near 450 or even 500. That doesn't fix the problem but just letting you know.

However, it isn't too hard to build up a relationship, and even when Prill suggests something your monster doesn't like, unless things are going very badly and you are afraid your monster will run away, feed them the stuff they don't like anyway. There are downsides to being too nice as well as not being nise enough. You want your policy to be "Usually" as it is generally written in most cases.

If you just feed monsters stuff they like, they won't get a balanced diet and this will hurt their health. It's like if you let a child eat nothing but pizza. You know exactly what would happen then.

The reason Prill will suggest vegies even if your monster doesn't like them for example is because your monster ought to eat them sometimes anyway.

If you are having relationship problems, balance out unpleasant food with aroma cookies or giving random stuff to your monster.

Also, I think I know what burning wings does based on the fact this game is heavily based on Monster Rancher.

I the monster rancher series, there was "burning frather." which was a rare item. If you used it as a combining agent when combining monsters there was like a 99% chance you would get a Pheonix monster, which in most games had no subtypes and was just a phoenix and nothing else. When you combined the pehonix, you almost always got another one as well.

The phoenix was one of the most terrifying monsters in the game and was what one might call "a wet-your-pants-monster" as even when its stats were relatively low, it had enough passive abilities and powerful attacks to murder almost anything.

I do have a question though.

There is a monster I heard called "deno" which was a computer monster. It sounds a lot like the zuums of Monster Rancher. Could someone tell me what kind of monster is its main type? I really want to make whatever it is mixed with a club to try to see how this game's version of the crab saurian works.

In Monster Rancher 2. The Crab Saurian was a combination of a crested velociraptor-like monster and an arrowhead, which is a lot like the clubs in this game. It wasn't considered a very good monster considering ratings, but even so both my friends and I could mop the floor, even with S-ranks stuff with them.

2019-06-25 17:39:42

I don't get searching at all. I read somewhere upthread there are supposed to be seven search points in each map, and I'm lucky to find one or two. And the last couple times I tried there were a lot of walls I had to break, but I could hear no search point anywhere near me even after smashing loads of walls so I gave that up.

2019-06-25 18:15:19

Search when your stats are high so you have energy to break stuff and move around.