2019-06-27 05:58:19

ciara, it's a new type. Also I've unlocked another type of monster with wheel, but I don't know its moves yet.

The Creator is the greatest creation

2019-06-27 06:37:35

Wheel? I have no idea what the hell that is. Is that a new type?
It looks like if there are new types, they're solitaries. i.e., tacked onto the end, not mixed. Because the current look is an 18x18 matrix.
That, or you're having me on. lol

If someone could give me a good strat for raising monsters to balance out training speed, longevity and stats, let me know. Money is no object, I have plenty of that or can delay till I have enough if that's what it takes.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-27 08:39:41

Actually, fun fact. It appears that MegaProton is the culpiit.
I've been using the Milshen or whatever it's called, the one that gives you bonuses every week for a month as long as you're active. Even stacking them with the plum things as well. My health and concentration are through the roof (in the 500s, both of them) while other stats are in the 400 range. I've just hit peak period, my monster loves me. So it looks like you ought to stay away from the vitamins that give immediate stats.
Playing with a ryan/pixie right now, and have discovered something. In all the tweaking, Flame is now awful. Far, far inferior to Spark/Cold Breath (less damage, worse delay, worse accuracy), so there's just no point using it. I love the fact that it's now all timed, however. I also like that it's getting a lot harder to misuse items, so thank you for that.

Suggestions
1. Each monster has two traits (impatient, freaky, intimate, etc). I'd like to know what these do. maybe you could tie it to breeder rank, so it actually matters for something? Or tie breeder rank to other things.
2. I'd like to know how the two bonuses work not just in battle, but in other places. Spurt, for instance, appears to be for flag race only, but what is it in battle? In addition, you may have to update descs for the battle passives because they're still talking about energy instead of time or whatnot.
3. I'd like some way to use the always-present items, so that they're always active (like permanent upgrades, basically). Once you've installed one, you can't get another. This would free up inventory space, as it gets a little bit crowded with only one overall upgrade thus far.
4. A battle log? It would be nice to be able to go back over a fight to read what happened. It's very easy to have a screenreader interrupt everything.
5. More passive-stat options. So the one gives a bonus to all stats each week, the other is just health+concentration. Why those two stats, and not others? Is there a reason we don't have a power+toughness, and an intelligence+reflexes item? Or even further permutations?
6. Maps are huge when you go searching. I mean huge. I spent two weeks trying to find the north wall, smashed through like twenty-seven walls or more, and eventually found like three search points just northeast of base camp. This was in the mountains. Can we either give some small bonuses based on how many walls you bust (at the end, I mean, and nothing big), or can we just make the maps a little bit smaller? Maybe you've already done this to some extent, and it used to be worse. At least now I know how to use the finder.
7. I feel like a more thorough explanation of how friendship/policy/the whole bit works would be really helpful. Again, maybe accessible only after you get a certain breeder rank, that way it's like you've gotten knowledge with success?

And that's all out of me. This is a really easy game to get hooked on, so kudos for doing that. Even though I have a lot to say, I'm not displeased at this point. I'm suggesting stuff that would make a good game into an even better one, IMHO.

2019-06-27 08:58:25

The best training method I have found for longevity, is to train on the first 6 training equipments, the free ones that you get. Do this until your monster is at fine, then do yoga or stretch if you need the health more, and then repeat until fine again, then rest and repeat. Do this until your monster hitts peak, then maybe use 1 or 2 miltions on it, I don't think using 1 or 2 actually hurts your life span too much, the idea I think is not to drastically increase your stats so much. I usually do that, then more training, usually until they hit year 3, if you do this right your monster won't actually hit peak period til their around 2 years old.
As for monster combinations, I've found a lot of good ones, and anything with pixie as the primary, seems to wreck stuff, I have a pixie ghost as well, and he's a beast.

2019-06-27 14:37:17

hi all
how to fix this?
I think it's sweet to dark mummy recently. It's pretty cute, but you also need to be strict to get along.
thanks.

2019-06-27 14:56:12

okay a couple of things.

I got the request to expand my farm after only 7 years and it happened as oon as I beat C rank for the first time. I had a lot of spare money and I had a fairly high fame stat.

As for the rare monsters, not all monsters in monster rancher could combine with all others, so the fact that they don't combine might very well be the case.

as for Catties. a Gao Catty was my second monster taken directly from a jewel off my computer and I took it all the way to rank A before it died so I don't know what th eperson saying they stink is talking about. I also took it all the way to rank A without any of those boost stat items as well.

