2019-11-15 04:32:08

Isn't it a side scrolling beat em up?

2019-11-15 06:23:58

Hi friends is anybody here, who knows pc controls of shak-fu: a legend reborn game?

2019-11-15 11:21:16

hello! i know only gamepad controls. A jump,X,Y,B different attacks. B is super attack

2019-11-15 11:25:47

about killing floor. you should use gamepad because you need aim assist. if you have not gamepad,  berserk is only playable class for you. i have several custom maps for  plaing more conviniant for us. i could give a link , if  it will interesting for you.

2019-11-15 11:31:35

about black desert for consoles. its  mmorpg. this game have auto navigation to quests,MPC and other. if you will use  for example remote play for ps4,you can use NVDA OCr for recognize  menus and other elements and play with out big problems. you can read dialogues. and buy skils.

2019-11-15 13:07:05

Hi.

At Igggoreha, Killing flore 2 sounds quite interesting to me, from what I could gather, it's basically a zombie shooter slayer gore type of game.

I have a GamePad and would play the PC version, so I suppose the auto aim is there.

The game seams to be quite coop heavy, so i don't know if you can even enjoy the game as a soloist.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-15 17:21:19

OK, I'm intrigued. How on earth does this work? I'd love to play an MMO like this.
Also, don't bother with shaq foo, it has lots of hazards and platforming later on, same for river city girls. There's also a particular boss later that basically uses shooter mechanics.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-11-16 04:08:52

My brother says that corpse party is playable if you can read it, bonus if you can understand Japanese. For those who don't know, corpse party is a series of japanese horror-themed visual novels. I have the first two on my vita. Will report my findings. This is a series that started out on PC so maybe you can find it.

2019-11-16 05:54:04

So I went ahead and bought black desert since it's only $15 on psn at the moment, so will mess with it and see how well it works.

2019-11-16 11:14:28

stirlock, write here about your rezolds and your success in black desert. use play remote for reading  texts and menus. about  killing floor 2, its fun play solo, but its possible to create own server and to play with other people using maps wich   playable  for us. or play oficial maps and you can ask other people bring you new weapons. you can give them money wich you earn for killing zombies.

2019-11-16 12:27:38

for those who still plays sacred citadel, does anyone know how to beat the mini boss in act 1 level 4? those enemies always likes to block my light attack.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-11-16 13:37:09

Does someone have the default controls for black desert? or at least how to autowalk to quests?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2019-11-16 15:37:01 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-11-16 15:39:55)

Corpse party is indeed playable and is like a point and click adventure. Sadly there is no sound for navigating around during the game except for the menu from what I played so far, but you can mash the interact button and hope you find something to interact with. I got a little ways into chapter 1 before my vita died. Having to rely on my phone to read the text is a we vit time consuming but I think that in this case its worth it. Blind Japanese gamers are in for a real treat as this game uses 3d binaural audio and it sounds amazing, like you're in the same room with the other character, and that's without having to use headphones. If you can't  find the pc version, then you can find the first two games on psp and the next on the vita.

2019-11-16 16:37:03

Yeah having controls would be helpful for sure.

2019-11-16 16:56:43

Hi.

At Hanif can you give some more details about Samurai warrior 4-ii? What parts of the game are doable, and which ones aren't and might need sighted help if OCR fails?

I have some money left over, so I could buy the game and a new beat em up isn't such a bad idea.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-16 17:38:25

Oh man, so I am lvl14 in black desert. I don't understand how the skill tree works? I got 1 skill then it replaced another skilltree, its hard to tell what is what with OCR and stuff. And, IDK how to perform the new skills I am learning, but otherwise, I am liking the game so far. I went the tamer class.

2019-11-16 17:55:26

What are the controls? How does navigation and questing work

2019-11-16 18:01:20

Just a quick one, you mentioned  age of empires two, any luck with galactic battlegrounds or empire at war?  I know they both have hotkeys, but not sure if they would be playable.  Would love to give either a shot if so.

2019-11-16 23:41:50

So uh, to anyone who has played black desert, how on earth did you manage? I'm just sort of auto running infinitely, how do I select what quest I want to run to? I'm very stuck.

2019-11-16 23:48:03

How do you play Resident Evil 7? Does it have stuff for auto walking and aiming or something, or is it like GTA 5 where you can't actually do missions but roam around and kill stuff?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-11-17 00:53:57

What I have figured out so far:
Pressing in the left stick will autorun to the quest. To track the quests, hold left trigger or l2 depending on console and press down on the d-pad, it will make a ding sound. You then press down and A or x and it will show the quest. to track it, go up once and hit a or x then hit b or circle to go back. then press the left stick in and you will run to it. to sprint, hold down the left trigger. When your character stops moving, you are either at the person you need to talk to, or you are in the area where the mobs are you may need to kill.
You press down to access your black spirit, he can give you quests and other things.
As for using skills, x or square will activate your weapon and then from their, b or circle will do a kick, and you can use the left stick in a direction and any of the attack buttons to do different things.
B or circle does a kick thing which you can combo with if you have the right skills
left trigger held will block and you can dodge backward left or right and your character will roll.
RB or r1 is your primary attack and rt or r2 is your secondary, both with the left stick will do different attacks depending on skills and what you have learned.
x or square will grapple with the enemy and pressing the right stick in or the left stick in to run will put your weapons away.

This is a very long post and probably not explained the best, but I hope you get the gist of it.
I still need to figure out how my classes skill tree works since if I learn beast attacks, that replaces my lightning skill tree, and this ring menu apparently allows you to assign different things as well.
There are so many skills and I doubt that the console can use all of them at once. This was a game primarily made for PC and it shows when I look up skills and such, it gives me the buttons to use on PC, but not console.
HTH

2019-11-17 01:48:21

Thank you very much, this is very helpful!

2019-11-17 02:15:27

Hi.

so, that hole black desert thing sounds quite interesting.

I found a black desert online on steam, is this the same game you guys are talking about? It sounds about the same, but I want to be sure.

Reading up on game reviews this thing apparently is highly complex, so i don't know how well later functions like building houses, farming and so on will work.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-17 04:23:39

Hi friends! so, does anybody knows the pc controls of resident evil 6 and 7 game?
any help will be appreciated

2019-11-17 04:30:08

You can easily find the controls by searching on google. I personally would recommend you resident evil 7 over 6, because you need a trainer / sighted help to complete RE6. I completed Resident evil 7 twice with no sighted help at all and no trainers whatsoever in a few weeks. I was willing to write a guide for it, however I got busy. I hope to get this done in the near future. Keep in mind though that you need patience and you need to be able to draw a map in your head pretty much to be successful at the game.