2019-07-07 00:44:07

I manage to get all the 4 bears claw from coliseum, marathon, flag raise and the contest, now, I want to get alsow all the mark cups but it seems, there is no way to do that since monsters has very short lifespan. Was there a way to do that? I mean, getting all the s4 then getting all the mark cups alsow.

2019-07-07 07:21:20

if I won one of king cup is there any thing unlock except rank s4
because once my monster won he die rapidly

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-07-07 07:27:43

and another question speaking of silwer cup regarding about monster edge
how do you deal with their edge for competition it require 5 year at minimum

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-07-07 11:25:39 (edited by Honk 2019-07-07 11:26:43)

Hi wightfall,

I don't think there is anything coming after the king cups. I haven't managed to win all four in one run though so maybe there is some super secret end game content after that... I doubt it though big_smile
Regarding your problem with your monsters life span: Getting a monster up to age 5+ is really hard. I haven't even tried yet because I wanted to maximize stats for fusion instead. But its basically a waiting game. Train your monster as conservative as possible, do as few turnaments as possible and keep it well feed and healthy. The permanent passive enhancers I've posted about earlier can help you alot with that as well.
If you stick to the first six training methods and don't use any stat boosting proteins from the shop you should be easily able to get your monster up to age 5 with probably about 600 in all stats.

2019-07-07 16:05:21

I hate how the game treats popularity. I mean. I do a race with a monster. I had 75% before I did the race. and now I have 53%

2019-07-07 16:45:02

Did you race in a rank lower than your monsters rank? I think that if you participate in the highest qualified event and your stats make it too easy, you will still lose popularity, which makes sense. People in general like a good challenge, because watching someone completely blowing the competition out of the water with no real threat just isn't exciting. In fact, if sports figures did this today they would be under suspicion of doping and nobody likes a cheater.

2019-07-07 16:47:41

hey nice game man but when i try to open some files it give me error  i fiel horor sign or  big file or something  and how do i get haunted dalls monster  ? japan games are awsome  nayanchan is awsome  vaaao stay blest brother

2019-07-07 17:12:59 (edited by Honk 2019-07-07 17:13:51)

Hi Prajwal,

At first the file you want to animate musn't be bigger than 32mb. Thats probably what you get as to big of a file error.
there are also a couple monster types you need to unlock during game play. You get them either just by hitting certain playtime milestones or getting certain achievements.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

For animated dolls I think it was just a waiting game. Maybe five years in or so. I don't quite remember.
For golems its samish besides you also need to pay 8000 gold to upgrade your farm at year 7 I think.
Dragons you get after that same upgrade when also hitting rank S in at least one competition.
And if you want to animate zombies or ghosts you need to let one of your monsters die. After a couple years you get a cut scene that unlocks those.

2019-07-07 23:24:47

I have gotten a monster to 5 years and 4 months old before it hit "lasty", and it had around 600 in all stats. It's doable, but it's freaking slow.

Also wondering why I care about popularity. What does it do?

Also? Can we get a way to shut off fan mail announcements? They don't do anything, so for me at least, they just slow the game down.
A set-and-forget option to ignore fights that aren't yours would be nice, too, in colosseum fights. I don't like having to answer "no" over and over again when I see other monsters set to fight; it'd be nice to have it so that it would just say "monster x KO'd monster y" or "monster x won against monster y" or whatever, just something to click past, or hell, even on one page until your next fight.
And of course contests. Waiting around to see everything is just slow. Slow enough that I just don't bother anymore.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-07 23:29:21 (edited by pauliyobo 2019-07-07 23:29:45)

I managed to get to colloseum rank s, and my monster has like 3 years.
LOL but though the difference between rank a and S is noticeable. My ass was literally kicked badly when I tried.

Paul

2019-07-08 00:19:57

Hmm, it might be advisable to have two monsters all at ones. the first monster is for competition and the other is to be use while your first monster is at hibernation while waiting for the date of your chosen competition. In this way, your first monster will not age so quickly. Only bring out your first monster during the date of the competition. for example, if the official king cup of the marathon is 4 months away, put your first monster on hibernation mode while waiting for that date and only bring him out of hibernation when the day of the contest arrive. But make sure that your first monster has 600 stats from hp to toughness when using this method. This way, it is possible for you to conquer all the king cup competition and possibly all the mark cup alsow.

2019-07-08 00:29:59 (edited by Honk 2019-07-08 00:32:10)

Hi Jayde,

afaik exploration is highly dependant on popularity. So you get much better loot when your monster has a high fame stat. Other than that I don't know if it is for any use.
I agree to your comments about fan mail and contests and want to add the shop flyers as well. They are a really cool flavour early on but having to sit through them literally the 100th time is just a nuisance.
For the fights in the coloseum I found that spamming down return return return gets me through those prompts pretty quickly. But yeah I don't bother watching the other fights ever so I'd rather be able to skip them completely as well...

