2020-04-25 03:11:56

Aaron, my adviceis: Keep promises or promiss nothing if you are not sure.

Best regards: Marco

2020-04-25 12:09:06

Hello, Soilers ahead please as help needed s p o i spaceok, in the cave with 4 levels, i have gone up the ladder to meet the dead end. so, i can go back to the ladder and then, where do i go please for the stairs? just going in circles, to get to f4? forget the name of ow cave; the one where i see the nurse at the entrance to f3 Thank you for any hints

2020-04-25 13:03:53

He's probably busy developing Manamon 3 right now.

2020-04-25 18:08:24

Hy all. Can someone guide me through eternity studio? i am stuck in this place where those cannons and lasers are, and cn't pass it. Regards

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

2020-04-26 05:50:10

Right, so:

I've had plenty of issues with Aaron (A-a-r-o-n, please at least spell his name correctly, folks, as that's the respectful thing to do) over the years. Those issues aren't done. I still have a lot of gripes with some of what Aaron has done, and how he has handled the things he didn't get right. Let's call a spade a spade. He has room to improve here.

But there's some shit flying around in this thread that's patently ridiculous.

1. Paladin doesn't need footstep sounds and it isn't going to get them. The game is, what, like six years old now? Older? The game is done. It was a nice run while it lasted, but just as its script won't ever be updated, and its obnoxious dragon strike scrolls won't ever change, it's best to just call it what it is. It's an earlier iteration of Aaron's dev cycle. It does some things right. It does some things really wrong. Get over it. Get past it. It's done.
2. The Gate might be overpriced, but demanding that a game that had months or even years of effort sunk into it to be freeware because you don't like it is patently foolish. Quit it. Seriously.
3. Aaron has definitely been better this time around than he was last time. I confess that I still find him more resistant than I'd like him to be on certain manamon balance issues, and that's not going anyplace. But he's also at least nominally willing to listen. Case and point: I emailed him the other day to talk about Calculade transforming, because I thought a bug might be afoot. It wasn't. I clarified this in the main thread in General Games, the 184-page monstrosity with all you could ever want (and then some) about the game in it. Aaron responded promptly and courteously. When I came back to him and told him that Thundron is crying out for Toxic Tail or Sludge Hammer instead of Toxic Storm, he said he'd look into it. He didn't argue. He didn't promise either, so I'm not holding my breath. But he was perfectly reasonable. And for the first month or so, he was around a lot, and he made some pretty big changes because players wanted him to. You know that teleport that appears in the postgame that makes it so you don't have to walk for three minutes each way in and out of Requia? You know how steel is now immune to poison and undead now simply resists it? You know how shadow is weak to poison again where it wasn't before? You know how ice now resists plant and insect? You know how some old manamon 1 moves are more accurate or damaging now, and some equipment (bone club, I'm looking at you) aren't god-awful anymore? Yeah, all that happened post release. So yes, there's still a ton of room for improvement, and I have my issues with the game and the dev both. But I think the sheer amount of mud-slinging in here is pretty excessive and needs to stop.
4. As a final note, please, please, please do not take my example where I emailed Aaron and then bombard him with "I want new maps plz giv namamon new attax b/c ur not good dev u shouldn't charge so much for ur games" style emails. Unfortunately, the way some of you (not pointing fingers, and many who read this are absolutely not this way) comport yourselves here on the forum, I wouldn't put it past you to try it. Don't. You'll make things worse for the rest of us. If you do want to reach out, please do it courteously, and really, really think your suggestions through. Asking Aaron to give Banshreek Beyond Bolt is a good suggestion. Asking him to boost Sanctasoul's HP a little is a good suggestion. Asking him to make level-up herbs available for YGC credits is a good suggestion. Telling him that he needs to make all moves 100% accurate is not. Telling him that Ursinerator should get Flood and Superspark and Energy Pulse and oh yeah it should also have way higher special attack is not. Aaron knows what works and what doesn't, at least more than many players will. You wanting something doesn't mean it's a good idea by default. The reason I've suggested so much and pushed hard on some of it is because I've got two decades of pokemon experience and plenty of general dev outlook to fall back on. If you can't say the same, walk softly. I bet part of the reason Aaron keeps his head down here is because of how relentless (self included sometimes) people can be.

Oh, sorry, one last thing. Do not claim that Aaron "does nothing" for years on end. Apparently Manamon 2 was 2-3 years in the making. Even with the same engine and whatnot. Huge, huge project. And it was pretty bug-free when it launched, so let's give him that, too.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-04-26 12:47:52

if people have issues with a developer, why not take it up with him directly than spend time moaning on the forum? which he may/may not check from time to time. Maybe he does, as the developer of this game have his faults, don't we all? anyways, smile, can anyone hebp me get out this cave?

