2019-12-27 20:35:53

Please, will be there some new maps? some dlc or something more? thanks for reply.

2019-12-27 22:45:00

Power plant has only one exterior door, so no. You're missing something. Follow walls. Hit switches. Be logical.

And as for DLC? Don't hold your breath.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-01 15:15:31

Hi there,

Firstly, thanks a lot for this wonderful game, which gives me as much pleasure as the first one.

I think I need your help. I'm having a problem just after gaining the 4th stadium's key. I hate to ask for hints and I like to find solutions by myself, but I searched a lot, visited again every area susceptible of giving me an answer to what I should do next, but I failed to understand what was wrong.

///spoiler///

Just before beating the 4th stadium's leader, I understood from the events at Madam Boveel's in Seulee City that I should come back to Ogma's house in Komdan City. So I did, but nothing happened and I didn't find anything there.
I obtained the rope in Seulee City, found the last coin for the girl in Vermichal City, then, finding nothing else, I went on my journey west of Seulee City.
There, I found a tree that I could climb, but after that, I was blocked by water and I still haven't anything to cross water.
So there I am, and I don't understand at all what I'm supposed to do next.

If I could have just a tiny little clue as to where to look or where to explore further, just a tiny little clue, that would be really nice. Thank you so much in advance and enjoy the game!

2020-01-01 20:44:44

Ogma's house. Check the machine first. Then check his bed. Requires the rope, which you have.

2020-01-01 21:36:44

Thank you so much! I checked the bed before having the rope, but I forgot to check it again after obtaining it. Thanks again!

2020-01-01 22:44:39

I'll be honest. Some of the logic doesn't make a lot of sense in this game. There's another one coming up pretty shortly for you, in fact, where if you go the "wrong way", you will find a dead end, but if you go back there after talking to an NPC, you can magically move onward. It's extremely convenient.

2020-01-02 05:27:11 (edited by Kevan 2020-01-02 05:32:44)

Jayde wrote:

HayriTulumcu, did you do what you were told when you bumped into someone upon reaching Sulee City?
If so, do you remember the villain? Maybe revisit that.

What villain? Oma? I already visited the guy's house again and got a blank screen on the computer. What to do now?
I just tried crossing Kire ocean, and the island is blocked by an earthquake. I'm stuck, and wish I could keep playing the game LOL.
[edit] I didn't check all of Springdale turf for water.
I'll let you know if I get stuck again.

2020-01-02 05:42:01

Wait, are you Hayri Tulumcu?

2020-01-02 05:56:10

I am not, but I'm having the same problem.
What to do after I get my pocket copter back? All I see when exiting SPringdale turf back into the plateau is Mamia, with my copter.

2020-01-02 06:36:18

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
return to okma's house, find something there.

2020-01-02 07:12:43

Thanks
Found it and am moving along now.

2020-01-04 20:23:19

I have a problem.
I have clear the master stadium, & I want to go to the kave of faith, but I think I need black matter stuff.
where from I can get black matter stuff?

2020-01-05 03:41:42

Search feature.
Black Matter Husk.
Entry 23 or 24.
Took me less than four minutes to find.
You are now on the list of people I'm not going to help further with this game. There is a whole bloody guide written for postgame stuff, and it includes the info on black matter husks. This is laziness, pure and simple.

2020-01-05 07:51:53

Jayde wrote:

Search feature.
Black Matter Husk.
Entry 23 or 24.
Took me less than four minutes to find.
You are now on the list of people I'm not going to help further with this game. There is a whole bloody guide written for postgame stuff, and it includes the info on black matter husks. This is laziness, pure and simple.

dear really I could not understand,
who has written about that?
I have check the posts 23 & 24, but I could not find useful about that.
I will be greatful if you help me?

2020-01-05 08:11:17

Can't tell if you're trolling or lazy or just confused, or just having a bad day in the brain, or what. But here goes:
First things first, the search feature. You'll probably want the link in case you're one of the few for whom it doesn't show up at the top of each page in the forum.
http://forum.audiogames.net/search.html
This link takes you to a page that has one edit box. You put your search terms in there. The terms I used were black matter husk. Scroll down through the posts and you'll come across a whole guide telling you what you need and where to get it. And with that, if I've done nothing else, I've added to the collection of posts that have the link to the search page, so there's that, I guess.

