2020-04-15 21:06:59

@25, that's what I did but didint worked, the mition I nead is 10 kinstruction meteariols

2020-04-15 21:39:02

Hi.

@26, I can't help sorry.

Maybe you could ask in the other thread about this game?

You can start the level over again but I can't remember how to do it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, If I could take your save and help I would but that's not possible.

Did you change the warehouse to receive the construction matirials?

I'm gone for real :)

2020-04-15 21:46:39

Hi.

At 26 are you sure you have enough workers that can man the factorys.
The chain should look like this.
ore extractor delivers ore to let's say, warehouse 3, let's just assume that you have build two chains of living quarters, hydro farms and a warehouse each, so the warehouse number for the ore extractor is 3.
So, extractor delivers ore to warehouse 3, factory gets ore from warehouse 3, produces construction materials and passes them on to warehouse 4.
As I said, make sure that everything is connected to the right building and that enough people are there, go build at leased to settlemens.

Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-15 21:48:20

Also something that is an issue are adds for doubling rewards.
You can hit an add but not get ridd of it without losing your bonus.

Also, boost slots don't work. You click on a boost slot and click on the boost you want to have, but it just clicks and it doesn't work.

I mean the boost slots at the top of the screen, not the building boosts.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-15 21:53:13

Works for me.

2020-04-15 22:00:56

Hi.

I need to know how to get crystal, how did you guys do it?

I can't pass this mission without making computer parts.

2020-04-15 22:11:42

ok here's a part of my planit or how ever its called,
ore extracter, out going connections, wherehouse1
factory, incoming connections, wherehouse 1, out going connections, wherehouse 2
wherehouse1, incoming connections, ore extracter, outgoing connections, factory
wherehouse2, incoming connections, factory, outgoing connections, nothing
hope this helped, its a cool way to discribe your planit if you nead help with such tipe of stuf

2020-04-15 22:22:31

Hi.

at 31 well the supply chain looks perfect, so the error isn't there.

Again, chec that you have enough workers available. the game won't tell you if you don't have enough. Build one or two more living quarters, hydro farms and storages for food, then people should automatically go and man the factory.

Also make sure that warehouse 2 is set to receiving construction materials, you need to manually set this if you didn't do so till now.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-15 22:24:11

Hi.

at 31 well find an empty crystal region or eexplore and plonk a crystal extractor on it with a connected warehouse. Make sure that you have enough money of course, if you don't it might tell you that it needs crystal in the arria, even though you build it in a crystal region. If so, check how much money you have.

Greetings moritz.

2020-04-15 23:06:45

Hi.

@simba, I'll explore and see what happens.

2020-04-15 23:11:05

Artifacts don't work either.

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-04-15 23:43:59

Hi.

I tried exploreing but all my regans are empty with no crystals in sight, is there a trick to this or should I delete the beta?

2020-04-16 08:07:50

Hi.
@brad: As described in post 1, there is a bug which won't show you the whole map. If that happens, then close the game in the app switcher and launch it again.
@Meatbag: There can be a lot of reasons for you're stuck:
1. Are your workers working? Then the factory won't produce anything.
2. You need enough people. Try to make around 150 to see if that starts the production.
A few days ago I saw someone posting about being stuck in sector 4. It's just a matter of exploring everything to find the wormhole.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-04-16 09:38:38

Hi.

@SLJ, I did that,, if I explore more empty regions, does more of the map appear?

I've opened and closed the app a couple times and explored more empty regions but haven't come across any crystal squares yet.

Also the more exploring I do; the more cash is waisted.

2020-04-16 09:39:56

Hi.

It also says that crystals are rare in this map.

I'm level 3, I can't seam to update my skills, can you help with that? I have no skill points, how do I get them?

2020-04-16 10:56:55

Hi.

I'm going to leave this beta for a while and hope for an update.

At the moment, exploring each region costs way to much and all I'm seeing at the moment is mountins and ore, no crystals at all.

I've closed and opened the game quite afew times too.

