2021-03-19 23:10:52

Sounds like you're talking about poison dart, and if you look at the description, it clearly says it may scorch the foe.

2021-03-20 13:08:17

hello!. Here's how I expect manamaun3 to be like, if there will be:
1, The region is queenset.
2, The ability to hyperise your manamauns.
3, An aditional 129 manamauns, #this is just a guess#.
4, An evolution of ziognioss, irrodium an tabilous, the three well known dragons!.
Regards

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2021-03-20 15:15:08

877, sounds like you have  very particular knowledge

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-03-21 01:11:04

I hope they tie in the the two worlds since there would still be a bit of exploring. As for trading i have a leveled up peggisen for trade for a second generation starter if anyone wants.

2021-03-21 01:15:54

i have a room open for a battle should someone wish.
room name is:
grief

2021-03-21 02:05:43

i kind of do wish manamon1 was remade, i play with TTS so it's really laggy, but still i still think manamon1 is bettor then 2, don't get me rong. 2 is really fun and nice. But manamon1 just has that warm coazy fieling sense you no, it's the first game, and manamon2 is just more bright i don't no. but if that lag was gone that would be really nice.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-22 22:17:34

hello, there, i got a question, how can i find the evil guy that, for some unknown reason, make the ship explode in their very very first game that he made after the computer game, i think.

2021-03-22 22:23:05

um, i have no idea what your talking about sense this has nothing to do with manamon1, or 2. So um.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-23 09:41:53

Evil dude's name is Pierre. Spell it correctly and use the search feature.
Hint: do you like really long, annoying and semi-random mazes? Well, if you want to find Pierre in Manamon 2, you'd better learn to make your peace with them.

As far as being theorized (hyperizing manamon, evolutions to mythicals)...well, if Aaron's gonna do that, count me out. He's already proven that he can't balance a game properly; there's no sense in making already god-tier stuff even freaking stronger.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-23 13:34:12

I am going to go out and ask, why do all manamon need to be perfectly balanced? I mean, in real life nothing is equall or balanced out,  nor should game classes/creatures etc. E.G, in an rpg like Entombed, a faerie mage shouldn't be equal to an ogre mage in health or brute strength.  But that  shouldn't mean you have busted creatures that aren't really viable iether, m the second Manamon game seems alot better with this. But I am annoyed when very cool and useful abilities/moves get nuked in the name of satisfying allmighty balance.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-03-23 16:52:19 (edited by amerikranian 2021-03-23 16:53:22)

@Ghost, I'm sure Jayde will chime in, but I think the idea is that Manamon games don't have a lot of viable options. Yes, real life is not perfectly balanced and some things are just more awesome, but neither is it full of crippling "Oh, you chose this option? You're totally screwed now" situations. VGStorm games have 30 or so creatures you can employ with reasonable success. That's quite depressing for a 307 creature game, don't you think? Some types are also terribly represented or are stupidly weak to a lot of common things you find, making them practically useless on your team and dead meat on tamer fights.

2021-03-23 22:03:20

I think giving manamon different movesets will help with the balance issue. As previously stated, some manamon just die because they do not have enough move diversity to combat those Manamon which they are week to. Giving Manamon moves only of their type is not the way to go. Giving an air type batter branch or a better or a move similar to deal with stone types is a good example. But givin Aaron's track record, I doubt these things will ever be put in to the game. If there is a manamon 3, this will be one of the things that I will be expecting in a lot more Manamon. There is the argument some people use that giving Manamon moves of a different type than than they themselves are would make those moves not hit as hard, but the benefits outway the penalties, in my opinion.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-03-23 22:43:45

Are you talking about balinced manamon?, If you are then, you should keep them close to the same level so if you have a taimer fight or a boss fight, and it's the most afective against it, then he does the most damage, or doesn't die. SO like, if you have a level 32 water manamon and you half to fight a stone type, that might not do as much damage as it should have. And your defense is lower then what the game thinks, so more damage to you.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-23 23:55:15

The issue is though, at level 100 or so, everything one hsots everything to the extent you spend all your time healing hoping a move misses, or get hit by a crit and have your team slaughtered. There is little to no place in the game for defensive moves or stuff like unshackle or ceremonial whisper or sunshine song. These just give an enemy another free shot at you.

2021-03-24 00:46:19

Ghost, you just answered your own question.
When I talk about balance, I am not talking about a meta that results in slug-fests where 85% of the moves in the game aren't even used. At all. Ever. And where 85% of the manamon aren't used either.
And yes, I'm willing to call out things like the pokemon meta for precisely the same reason.

