2020-12-07 12:28:55

Hello,
I don't know if this has been discussed before, so if this is the case I am sorry, but after running a quick search I didn't find anything about it. I tried to install manamon 2 on my new laptop, but when I open the game it only shows the following error message:
asset Error 1. Please re-install the application using the official installer.
But after re-installing the game with the installer provided at vgstorm.com it still shows that message. Did I miss something?

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2020-12-08 05:31:41

Have you tried adding the exclusion in Windows Defender?

2020-12-08 11:54:10

Yes I added an exclusion for manamon 2 already.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2020-12-09 07:48:48

As someone who has completed both Manamon1 and Manamon2, I would not be surprised to see Manamon3. BK1, BK2, and BK3 are already a first franchise for the audio gaming community. So if Manamon3 were to happen, then we would have a second franchise. That I would love to see happen.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2020-12-12 14:13:11

Hello. Please, if I want to trade manamon between 2 machines, do I need to have 2 different keys?

2020-12-12 16:30:21

yes, I believe so, unfortunately. Either that or find someone who you can trade with.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-12-12 23:59:54

I do not have someone to trade with, so I will tri to rysk it.

2020-12-13 12:42:46

In Manaon 2, yes. You do need two licenses.

2020-12-13 16:57:56 (edited by kratos 2020-12-13 19:02:42)

hmm, and what manamon 1? or is here someone who can trade with me? I need every manamons which I have to trade online like aperishian, dragetull, sheepit, bearan. And I need leefox and flammia. and what should I do to trade? I want to create room, but it says,  you have no peers. and I have created port  forward too. One is 15000, and second is 15001

2021-01-08 13:57:15

Hello, I do not know where to type this, but I think that rithmic minigames really needs an update. Tutorial is in rhithm, but when you start to play, it is really bad. Whi it is named rhitmic mini games, if it is not true? It would be more fun, if it will be fixed.

2021-01-08 18:48:06

Hi:

The tutorial just gives you a rough idea of how to play the rhythm mini-games; the games themselves require you to learn the piece being played, same as if you were learning a new song you had to play. I don't really see anything wrong with this, but then I'm not really a rhythm game  player. Incidentally, there's a topic devoted to stuff like this in general game discussions. Perhaps we should leave this topic for actual bugs and  game updates if they ever appear.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-03-15 07:17:43

Hi.
One minor quibble with the new Manamon II is the inability to set speech delay rate when using NVDA
I seem to remember being able to do this in Manamon 1? or am I wrong?
Could you please include the ability to do this in the next update?
Another problem I have is the inability to silence SAPI  speech with the control key.  That's actually why I prefer using  a screen reader.
Thanks.

2021-03-15 14:01:02

okay, guys, i played the first game, and navigation, it's kind of easy, but this one, no the beginning, it is too difficult.  i mean, i approached my house from the left side, the house is on my right, i cannot get the heck inside, why is that?   i have to turn around like i'm some kind of aircraft.

2021-03-16 03:12:09

Uh? What? No, that's not accurate at all. The way you get around in this game is identical to the way you get around in the first game.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-16 03:17:59

Lol? If you have gotten past the part ware you pick your starter manamon, what ever her name is i forgot wants you to to go to the cave of fates, you start on the left side on your house on some wood i think. go up and right and go up and get to the wall, the find a gap in it and you should be able to hear the cave if you keep going up. then wen that's over go back out, go threw the gap, and stick to the right wall, you will be on the left side of your house. ware you can go inside and get the next cut seen.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-16 07:23:54

i am having problems just getting past the second guy much less beat the game. the boss that is in the tower. master something or other. he switches between the different tipes and nothing works on him. it says he is level 22 and some of my guys are 27 and stuff. i do have a decent selection so if anyone could give me hints that would be grate.

2021-03-16 14:16:46 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-16 14:19:20)

the tower? i don't recall about any towers in manamon2, are you talking about manamon1, in the tower at hazle dale? i I think your talking about the boss at shadow cannyon.
So this is how i think it works, you pick 3 manamon to fight him, wen it's that turn for that manamon to pick a move and attack, he will face between the diffrent types taht manamon is, so for example, a water or electric type, it will swich between water, or electric wen it's that manamons turn, i also think that if that manamon gets a move that's not from one of those types like, peck or wing slash then it will also swich between air..

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-18 14:14:51 (edited by Ghost 2021-03-18 14:15:55)

Hi all,
So I am back into the game to check out all different manamon and complete postgame. A couple things.Someone said in this thread at some point that if you have both manamon and manamon 2 running, you get a reward. Is this right? Also,  do we get to rematch all stadium leaders  after beating all of them once and unlocking master stadium upgrade? Finally, is there a manamon chart or table on where to obtain them all or how to transform? I think I should put all walking manamon on my team when I tackle catacombs.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-03-18 22:28:14

yes, when you have manamon 1 and 2 you can import your manamon from manamon 1 to 2. the place you go to do it is the MBC. it will be in the east section of brighten burg.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-03-19 15:42:04

So after a while, I decided to restart both Manamon1 and Manamon2 and play them side by side. It is a fun process comparing the two. One does have to wonder if there will be a Manamon3 and if so, what will that be like.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-03-19 16:40:52

Hi guys!

How and where do I get the swimming gear? Sometimes I encounter trees that seems to be special. Do I have to cut them or is there something else I should do? If I have to cut them. How do I do that?

cheers
Croksland

2021-03-19 16:52:05

For the special trees, you do not cut them, but can climb if you have the rope item. In manamon 1, you get this item from a person near the city where the 5th stadium is. As for the swimming gear, you get that from your rival. I do not know how or when you get those items in manamon 2 since i am not far there.

2021-03-19 16:56:27

OK. Thanks! smile

cheers
Croksland

2021-03-19 17:20:18

In  Manamon 2, you talk to a person after a certain statium which will clearly mention the rope, I don't think you can miss it. Swimming gear however, I did miss it, though that was probably after playing for a while and losing concentration. It is in a jungle, where the game takes you after a certain story event. Once you complete a mini quest there, climbing up a tree will lead you to an area with it.

Man, I really hate this Baron underground already. I have no idea why Aaron insists on this, but Manamon 1 had the exact same issue, where all these timed events like lasers you can't walk past them immediately as the sound stops, and I am so used to doing that in AAC. That's not really my main problem though, I'm in some area with 3 boulders I am supposed to move and I really have no clue how I'm supposed to do that. At the start, seemingly you can only move one of them, and that either west or, after moving it a bit west, either continue north or all the way to the west, both of which don't seem to make the other boulders movable anywhere. Now that I'm writing about it, I don't remember if you can move it south after going a little west, that could be the solution.

2021-03-19 23:07:09

i found a book i have, this is fixed or not, but if you use your poison moves, the guy gets burned, it should be poisoned instead.