So basically this game has some immensely grindy mechanics in place but lots of tripping stones keeping the grind of beeing a smoothe experience.

But yeah, great game nevertheless. One of the better actual gamy audio games I've played in a while.

2019-07-08 00:36:32

Btw has anyone ever completed the monster manual yet? I wonder if there's any special achievement or unlockable to get there.
Would be quite some tedious work to reach that though. I already went through a lot of files just out of curiousity and still only have about 68% completion.

2019-07-09 07:25:18

Fame not only determines the rarity of the items you will pick up, but also the frequency with which you find them in the search mode. I would like to see other competitions added as well. It would be cool if doing certain competitions would unlock new ones for you to do. I also am hoping for more monster types, and hidden types as well, theirs so much room for expansion with this game, I can't wait to see what it becomes.

2019-07-10 22:35:01

hey, an update was release yester day on this game.
So what is new on this 1.1.9?

2019-07-10 22:57:42

Check history en.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-07-11 03:11:59 (edited by Caccio72 2019-07-11 03:29:10)

Dear Mr Morokuma!

Your game Breed Memorial is just great, it's the best one I ever played of its type. I especially like its original idea of creating monsters from our own files.
It has already become my favorite offline game.

However, I would wish for a chance, an opportunity to interact, and compete with other real, human players, breeders and their monsters in it.

Please, would it be possible to you to create some online maps, areas where human players could meet and interact in the game, or, if that is too much to ask for, at least add some online battle arena, with rankings and high score list, where us breeders, actually our monsters can fight against, or compete with eachother?

Regards,
Caccio
from Hungary

2019-07-11 04:54:02

As for bugs, I personally haven't encountered any significant ones enough to feel necessary to report them here.
(at least so far)

Btw the game alerted me of a new update, actually a new version, which I cannot download from the game directly, some error always occurs, and cannot download it from the website either, due the page refusing to be translated from japanese...so any idea how, where to download that newest version from?

2019-07-11 05:54:53

Hey guys!
Any tip to make your monster live longer?
Cause some completition need 5 years or 6 years age.
I really need that tip I think.
Anyway for bear it was cool!
I also found some item that give me some monster like monreal or something.
Yeah! It was truly great game.
I was enjoy to play this game a lot.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2019-07-11 06:49:53

693, if you follow the link in the first page of this thread, the first link on that download page is the installer, and the zip.

2019-07-11 08:12:41

Thanks Red Potter, I admit, I never bothered to check the beginning of this thread...
Just hope it's the newest version there.

Oh, and I did encounter a quite confusing bug: In cases when my monster gets injured, or gives up its incoming fight, the commentary says its opponent was (or got)defeated, while, of course, the opposite happens.
So either the word "defeated" should be changed to let's say "victorious" or simply "wins/has won", or the opponent's name should simply be replaced with the name of our own monster, aka "Mymonster was/got defeated".

2019-07-11 08:24:53

Yeah actually noticed that translation error too.

2019-07-11 09:41:41

I have encounter a bug with description of flag competition in park.
Please, could You look on It?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-07-11 16:39:41 (edited by Caccio72 2019-07-11 16:54:49)

Actually I do have 3 suggestions too:

1. Asign gender to monsters.
This doesn't have to make any significant difference, except maybe when merging monsters, (with fusion), but it would help us in role play, by imagining, presenting the monsters we breed to ourselves.

2. As it was already suggested recently, a way, a method, at least a chance or possibility to extend our monster's life time, let's say from current maximum 5 to 10, or even 15 years.
I don't consider that for too many, nor for unrealistic, after all some animals can even live for much longer than that. (I have an over 18 years old cat in real life for example)
Normally this can be monster-type, monster-breed dependent, for example 4-legged mammal type monsters, or goblins, zombies, faeries, dragons could live for significantly longer than worm, insect, bird, plant, fish, or slime type ones
Hybrid monsters normally could also have an increased or decreased lifetime accordingly, depending on what types of breeds they are combined from.

3. Add dog, or even wolf-type monsters to the game!
Personally I admire cats and, generally, dislike dogs, but I bet many players would gladly select and play those...after all dogs are (at least) just as popular as cats.
Normally, those dog type monsters would initially hate cat types, and vice versa, which could be manifested in colosseum battles for example, with some characteristics, extras, or passive skills, like "inflicting 50% more damage to eachother".

2019-07-11 17:22:19

Fifteen years of life in this game would be utterly, insanely overkill. You would get to max stats in your first 5-6 years or so, and then have 9 years or more to reap the benefits. No, that's too much.
If lifespan were extended, I'd say 6-8 years, max. And even then, you'd need an item to get it, and it should be semi-rare (shining herb?).

I think the gau monster is a dog/hyena/something like that. I'm pretty sure they're the ones who use Bark.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1