2020-05-22 17:15:09

Hi:

Has anyone noticed a strange thing when importing mythicals from Manamon 1? When the mythical is being imported and the gender is checked, the mythical will be listed as being female. However, check again once the mythical is in your party or transportal, and its gender will be listed as unknown. This seems like a minor bug in the game.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-07-24 15:19:42 (edited by Jitel 2020-07-24 15:20:33)

Hello everyone.
I saw mentions of this problem 5 times on this forum, but there was no answer to the question of how to get rid of it.
Every time I battle at the stadium, sooner or later the following error appears:
Stadium cheer routine failed with error code "insufficient preallocated address space."
reinstalling doesn't help.
Thank you in advance for any information about this error.

My discord
Jitel#3538

2020-07-24 15:52:12

Hmm strange. Never encounter such problem though.

2020-07-24 20:12:36

Me too.
It looks like noone figured this out.

2020-07-24 21:31:20

Aaron, when you will create manamon 3 or dlc for 2?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2020-07-24 22:12:42

Never heard that before...

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-07-25 03:40:32

I would say never. I don't think he wanted to put any DLC for the second game. Or even the third game when is release. That's kinda too bad though.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-07-25 12:42:53

Manamon 3 must be released. Why? Many, many info for quennsette

2020-07-25 14:45:42

Nothing must be done. We knew nothing about Manamon 2 being worked on until it was out, and this is the best way to release games. If it is ever ready for release, you will know about it. A huge game like this doesn't come out in 6 months.

2020-07-25 17:49:43

Nidza, yes.

2020-08-12 23:33:37

I'd like a bit of advice on my team, I just got done with what ever leader has the cool boat thing, and really only got lucky when I did it, my team was
Frolop
Zapistan
Turrubble
who is the only reason I won and it was because of Rock N Roll with a bit of luck
Doving
Palador
and if I remember right
Ribignis
I can't say I'm real happy with Doving it's ok, but doesn't really seem to be able to really do much damage particularly in challenging fights, all of them were around lvl 20 or soI have in my storage
Yakshine who I am about to try out in this ghost area

and Limewurm who I haven't used at all I have caught a elephfrost that I am rather happy with, but I would like any manamon suggestions that people might have as well as maybe advice/replacement on doving. I do train, but I normally put them in evenly I'm not sure what to put them in sometimes, likely str for elephrost
thanks all! assuming people still look at this

2020-08-13 00:23:13

Second stadium?
Let's try team.
Turubble, Ribignis, Hipplish, Elefrost, Zapistan, Miron?

2020-08-13 01:23:50

where is Miron?  and hipplish? I saw hipplish somewhere, just half to remember where

2020-08-13 10:39:25

Both can be found in Peninsula wilds. Hipplish is a definite winner, though it might seem a bit useless for the first few levels. Mirron is even more of a pain to train up, as it mostly relies on copying/parroting your opponent's moves. I can also recommend Leafowl from this same area, it's plant/air, so it could replace your doving if you're not happy with it. Also takes a while to come into its own, but it's well worth it.

The castle in shadow canyon has a manamon called Torchin, which is a great candidate to replace your flame starter with. The flame starter is not bad, but it only does flame damage with a side of standard. Flame and ghost is much better, especially because you get a same type attack bonus on your ghost moves as well.
Minitaur is another great manamon which can be found in the main part of shadow canyon, and the other buildings that aren't inside the castle.
It only gets good later on though, so only use this if you are patient. Below level 19, it's a real pain to train up.
Limewurm is fun, but I wouldn't use both it and Turrubble. Turrubble can tank hits better, but doesn't even come close to Limewurm when it comes to attack power. Limewurm also is kind of annoying to train up though...
You should definitely try out Elefrost and see what you think. It gets some truly amazing moves later on, though it's somewhat slow. Truth be told, I'm not sure what its early game moveset looks like.

2020-08-13 14:43:16

Arian, yes, Leafowl is great, but you capture this little bird only on Route Roshaw. Torchin is avesome, with beyont bolt, torch, sunshine song, eklipse rocket, and diabolical fire 2x stab.
Mightauras? Mightauras is good, but slow and painfull to train.

2020-08-13 15:43:34

Oops. Yep, leafowl is later. But it won't be long until you can get it.

2020-08-13 16:10:47

Leafowl is catchable, after shadow canyon

2020-08-13 20:41:46

thanks for the advice I'll keep my eye out for them I did pick up a Torchin mostly because it looked cool what is so great about Minitaur?
I may try the Limewurm out, just to see what it is like, I can be patient with my training
My general rule is if a manamon is hard to catch it's worth it, or somethign

2020-08-13 20:57:39

Minitaur gets a whole bunch of moves from different types. It gets thunder hammer, earthquake, sludge hammer, conjure sword, geocombat... Basically letting you hit almost anything super effectively. But, that only happens at higher levels.
But as has already been mentioned, it's not very fast.