2019-07-13 14:24:33

Hi! i want make Polish translation. How I to contact with author?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-07-13 14:43:38

I have a question and a bug report:
question how do I check my monster gender looking at status didn't see it
finding at house no gender at all
in the option i'm not found about setting as well
next here is a bug when I check monster dictionary of sword dragon not sure if it happen to other type or not
The software is dead because you encountered a bug 32!

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-07-13 16:51:52

@726 There are instructions on how to translate in the readme.

@727 Genders don't exist yet.

2019-07-13 20:23:37

I might suggest that every time you combine a monster, that monster and all the monsters you combine from it get a stacking additive 10% stat boost from training, nothing else, just training.
This way, you can make increasingly powerful monsters if you play long enough.

2019-07-13 20:59:05

@729:
Just no. The point with fusion is that the monster already has way better stats. I don't get it why you people all want to break the game balance so totally... Is it to difficult for you? If not, whats the point?

2019-07-13 21:01:22

> 603,> 658
I identified the cause of encountering a freeze-like phenomenon during FlagRace. And it has been fixed in V1.21.

> 727
A bug that prevented you from checking monster gender at home has been fixed in V1.21.

The gender of the monster can be check from "Status". It is displayed with "Nickname".

2019-07-13 22:30:49 (edited by Caccio72 2019-07-15 22:48:57)

Many thanks Mr Morokuma, both for fixing the bug I reported, and adding a feature I suggested to the game this fast

This is a very pleasent experience for me, especially after the one I had with another certain (online) game admin recently, who is obviously convinced of me visiting game related chats, and forums with the sole aim to annoy and harrass their communities.

Now if only an online arena would be added too, I would have really nothing more to wish for.

Thank you again!

Oh, and a question: When training simple single skills, is there a difference between training them on the farm or in the gym?
As I could notice so far, both cost 0 credits, and increase the skills by the same value.
(normally I don't mean those more complex training methods/tools in the gym, which require 5.5k credits to use)

2019-07-14 01:31:45

Look, how swiftly Morokuma responds to the complaints and suggestions we give.
We have amazing developers here.
Therefore be patient, especially for people who ask for online matches, new types of monsters, and other new features.
Your advice must be heard,
it's just that to implement it, it requires a lot of time and effort.
I have so far only provided one suggestion.
As I recall, my suggestion at that time was about being careful when you want to release the latest update.
And Morokuma really did it.
for me, it's been very satisfying.
Of course I also always look forward to new features that will appear in the latest game releases.
But back again as I said above, we have an amazing Japanese developer here.
Without being asked, they will surely present something cool for us.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-07-14 09:25:54

I had the game freeze for a couple seconds when I used the onamae ribbon or however it's spelled. It did work in the end, but I thought I should mention it, as it startled me a little when it happened. I think I'm going to be using those ribbons a lot now genders are a thing. I hope gender doesn't mess with combinations...

2019-07-14 11:28:02

Hi. I just wanted to ask, how many mini games are there to play with your monster? I only saw monster touch and 3-D water gun. I remember there being more.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-07-14 12:18:22 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2019-07-14 12:19:14)

I get this message whenever I try to enter an A rank contest.
The software is dead because you encountered a bug 7!
I also agree with post 729, as it would make your created fusions seem a lot more effective.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-07-14 12:24:18

I love that!
super sounds,
and ok translation
This is game for me!
monsters, fights, battles!

meow meow.

2019-07-14 14:07:56

just a quick little something.

The games in the park change by month. There are never more than 2 available but those 2 change over time.

2019-07-14 18:09:43

728, ok, thanks

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-07-14 22:20:43

I'm really enjoying the game so far. One thing I haven't figured out yet, when monsters have very imbalanced stats, is it better to try to catch up the low stats, or focus on improving the high ones?

2019-07-15 00:54:19

You should catch up the low stats to increase your chance in winning the competition.

