2020-08-15 00:30:54

does anyone have any general manamon training advice?

2020-08-15 01:55:02

second question where do I go after the shadow canyon? I have been all around found a rather tough manamon that I can't beat yet, found out how to move logs and crush rocks, but I can't find my way to the next city

2020-08-15 03:04:57

There are a lot of playthrough for all this. Go look it up.

2020-08-15 03:37:22

Hi.
Here is some general training advice that I follow.
If possible, when you capture a manamon and you have a tonic (whether it be life tonics, silver tonics, or sweet tonics), use them. This is because the Manamon you capture are not going to have all the training points available to them. For example, if you catch a manamon that is level 5, it will not have all the training points available to it, because it did not start out at level 1.
Also, use the stat checker. This will help you know which stats you should focus on traning, and can also be great for breeding, as often no 2 copies of the same manamon have the same stats.
Another thing I do is if I know that a manamon who is very very slow and is probably not going to get much faster, I don't invest as many training points into speed. Same holds true for any other stats.
You also need to take into account the Manamon's typing and try to figure out what moves it gets. If it gets a lot of physical moves but very few special based moves, it's probably a good idea to put more points into physical attack. I've made this mistake before, where I put points into magic attack, when my manamon doesn't even use it.
Hope this helps.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-08-15 07:30:42

>826
Training points should be preserved at least until the creature reaches level 50-60. At level 50, many creatures know whether they are good at physical or special attacks.
In addition, if you are not comfortable thinking and thinking that far, we recommend assigning to Helth & Speed. Manamon acts faster, so it's beneficial to be faster than your enemies. Also, by increasing Helth, the overall durability is improved. However, if Helth> (Physical Defense + Magic Defense), you should increase your Armor or Magic Defense, whichever is lower.
If you expect to win a particular creature, you should act before that creature, kill it with a single blow, or adjust it to ensure that the creature can withstand the attack. This law is a well-known breeding method in the world of Pokemon.

2020-08-15 07:50:38

The way I usually train is to max the appropriate attack stat first. So like a Mantasteel would have me maxing out strength first. Then if it has decent speed, I'll max that. If not, I'll usually max out hp. A Pandourbit is going to be slow even if you train speed, so after I'm done training strength, I focus on hp from about level 50 on. Sometimes you might want to play something that gets a couple of physical moves here and a couple of special moves there. In that case I split my training points evenly between strength and magic attack the whole way. As for the stat checker, what it tells you won't change for a particular mon regardless of what you train or how many points you spend. What it's telling you is the potential of each stat. Terribly underdeveloped speed simply means that speed will rise as you level that mon up and train, but not by as much as if it said remarkable. As for the life tonics and whatnot, whether you use those depends on if you like to grind up levels or not. I tend to spend time grinding up levels, so I rarely use these. If you're only going to gain a few training points, you're better off just getting the kills and leveling it up. On the other hand, grinding for hundreds of training points takes a while, so using these might be worth it in that case. Others will surely do things differently, but that's the way I do it.

2020-09-04 11:45:59

Hi,
Anyone know how to slide on the ice in polar preserve
I've  looked through forum search and nothing.
I was thinking maybe houndorf would do it, since its description says it can run through ice surfaces at high speed or something, but it still says this ice is too dangerous.

Thanks.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-09-04 12:01:10

Oriol, you must have ice shoes from frozen chinterland.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2020-09-04 12:55:05

adding on to what pates said, you won't be able to do that for a long time if your just getting to the preserve. You'll need like 2 more keys and some more items to even get to the ice shoes.

2020-09-04 15:58:36

Sightless, 4 keys, lvl minimum 50 manamon, in the requiem.

2020-09-10 21:48:02

hello all
i have a problem playing manamon2!, i was playing manamon2 and i got kick out of the game, so i trying to run the game again, it said fine rpg.exe in missing!, and i reinstall the game many times, got the same problem.
anyone know how to fix that?

2020-09-10 22:31:19

It must be your antivirus  deleting the file. Since the game is written in BGT, programs like Windows defender will detect it as a  virus.

2020-09-10 23:01:33

why all monopediys online no locations?

2020-09-11 14:59:04

thanks., i able to play again.
another question?
i tried to go to stadium 5 i got this message?
Oh no!
Have you come all the way from Solphoa Peninsula?
I'm so terribly sorry to be the barer of bad news, then.
There was an earthquake nearby and the resulting tsunami damage to Mordunt Island is too severe for any stadium challengers to visit at the moment.
I am very sorry, if that is any consolation.

any hint?

2020-09-11 23:31:40 (edited by E-t-i-eloquence 2020-09-11 23:34:14)

it basicly is,blocked
spoilers!
ahead!
go complete the artificial world called reqwia, by first reading the poem at oggma's house, go to wthe place it mentionnes and then search for a sound you hird once or twice in the game before
endof spoiler

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-09-12 03:59:37

Ok, so here's my question. I need to use my key to unlock this game on my bootcamp partition. However, I've always used it on a windows 7 virtual machine, and this is a windows 10 bootcamp. What are the chances of my key getting blocked? I don't have a way to replace it right now if it does.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-09-12 14:14:51

If you unregistered the key from older system, you don't must be frightened about that.

2020-09-13 00:30:18

How do I do that? Fortunately I haven't deleted the virtual machine yet.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-09-13 01:23:38

I believe it is the registry either under local machine or current user. IT is a dword value, so you should be able to delete it no problem - I would also venture to guess though that the system won't freak out if your ip's are virtually the same.

2020-09-13 01:23:46

I believe it is the registry either under local machine or current user. IT is a dword value, so you should be able to delete it no problem - I would also venture to guess though that the system won't freak out if your ip's are virtually the same.

2020-09-13 14:04:03

Hkey current user, software, games, vgstorm, manamon 2

2020-10-16 23:42:40

Hello
I was wondering how you get the ability to time travel. I made it to where I can challenge the last three stadiums in any order, I really want to time travel.

Phoenix

2020-10-17 14:45:37

go to tradale billage and then go to the right of the mana hotel. to the north you will hear a grass surface. when you go ahead you will hear a house, then go to the left and enter the office of the DR. Corona and there is the time machine.

2020-11-27 13:54:02

hey all! when i play this game in demo i get this error Error  dialog  Stadium cheer routine failed with error code "insufficient preallocated address space."

2020-11-27 15:07:05

This has been discussed in other topics, but in case you weren't paying attention:
There is some evidence to suggest that this is not actually a demo-mode issue, and instead happens when someone tries to engage in piracy. I'm not accusing you of anything here - frankly, there's too little info to do that - but in prior cases where this has occurred, key-sharing was strongly suspected, if not definitively proven.

If you are using a legitimate copy of the game, or if you are still truly in demo mode, get in touch with Aaron Baker directly by emailing him. He doesn't exactly keep a close eye on this topic, to my knowledge.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1