I'll break it down. It's totally okay if there's a weak poison move called Venom Shot, which is outclassed in every way by Poison Dart, Poison Pressure and Poison Ball. This is because Venom Shot is a weak move learned at low levels, where stronger moves would actually interfere with game balance.
I'm totally fine with there being a manamon called Palador that is doubly weak to magic, while another manamon called Picsor is wholly immune to it. This is type diversity, which is good.
But the move limitation is straight-up awful. The move diversity is better than it used to be in a big-picture sense, but movesets still consist largely of using multiple same-type attacks and, in essence, wasting moveslots. Aaron's probably the sort of dude who'd put Fire Spin, Fire Blast, Flamethrower and Sunny Day on his Charizard. That's not balance. It's not even close.

So yeah. The game, from a long-term, bigger-focus perspective, is an unbalanced mess. Its meta is virtually dead. Movesets are horribly crippled (except for stuff like Grandlan, of course, which learns and effectively uses all kinds of things). Aaron shows no sign of improving teachable moves beyond what we currently have. He's had nearly a year and a half to address this issue, and hasn't bothered. Considering it was a great failing of the first manamon game, this reason all by itself is enough for me to have a healthy dose of skepticism that any other game he might release in the same genre won't have similar, game-killing issues.

2021-03-24 10:10:35 (edited by Sam Smith 2021-03-24 10:11:39)

Jayde wrote:

Evil dude's name is Pierre. Spell it correctly and use the search feature.
Hint: do you like really long, annoying and semi-random mazes? Well, if you want to find Pierre in Manamon 2, you'd better learn to make your peace with them.

As far as being theorized (hyperizing manamon, evolutions to mythicals)...well, if Aaron's gonna do that, count me out. He's already proven that he can't balance a game properly; there's no sense in making already god-tier stuff even freaking stronger.

shadow kingdom, so much better than these,  alright, i'm going to fight, am my brother in the first game so much better.

2021-03-24 12:41:29

I dunno. I must be in a minority here. Shadow Kingdom got boring after awhile, but frankly I just didn't find it all that hard. Guards are easy to dodge past if you keep close to walls and figure out their trajectory. The room with all the speed-boosters and such is tricky, but if you do it three or four times you'll get the hang of it. Electrical panels are annoying, but you can walk around them. Moving fireballs...same deal, really. Just dodge past them and forget them. Lasers admittedly kind of suck (object detection isn't great, it's possible to take damage even after the laser-firing sound is finished) but there are several places to heal, and my guide does say to bring plenty of healing items. And the tamers just aren't that much of a threat. This is mostly because of Aaron being even worse about movesets in the first game than he is in the second. The fact that half of Octoross's twelve-manamon team can be taken down by a magic type is just ridiculous. The only part that ever hangs me up, at all, ever, is Irroadium, and even now, that's sort of a thing of the past.

2021-03-24 15:28:09

but i think at least he fixed it up some how and the second game, so i guess that's fair play now.

2021-03-24 23:58:23

What I really would  have liked  to see is a death rithem game to transform mortrex into another form. The description in the manapedia did say something along the lines of it reacting to mentions of death in songs or liriks or paintings.

2021-03-25 02:01:46

oh, that's very nice idea, perhaps, spirit force, in all the ghost moves, will make him real tuff to the feet, you know, just like i'm the guy with that god damn stupid, i forgot it.  the guy that makes a bell sound when you were, encounter him for the first time and shadow kingdom.

2021-03-25 02:02:41

and also, how do i gain credits faster, because i'm looking to buy a robot that i can put a dance on it.Write message

2021-03-26 02:58:53

hello everybody, i found a few tips on how.   gets quit, it's faster, in the first game, although time consuming, because it's based on luck, anyway, let's get started, electronic 5000 credits, shadow, 500, and, insect 200.

2021-03-27 19:25:38 (edited by ogomez92 2021-03-27 19:25:52)

Guys any hints on how to get past the fire in cave of fates after climbing the stone pillar? I feel like there should be some fire protection somewhere, there's a lot of fire that you need to get past and I can hear what sounds like two boats?

Thanks.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2021-03-27 19:31:22

@898 Catch the boat. it's another one of those puzzles.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-03-28 08:33:29 (edited by ogomez92 2021-03-28 08:34:28)

Spoiler
space
But is this where the storyline continues or is it just for the mythicals? Because in Tradale there is a guy saying oh oh ahve you been to the cafe of fates? Tell me tell me! So I thought maybe this was where I had to go but apparently it's only to catch  mlythicals.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.