2020-01-07 01:06:52

Hi guys.
So I need some urgent help here. I think I did something that may have broken my game. I am pasting an email I sent to aaron where I have documented the issue.
hi.
I am having a serious problem in eternity studios. I found the lazer
protector and got through all the lazers. Then, I saved my game and
continued. However, I do not believe I saved and as a result, I
stepped in to a teleporter. so I had to do the puzzle again. Upon
doing so, I noticed that the lazer protector did not come back, even
after leaving the entire and coming back. unless I am doing something
wrong, i'm pretty sure there is no laser protector. I seem to remember
saving after the puzzle was complete, but I could be wrong. If I did
save, there appears to be nowhere else to go. Could you take a look at
my save and make sure it isn't bugged? If not, could you give me some
pointers on where to go? I have attached my save here.
Thanks.
So long story short, I saved my game after getting the lazer protector, but later had to reload. When I did, I discovered I was next to the convater belt with all the lazers again. Upon going back and trying to get the protector, I discovered, mch to my surprise, that there was no protector there. So I left the entire area and came all the way back to the third floor and tried to look for the protector then, but no go. There is no way i can get passed this point without it. I am putting a link to my save file in dropbox. if someone wouldn't mind taking a look at it and seeing what is going on, that would be great. I am about 90 percent certain that I am not doing anything wrong, and that there is simply no protector there for some reason. Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z79xn5eft2uby15/data.dat?dl=1

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-01-07 13:33:11

where is the Requiem Implosion?
can i buy the Premium Giganet?
can i get  the snowman in the Frozen Hinterland?
I have the following game discs:
Hangmon
Anagrams
Manacode
Downfall
Monseye
Spacemon
Coin Collector
Manaflex
Treadmill
Chronometry

2020-01-07 18:37:33 (edited by amerikranian 2020-01-07 18:38:35)

767:
where is the Requiem Implosion? Nowhere, you can't reach it after exiting the area.
can i buy the Premium Giganet? No.
can i get  the snowman in the Frozen Hinterland? No.
As for the disks, I'm not sure what you are asking. The only one you're missing off the top of my head is Mathman, somewhere in the catacombs. Have fun down there

2020-01-08 01:28:19

Moderation:
Hayri Tulumcu, you can go ahead and consider this an official warning.
I issued you a caution on this yesterday. Not only did you completely ignore me, but you just splashed all of your unanswered questions into one post. I not only asked you not to make long lists of posts, but I also asked you not to repeat yourself. I'm now going to ask you to use the search feature to answer those questions you still have.

2020-01-08 03:20:27

@Bryant, I'm checking it out right now. big_smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2020-01-08 03:27:59 (edited by TimothyJohn 2020-01-08 03:30:21)

@Bryant, I'm checking it out right now. big_smile
Edit: Found the laser protection again. I think you went the wrong way. big_smile
Anyway, I have saved it in that point of the game. Would you like to get it from me? I'll wait for your reply. big_smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2020-01-08 03:48:36

thank you for taking the time to figure it out. I actually figured it as well, so don't need the save. It's a little hard to find which is why I couldn't find it before.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-01-09 16:27:38

Guys I experienced a major bug in the pierre fight. I took only 1 manamon from manamon1 but it wasn't a mythical, nor any legendary. I got defeated by pierre and I found myself with 2 hathorilians. my  Mightauras turned into a hathorilian. I had to reload the save to make my earth/steel type to come back.
Is this a problem with manamon from manamon1? I had grandland in my team from manamon1 and I was super confused. My hathorilians literally ended up being the same level, the same stats, a perfect copy.
some advice will be helpful. thanks

2020-01-10 13:21:45

what is the auto item? found the item detector!

2020-01-14 10:52:52

Hi,

In the other world beyond the Rekwia gallery computer after I pass the hill after the catacombs, I'm in a desolate landscape I can't pass. The underground beyond the empty place has a room calling itself what sounds like Barron Heart. There are random knives coming down and a sealed door I can't pass. Does anyone know how to open the door?