2022-11-30 01:53:24

Hay Bryant. I managed to do that with the rpg old but not the rpg new. Didn't know you could do that with the rpg new. It appears that some values in the rpg new keep closing so that they cannot be cheated. Doing the trains trick cannot be done which is a great pitty.

2022-12-19 18:57:30

@972, you can registrer the game on as many computers as you want as long as they all belong to you.

2023-04-06 21:20:14

ok, I did want to clear something up here.
So quite a while ago, I was given a link to the old rpg.exe file which allowed you to cheet items without ristrictions.
Someone also mentioned that you cannot load old saves into newer versions. This actually is not true. What you need to do is put the old rpg.exe file in the same place as your current rpg.exe file. Rename it to something like manamon 2 cheeting version.exe. Then, create a shortcut on your desktop to the manamon 2 cheeting version.exe file or whatever you renamed it to. Make sure you always launch it from that shortcut or it will not work properly.
Once you do this, you can cheet using the older version.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2023-04-07 21:26:57

@Samuel

Sorry about that. I havent able to get on here that much because my internet kept disconnecting. I have to reinstall everythings. I did five times. And it's finally work. I found out that isnt my computer. It was my internet service company.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2023-05-20 17:16:14

@978 Hello, could you pass me the old rpg.exe file or tell me where I can get it please?

Sorry for any English mistakes, I'm starting to learn this language.

2023-05-24 04:34:12

I'm not sure where to ask.  I visited the website for this game and tried the email to get in contact with the developers.  I baught the game a year ago, but I had to change devices and I cannot remember the key.  Is there a way to get in contact with someone to provide my email to get it back?

2023-05-24 18:17:34

@Mking, when did you contact the developer? He usually responds within a couple of days.

2023-05-24 18:36:04

Here's the rpg old.exe file. I named the newest file rpg new.exe but I didn't try the shortcut trick. I take it if you launch the shortcut it will allow you to load files that you previously used to trade with? Without the shortcut, when I tried using the rpg old.exe, it said that this save was created using a future version of manamon 2. I take it such a problem will be no more?

2023-05-24 19:09:52

Yes. If you launch it from the shortcut, you shouldn’t have that problem anymore.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2023-05-25 01:22:08

I'm sure the email went through but I'm not sure if it's the right one?  I emailed a few months ago when I got the new device though.  I'll try again and post here to make sure everyone knows I got through

2023-06-01 01:22:08

Hello
I was wondering if it is possible to trade with yourself in Manamon 2 like you can in the original Manamon. I need the other two starter manamon in Manamon 2.

2023-06-01 02:41:09

@983 Thanks for the file, I already downloaded it here.
But I have a doubt. I ran it through a shortcut I created on my desktop, but I can't load my save because the game says it's from a future version of the software. How do I solve this or is there no way?

Sorry for any English mistakes, I'm starting to learn this language better.

2023-06-01 06:03:43

@986 you have to buy a second copy of manamon2 to selftrade.

2023-06-01 06:19:12

ok, so this is odd. The link which was provided to the old version of manamon doesn't appear to work properly when people create shortcuts, the save will still not load. However, I know for a fact you can load newer saves into older versions, because I did it just a couple of weeks ago to get some moves back on some manamon.
I think I still have the original file that someone else gave me that I know works, so I'll work on putting it together.

2023-06-14 22:52:49

Hello
I was wondering if it is possible to trade with yourself without buying a second key. I tried the following to self trade.
Create a second user account on your computer
On the second user account, use the same key you registered the game on your primary account
On your primary account, open a trading room
Switch to your second account and open Manamon 2
Select online trading from any Mana hotel
Select join room, and type the name of your room on the primary account
Here is where I run into an issue. I get a message that says the room does not exist. What am I doing wrong?
If it is possible to trade with yourself, I would like to know exactly how to do that in order to get a completed manapedia. Even if I did have the money to purchase a second key, I cannot, as I am not allowed a credit card, and my payee will not order it either, as I do not feel comfortable giving him my Email address. Any help would be appreciated.

2023-06-15 05:18:38

this method may not work because you're using the same computer. The computer matters, not the account. Since you're using the same computer, it's not going to work because it's the same exact connection on the same exact computer. If you used a virtual machine you might be able to get around this problem, but I'm not sure if it's advisable to use the same registration key to self trade.

2023-06-15 13:05:35

This only works in Manamon 1.
If you tried doing this in Manamon 2 and the game detects the key is the same, the host will get the message "Invalid session" and will be disconnected immediately.
Meanwhile, since the room is deleted, this is why you're getting the message "The room doesn't exist".
So, I'm afrait this is not possible. Buying a second key is your only choice to self-trade, since the proper security measures have been implemented.

2023-06-15 13:11:03

Mara is right. You can do that only on Manamon 1. I'm afraid you have to get the second key for Manamon 2.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2023-10-23 15:11:49

Hello, the server seems down since 2 days

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2023-10-23 18:09:41

I know, I've noticed it too. It randomly happens sometimes. It'll probably fix itself soon. The websight is up and running fine though.

2023-10-30 04:15:42

should i send the dev another email? i don't remember my key. i sent him an email a few monthes ago, but he didn't reply.

2023-10-31 13:30:20

If it's been months, you can probably send another one. He's usually pretty quick with responding to emails, at least from what I've heard and from my own experience.
I got a reply just a couple hours after I sent him an email about an error I was getting. Chances are he just overlooked your last one.