2019-11-17 05:16:09

The black desert game is the same. Not sure how playable the PC version is since it needs the mouse.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2019-11-17 06:20:30

Hi.

oh ok, are you sure about that? can't you use the controler with the PC version? Would suck though because I have neither of those consoles.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-17 07:31:39

You can, but I am not sure about setting the controls and stuff.

2019-11-17 07:35:32

Hi.

Hmm, ok thanks, I will see what I can find.

The game currently only is 9.99 on steam, so not the world and you can return it in 2 hours or so.

I went ahead and got Samurai warriors 4-ii, what sick soul thought out the controler layout of this game, it's uphauling.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-17 11:15:43

I know I might be the furthest in black desert, but How do I use the ring menu and How do I activate this summon scroll?

2019-11-17 11:26:05

Does samurai warriors 4 ii have an option for english boices?

2019-11-17 11:54:36

Hi.

at Kenshira nope, the only voice track you have is japanese.

Most of the cutscenes though need to be advanced by pressing a button, so you can look at the text with NVDA and OCR, the sub titles are in english.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-17 12:27:48

Ok that works. Might get it on my bita.

2019-11-18 05:54:58

hello! i dont know but steam version of black desert may require pincode wich possible enter only using mouse click numbers,  if you can resolve this problem it will great. but i dont know, need or not pincode for steam version,i tried only other pc version

2019-11-18 05:56:35

and how possible to play samurai warriors 4 II, there are big locations. how to navigate?

2019-11-18 05:58:16

star wars episode III revenge of the sith for NDS and GBA is fully playable. its 2d beat em up.

2019-11-18 08:51:59 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-11-18 08:53:01)

In samurai warriors 4 ii, the person you are not controlling will automatically walk towards your next objective.

2019-11-18 09:14:08

Hi.

I yet haven't figured out all of the controls in sw4-2, nor how to pick up things like health items and the like.

What I figured out so far, xbox layout.
x: confirm, jump
y: back, cancel, mosou attack.
a: normal attack.
b: power attack or medium attack, not sure.
L-Stick: move.
View button: Call mount, hold longer to actually mount. L-Stick to ride, x to dismount, works while gallopping.
You can also attack from horse back.
Lb: I think blocks.
d-Pad up, character order menu, not sure of the layout though.
I always switch characters with the keyboard, I don't know how this works on the controler.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-18 13:37:49

@simba, the controls that you've mention are a bit weird. usually, A is to confirm in menus, jump when in gameplay. the X button is your normal attack, Y is your power attack, B is musou attack, RB or RT I think is use for the rage mode, you need to have the power meter set to full then you can activate it. when activated, all of your attacks, including your musou attacks become more powerful.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-11-18 14:17:55

Hi.

At Hanif hmm, that's strange. The game didn't come with any controler config at all, so I went to the settings and reset the controler to the default settings and these are the controls the game gave me, strange indeed.

Do you know how you can pick up health items?
Also, when you start a storie, when it comes to difficulty selection, do you start on normal or on the easy difficulty? OCR isn't really helpfull there and the menu raps as well.

greetings Moritz.

2019-11-18 21:11:31

@simba, by default at the difficulty selection the cursor starts on normal. to select easy, press up once then press X / A / enter if you are playing it with the keyboard. about health items, it's mostly picked up automatically when you walk around the map, but sometimes you have to use a light attack button to pick up an item, simply because that item is is in a breakable crate or something.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-11-18 22:05:52

hmm. Not sure how to progress in croixleur sigma. I beat a bunch of enemies and now I can't find anything. I also tried a little experiment at the beginning by wandering away from the starting tower thing, where you have to press square to enter. Now I can't find it lol. Don't think this game is very playable.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-11-18 22:39:00

OK so I discovered from watching a video that you have to find and interact with each new section. Is there a relyable way of doing this? Or do I just have to run around for hours mashing square? I love this game, but not the mechanic of having to manually enter each new area.

2019-11-19 09:22:26

The arenas in  cloixleur are circular and reasonably small, meaning you can dash across the arena in approx 4 dashes. My strategy is to get to one corner nw ne sw or se and dash in a line across, go one step perpendicular then dash the other way. Weather you dash ns or ew you will reach it eventually. You can never get too lost because of the small size of the arenas. I cleared the first story but keep getting killed near the end of the next.

2019-11-19 22:39:48

Thanks so much, that helped.

2019-11-19 22:49:34

At Hanif hmm ok, I haven't yet figured out all the swooshes in the game and what means what.

I due struggle with one of the arrias in the game where I get suddenly swarmed by enemy soldirs and i always get killed, not fun.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-19 23:05:29

Yeah, not sure what the menues are like, it's been a long time since I played.

2019-11-19 23:42:41

Hi.

I have to chec out clirxler at one point or the other, sounds quite interesting.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-20 02:46:35

Someone mentioned battle for middle earth being playable. How is that done?

2019-11-20 03:53:18

Yeah, curious about this as well.