2020-04-16 22:15:11

Hi all.
A new beta version has just been released. A lot of accessibility issues has been fixed, and the space stations are now accessible.
@brad:
1. It will take a while before you can upgrade your skills. I'm currently in level 8, and I haven't found any reasons for upgrading yet.
2. I really wish I could help with your chrystal issue. Try to use the build in speech instead of VOiceover to see if that makes any difference.
Cash is not an issue though. You can quickly earn some cash by building a commercial construct or what's called, select the quick task which takes 5 minutes and then you'll have enough cash to explore the whole map if you wish.
If you really can't find the chrystal spot after having tried that, you have the last choice: Go into the settings when you are on the planet, and from there, you can choose to abandoned the planet to start from scratch on the same planet. I hope that helps.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2020-04-17 00:42:29 (edited by Dark 2020-04-17 00:42:54)

Well the access version is now out on Ios, though I suspect it's not the new Beta Slj mentioned in the first post.
There are one or two miner bugs, EG the close button doesn't work on the connection screen if you don't want to connenct something, and occasionally messages on buttons don't read correctly, but in general the game is just as good as I thought it was, and I've already bought some upgrade gear.

Only a couple of things, which might or might not be fixed in the next version.
First, as Simba said earlier, at the moment there is no way to see if an industrial building is affecting your colony. Oh, you can build farms and such on either side, but above or below is more of a problem. It'd be really nice if there was a confirmation dialogue here.
In the same way, on the second planet, I made the mistake of building the commercial complex too far from the living quarters (well  guess it was too far), and there was no indication of such.

Hope this gets looked at somewhere, since at the moment I am not sure where a building needs to be in order for you to connect with it, and since as far as I know there is no way to demolish a building if you build something in the wrong place (well it makes sense for the game's challenge), that might be a problem.

I also notice there is a hell of a lot to unllock in the game, which is awesome, indeed I'm loving all the different building types and such, I'm already level 3 and on the first planet of sector 2, and am loving the game, indeed I've already bought a couple of upgrade packs, just to support the developer.

Now the only hard part will be not playing all night big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-04-17 01:39:46

Okay that was weird, and I don't know if it was a bug or not.
I was on the computer parts mission, and explored all the sectors, but couldn't find any crystals anywhere!
I then flew into space and checked the other planets, in case you could transport resources from one planet to another, or maybe find something useful out there, but found nothing.
I then go back to the planet, to find all my buildings, however suddenly the exploration count has changed and hurrah! a nice patch of crystals!

Either this is a bug, or I missed something about exploration works, though on the plus side my march through the galaxy can continue big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-04-17 02:35:10

Yeah, it's a bug we have to deal with for now.

2020-04-17 02:59:11 (edited by amerikranian 2020-04-17 02:59:31)

I tried this game and I'm afraid that I'm seriously going to have to give this one a pass until skipping region bug can be resolved. I don't have enough patience to keep scrolling back to the same region 100 times because my cursor decided to jump to a random spot on the map.

2020-04-17 03:40:51

Okay there do seem to be some weird labelling issues here.
In my last mission, I was told a region had crystals, yet when I tried to build a crystal extractor there, I was told there weren't any crystals.
similarly, the refresh on timers seems to be a little bit odd, or at least I'm not sure at the moment which timers work whilst the game is running and which don't.

I also really hope the bug with vo speaking buttons gets fixed, soon.

Btw, has anyone tried the self voicing option? I remember when  Kingdom first came out, there  a major  between using vo and using the  game voice. Speaking of crafting kingdom, I'd be more than happy to pay for a free boosts without watching videos option here, though that being said, you don't have to sit for too long with the videos, and I have been using them to get in game rewards.

it's now however 3AM, my Iphone is running out of batteries so methinks tis time to call it a night!

I can say though, this is absolutely the space building, procedurally generated colonisation game I've actually been wanting for a long time.

2020-04-17 03:55:23

Well I was setting a long term research project going, and sure enough yes indeed, the in built game voice does read buttons more efficiently than vo does, at least at this point, you can even alter it's speed with the option in settings.
I'll try that tomorrow, since as I said, I'm guessing that like crafting kingdom, it'll be more efficient for a while.

2020-04-17 08:06:20

Hi Dark.
1. I'll recommend you to play the beta version instead, since this is more up to date..
2. I'll recommend to use the self voicing, since it reads things more fluently.
3. Regarding chrystals and other tiles which doesn't show up: Yep, this is a bug, which also is mentioned in post 1.
4. Regarding the message that a region is out of chrystals or any other resources:
This is a bug which I'll try to explain to the developer, unless it has been fixed in the latest beta version which got released yesterday night.
The issue is that it's a wrong message we are getting. That message can happen because of the following:
1. You don't have enough money.
2. All your people are working.
3. You need more people to build the selected building. There are properly more reasons for this message.
I'm glad you enjoy the game. This is indeed an awesome game.

Best regards SLJ.

2020-04-17 09:24:31

Loving the iOS version of this. Can't get the android beta link to work which is a shame but oh well.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!