2019-06-25 19:05:33

I have burning wings, but I am pretty sure it doesn't make a phoenix monster. Interesting idea though.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-25 19:12:04

just wondering... about the sound modding stuff. It would be nice if you could create sounds for a spesific specie. lets say, that for example, I have a blue flower with the flower default sound, and in some way you can asign some sounds to that specific monster specie

2019-06-25 21:47:28

I'm sort of stuck in a cycle where I raise a monster, it threatens to die, I get annoyed and go play BK, then I get board after a while and repeat.
My best monsters only had 2 or 3 stats in the 999s.
They were on there last legs by the time they completed the finals they were trained for.
I enjoy having nice powerful monsters. In other words, I enjoy it for about 30 minutes per monster. Then I combine and it goes up to 40 minutes per monster, and that's when I use the Milshen all the time. Using only that seems to be the best training strategy I found.
By the way, has anyone gotten a bear? As far as I can tell, the bears claw, which I used twice, boosts stats and doesn't give you a bear instead.

2019-06-26 04:50:26

hello
can you explain to me meaning of this Characteristic: Loyalty correction(The influence of loyalty is large)

let's rock!

2019-06-26 06:07:59

I think that means that your relationship is much faster to happen and strengthen I believe.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-26 06:28:27

Woo! Earned my first bear's claw, and I'd have a second except that my monster dies every time I finish that competition (flag race). Blah. I cheesed the hell out of the bear fight with a plant-golem monster using Honey over and over again. I'm assuming the bear is not an actual viable monster type we can unlock, or if we can, it's only after getting all four top ranks.

I have more money than I know what to do with, and discovered you can stack training items (the plum and milshen or whatever it's called), so it's easy to jack health and concentration pretty fast. I got a monster into the low 600s by the time it was eight months old or so (a ghost-dragon, if you care). Looking forward to a day when a baby monster might have over 300-350 stats; if I can get one of those, and can play carefully, I feel like maybe I can get a max-stat creature a little before it's about to die, and just mop up.

I wonder if any of you have gotten the king's cup for all four areas (flag race, colosseum, marathon, contest). Is there supposed to be a cutscene for each of them, or just the first? I wish it would unlock something, in any case. Better training. Some perk where you'd be friends faster or would get punished less for training/boosters.

That said, I'm still enjoying this one, even if it's grindy.

2019-06-26 06:40:42

Has anyone tried combining 3 bear claws?

2019-06-26 09:34:40

I finished all the kings cup battles, but no bear. I think I've unlock almost everything except that one. my monster collection rate is 61%

The Creator is the greatest creation

2019-06-26 13:34:30

if not a secret could some of you tell me how to combine gevel with monster
I gave those to my monster but it said secret you can't give that only thing is you must combine with monster
so how do I combine them i'm stuck with these stuff right now

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-06-26 13:35:29

Hi.
Can you tell me what it means when I get the message that says I have to be strict with the monster?
Also, I keep getting told my monster is thin, but I keep giving it the dearest of foods every weak considering you can only feed it once per weak.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-06-26 14:54:15

Give it some candy

2019-06-26 16:19:32

A few answers.

slight
spoilers

1. If the monster is thin, give it candy. That will help.
2. If you are not being strict enough, maybe try giving it food that it doesn't like as much for a week or two. Personally I'd rather be too gentle than too strict though.
3. Jewels appear to have some sort of effect when you breed two monsters, but honestly I don't know if it's working. I've had a zombie-dragon and a ghost-dragon, used a dragon jewel hoping for a primary dragon type, and...nope. Tried it four times, just to see if it was random. Also unsure on whether the bear claw/golden seed/burning wings are working as intended, since they don't actually appear to do anything.

Now, a few questions:

1. I've asked this before, but it bears repeating. Fireplace Stone, Chrysanthemum Tree, stuff like that...do you need it with you at all times, or do you use it as a one-time thing, or does the item go away when used, or what?
2. What the hell does fairy pod do? You can't use it on a monster and you can't use it in combination. Is it just for selling?
3. What do moon stone and shining herb do? I've seen them, but haven't ever earned them.

2019-06-26 16:51:50

Thanks for the help

2019-06-26 19:09:49

Moonstone will give you a monster called ciara

The Creator is the greatest creation

2019-06-26 22:13:46

Ciara, eh? Is that a new type or is that just its nickname?

Also decided that catty generally sucks as a type, or at least so far they do. Plant is one of my favourites, and zombie isn't half bad either. Pixie and ghost are neat too. I still haven't tried ryon or goblin at all, but goblin looks boring. I've done a bit with laby and slime, but again, not all that interesting. Slime could be neat at high levels, I bet. Gau just looks weird to me. Golem looks like it will be hamstrung in a technical fight because it does huge damage but most of it except Earthquake and Bulldoze needs you to be close.

2019-06-26 22:13:48

I've gotten my monster stuck in the "Super Sparta" policy and I've tried everything—playing with it, giving it food it likes, giving it fruit gummies—nothing's making the policy change! Help ...

2019-06-26 22:37:15

>562
Items such as "Fireplace stone" are effective when owned. The effects are weak, but they always help monsters.
"Fairy pod" and "Black stone board" are items to manipulate the development policy. These are also effective by owning them, just like the Fireplace stone.
The "Shining herb" has a very very nice effect.

2019-06-26 23:05:24

hello
i have 8000 g, but how many i must wait this message, about increasing farm size

let's rock!

2019-06-26 23:17:42

Ten in-game years.

2019-06-26 23:34:36

Well, that's interesting, what about the golden seed? is that just another stat boosting item like the burning wings or is it used to make a special monster. And thanks for the shining herb hint, it's sad cause I'm pretty sure the last shining herb I had I sold it, for this amazing effect, do you have to feed it to your monster? Or is it a passive effect like the fireplace stone and whatnot.

2019-06-26 23:37:50

Golden Seed is for combining monsters. No idea what it actually does, mind you, except that it's supposed to do something. I used one and didn't get anything wonderful.

Thanks for letting me know that those items I was curious about have a passive effect all the time, and I don't need to use them/get multiples, and they won't run out. I have all but the cherry tree and the black stone board (which I've never seen before, btw). One of these days I am hoping to unlock the other king cups and do them. I can't get my highest monster to do the flag-race king cup he unlocked, because he dies right afterword, and the game doesn't seem to give any cutscene indicating that I've unlocked it. I'm assuming it does.

Thank you for helping clear some things up though.

2019-06-27 00:29:35 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2019-06-27 00:31:15)

Suggestion for a later update: if possible, expand item descriptions to state what you do with a specific item.
For example, "fairy pod": item type, passive, item description, used for policy development.

2019-06-27 00:32:18

#569: my farm there are already 15 years

let's rock!

2019-06-27 02:49:38

If you passed the 15-year mark and didn't get asked to upgrade, I don't know what the deal is there. That should've happened, for sure. It happened to me very shortly after my ten-year anniversary. It would be neat if, every ten years, you got the option to expand the farm even more. More storage space would be lovely. And if you do want to have a bear/phoenix type, or anything else legendary, this would be one way to put it behind a wall.

Still seeking suggestions on types to play with at this point. Stuff that's effective and fairly easy to train. I have a high-level zombie-dragon, plant-golem and catty-plant, as well as a decently levelled pixie-ghost.

2019-06-27 05:42:12

Hello. I had a monster that died and I changed the name to the boxer and I understand that you can bring it back. so how do I find the name boxer to bring him back thanks. this game is so awesome lol.