2019-07-15 06:46:34 (edited by Corona 2019-07-15 06:50:37)

Just a couple ideas. I know that the point of this game is breeding and that it makes sense that we lost the monster when we do this, but I use to become fond of my monsters. I coul be good if we can have something like a gallery in our house where we can see the monsters that died or we used for fussion.
I dont know if it is possible, but I personally enjoy a lot seeing the battles. maybe we could record them and save them? in an optional way, of course. Something like the manamon battle recorder.
Also a competition that convine the battle moves with the contest where you can use the moves to give a show, like the pokemon contest of the 3 generation. Each battle move might have a category and effect for contests.
And finally a question about the monsters. What are suposed the laby, gow and ryan ones? the labi seems to be like a rabbyt and the ryan something animalike, but I'm not sure.

2019-07-15 07:31:40

The first thing already exists in breeder history and monster dictionary.

Actually, a cemetary of some kind would be nice. However when it fills up with too many monsters the game might start to get laggy. I'm already starting to experience that when exploring my files through the game.

2019-07-15 22:50:30

Can someone please answer my question from my post number 732?

It's possible you guys have missed it, since I added it a bit later to the post by editing it.

2019-07-15 23:49:48

No difference. Only one place costs money and the other don't. Free trains at the gym are free.

2019-07-16 02:47:37 (edited by Caccio72 2019-07-16 02:53:29)

Well if so, then those are actually unnecessary to be listed under the "gym" menu too, it would be enough for them to be accessable from "the farm", while the gym could contain only those other, more complex training tools which we must pay for to use.

But ok, this is actually an insignificant matter, and who knows, maybe Morokuma has some future plans, changes, modifications regarding those "basic" training types in the gym...

Oh, I finally have a strong, and successful enough kittycat to do search adventures with...those are also very interesting, I just loooveee exploring!

2019-07-16 07:44:13

Hi!
I have noticed very strange bug with radar in Marathon. It sometimes play, sometimes only secound tone, but not first and third.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-07-16 16:39:34

Hi!
I would like to compete in contests e rank official, but following happened:
The software is dead because you encountered a bug 7!

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-07-16 21:04:56

> 732
I would like to clean up any issues that are happening before adding an online match.
However, unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to maintain a central server. Because of this, interactive features will not be realized. Perhaps you will play the competition by uploading the fostered monsters to the server or downloading the fostered monsters from the server.

> 733
The most important thing to add a new monster is the voice of that monster. I am looking for it recently.

> 740
There is nothing wrong with the fact that monster statistics are disproportionate. More important than that is whether you have the statistics you need for the competitions and searches you want to do.
For example, monsters participating in a marathon particularly need "Helth", "Reflexes", and "Toughness". Monsters that will be put into the marathon should extend these statistics first.

> 748
I tried various tests to reproduce the bug, but both tests ended successfully.
If you are using a version earlier than 1.22, please upgrade the version as you may encounter bugs.
If you have already played V1.22, please send the saved data if possible.

2019-07-16 21:49:44

Okay, heres my thing on fusion, it doesn't seem like my fused monsters get any stronger. I've fused many many many generations of monsters together, and I feel like really only the first or maybe second fusion will continue to increase your effectiveness. I've tried fusing monsters that I've fused like twice over together, and still nothing, it seems like stats are stuck at a certain level and will not go any higher through fusing no matter how many times you do it. If someone could post to prove me wrong or tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be awsome but i'm pretty sure I'm doing it right.
Another thing, how in the world did you guys get any stats to 999, and how did you do it without your monster being pretty much dead and not even being able to use those stats. I think I agree the age limit or something needs to be increased for certain monsters, not just for the simple fact that every animal has it's own life span, but also because even if you put monsters in hybernation, and only use them for high rank competitions, I still found they die quite quickly and are barely able to make it to S rank. I've gotten a monster with over 800 in some statts, but his life span was horrible and i barely got to use him for any competitions.
Update on my getting a monster to live with high stats though, I got one to have a bit over 650 in all stats, and he was still alive at 5 years 5 months before I put him in retirement my self, I don't even think he's a lasty yet, but I was close to that 5 year 6 month mark so I figured I'd better quit.