2019-11-21 01:16:59

bump

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-11-21 07:26:57

Hi.

Any progress regarding black desert or black desert online as it is on the PC?

Still unsure if I should get it or not, so any further success with the game would be appreaciated.

I thought of recording a Samurai Warriors 4-ii demo if anyone would want to know more about the game.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-21 09:44:23

Yup I'd be interested in a samurai warriors demo.

Dont think anyone mentioned capcom beat em up bundle but it's totally playable.

2019-11-21 10:40:39

Oh man capcom beat 'em up bundle is great. Easy trophies and achievements as well.
So going through a list of beat 'em ups, it seems like a game called earth's dawn might be playable. It looks pretty neat, featuring experience and crafting.

2019-11-21 17:59:31

Dissidia Final Fantasy, the original PSP game, is completable up to the extra story mode thing for me, the Inward Chaos. I used NVDA's OCR to get around the menus. Also, Soul Caliber Six is playable. Dissidia is my favorite fighting game of all now.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-11-21 18:55:51

Also if you have a ps4 you can try out dissidia NT, it’s like the first dissidia but the story mode is too short and you need to collect story tokens to advance the story by winning a match in other mode like gauntlet or online.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-11-21 21:35:19

I've tried NT, on a PC, but the team battles are way too much for me, I can't keep track of everything. And the core defense is awful.

hanif wrote:

Also if you have a ps4 you can try out dissidia NT, it’s like the first dissidia but the story mode is too short and you need to collect story tokens to advance the story by winning a match in other mode like gauntlet or online.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-11-21 21:41:34

what is your definition of playable. is it playing easily, not much learning curve or remembering of sounds. Is it try to figure out the map but everything else is straight forward. Or is itabsolutely accessible. Playble isn't really something we can ask for, sense a lot of things are different from one person to another. For example, playable for me is actually where i know something about it, but i have to figure out sounds, emnu's, controls, maps, etc. But for some others it might be different, as  in only learning sounds but everything else is already known or easy to learn.

2019-11-22 01:38:54

Playable to me is being able to progress pretty far without sighted assistance. That bit about learning sounds is just a part of the process so I dont factor it in but maybe its more important to others. See, in some games punches and kicks sound the same, which is why it is less important than being able to progress in a game. A good example of this is tekken advance, where all attacks almost sound the same, but its totally playable.

2019-11-22 09:01:09

So, I took the plunge and picked up earth's dawn. It definitely seems playable so far. Exploration seems entirely sidescrolling, haven't tried crafting yet but it's all menu based, as is selecting missions. There's no hub world to explore or anything. Also an FYI for those with ps4s, capcom beat 'em up bundle is currently half off, $10 is a steal for 7 excellent arcade games.

2019-11-22 10:25:40

Hi.

At Stirlock shit, you're making me poor this month xd.

but Eart's dawn sounds quite interesting, I am all for big guns, swords and aliens.

Well, you have guns in this game, right?

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-25 10:08:40

Hi.

Bumping this topic back up, i recorded a demo for Samurai Warriors 4-ii, you can find the link to it in the topic I have created.

Next game I will look at is earth's dawn, already downloaded it.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-26 12:19:21

hello! several wards about lotr battle for middle earth 2. in this game there are many of hotkeys for creating units,for building different structures and ubgrades and hero skills. i ended all compaigns and sometimes play battle vs computer. you can recognize menus using OCR in NVDA

2019-11-26 13:29:31

Hi.

hmm, sounds interesting, but what about battleing, moving units and fighting? How accessible is that?

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-26 17:04:24

hello! you can move units using cursor keys and navigate to the map. you must mouse only for  give orders for units and heros. Q  check all your units and you wil rule all of your army. Space using for place your camera to the importent events and zones in your map, for example to places where enemy is attacking or placees where you need move your soldiers

2019-11-26 22:03:07

does the same apply for age of empires?  only star wars Galactic battlegrounds is super cheap, so I'm wondering if that will be doable also.  Earth's dawn will be given a real good go. smile

2019-11-27 09:34:08

yes, star wars galactic battlegrounds is playable too

2019-11-27 10:20:54

Hi.

Well, how is starwars galactic battlegrounds supposed to be playable? As far as I know it involves heavy mouse movement and has no real keyboard input, so I guess getting around is either quite limited or a pain in the butt.

Does the game even run under windows 10? Quickly looking it up shows that the game is from 2002, so I'm not sure about compatibility.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-28 00:35:29

it's on steam, so yes.  from what I could find, there is a lot of keyboard input, but I could be wrong.  will give it a proper look this weekend and let you know.  smile

2019-11-28 01:55:02

Gonna try out some hakuoki games and see if they're playable. Both the first and second ps vita visual novels are 2.99 on the psn store till dec 2nd.

2019-11-28 16:05:43

in star wars galactic battle grounds there are many hot keys for building and creating units. if you dont want  find resurses , you can use cheat codes for them

2019-11-28 16:13:53

Hi

At Igggggggggggoriha do you have a list of hotkeys somewhere?

I will try out the game game when I have a bit of time on my hands.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-28 18:04:19

On a similar note, I’m wondering about Star Wars Empire at War? I know there is a lot more spoken  feedback about units being built et cetera, so I’m curious to see if that is playable as well.  Would be great if it is, as there are some fantastic mods floating about.

2019-11-29 03:53:38

hey all.
I'm wondering, are there any playable third person shooters? it would be cool if there are any, especially arcade based third person shooters like the earth defence force series.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-11-29 15:14:43

about star wars empire at war. there is not hot keys for creating units and structures defold. but i have special script for auto hot key. there are 3 maps. 2 for earth battles and one  in space. there are hot keys for all factions of star wars empire at war forces of corruption. instruction only in russian language.  thanks my friends who create this script for me because i wanted  to play this great game. take please  and try to play battles.

https://yadi.sk/d/sWiZtYbLwzURTw

https://yadi.sk/d/7-34PIlzuI4YFw