I've found a lot of those training items that train up two different stats work really well in the long run.

As for when your monster is super strict. I had that problem for a long time myself with one of my monsters. What you can do is give it a lot of Aroma cookies and although it will waste some time. Make it sleep a lot in a row, even when it doesn't need to. This will possibly make it fat, but that is fixable and is easier to deal with than too much meanness.

2019-06-27 17:05:11 (edited by omer 2019-06-27 17:05:30)

no, if your monster is stricked, give him something cocktails instead
that fixes the policy before you blink

2019-06-27 17:11:56

You can't bring him back if he died, mate. That's not how this game works. If you've saved after his death, he is dead. But you will unlock ghost and zombie type monsters, so there's that. smile

2019-06-27 20:09:05

new types that can only be unlocked with combining monsters and adding items. Ciara with moonstone and montrail with wheel. You can find wheel in one of the searching locations, I forgot which, probably on the jungle or Earth's ruins. Also I found an item called fragment of mutation, I think this one gives a random monster when used in fusion.

The Creator is the greatest creation

2019-06-27 21:28:00

Can you give the stats/abilities/moves for montrail and Ciara, if possible? Super super curious now.

2019-06-27 23:58:39

Still trying to work out how to get my monster's policy down from super sparta to something else, preferably without sacrificing competition time. I've tried everything to not be strict but it isn't working.

2019-06-28 00:24:34

Get yourself a bell of rose, or whatever it's called. It'll increase your bond with your monster and make that process easier. You may well have to sacrifice some competition time.

So, I have a moon stone now (got it from the volcano), but it doesn't create Ciara. I used it on two normal creatures and got an expected normal creature. Not sure if there's random chance to it or what, but yeah. Disappointing so far. The fragment of mutation is fun though. Also finding ryan/pixie kind of meh. Combination attack is slow, bark and intimidate are meh, moonlight is pretty awesome and tackle's not bad, but that's about it really. Have definitely felt better with plant/pixie/ghost/zombie stuff thus far.

2019-06-28 01:36:48

I was able to fix my problem with cocktail gummies. I was on the right track after I saw that mentioned in an earlier post but I got the wrong kind.

2019-06-28 01:36:55

So, I figured out Ciara.

fairly
big
spoilers
I think one of your monsters has to either be a pixie or a devil (maybe just pixie). It so far looks a lot like a combo of pixie and devil so I'm not sure what's so special about it. It blows my 18x18 matrix to hell. But I did diecover that if you fuse it with something different, and it's first, you'll get another pure Ciara, suggesting it won't breed with other things. Which means it might be possible to get some pretty mean stat stuff here if played well.

2019-06-28 02:48:48

And, I think I just made a breakthrough.

fairly
big
spoilers

Any of you found golden herbs yet? They sell for a whopping 5k apiece, which is awesome, right? Well, don't sell 'em! They reverse aging by one whole life period (so if your monster is old, it will be mature, or if it's mature, it will go back to peak period). If these are stackable, I suspect it would be possible to use two or three of these and essentially max out a monster, which is precisely what I'm about to go do. Will spam some more and let you know how it turns out. lol Sorry for all the posts in here.

Update: You can only use one of these per monster. I get it, but I don't like it. They're fairly hard to come by, and it would be difficult to stockpile them, so I wish this restriction was limited. At the same time, being able to go through peak training period like 3-4 times would get you max stats, guaranteed, especially given that you'd be competing in A and S and F-rank stuff, getting goodies and crushing the competition eventually.

Now, I'm still curious what Shining Herb does...

2019-06-28 05:58:44

I am as well, and just so you don't to change your monsters policy from being super love which makes that I think your not being strict enough message to pop up, you need to feed your monster fruit gummies.
I got a Siara, and it's one mean monster, jade you are correct I believe, but it's a devil I bdevil you need not a pixie. I raised mine to 4 years old, and it's statts are amazing, I'm totally gonna have to do some searching to find these golden herbs now. Also, I tweaked my training method a bit, I don't give it any stat inhancers now til it's a bit over the age of maturity, when stat trains start netting you less, I usually will do it now around about 8 or 7 in the A rank stat. Don't use more then 2 though I would say unless you want a monster with a shortened life span, and even 2 might still me shortening my monsters life.

2019-06-29 14:44:26

Dam it, the next update comes out and I can't download it using the update engine again even though I used the installed version and it worked before. Fine, I'm gonna have to go to the site then.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-29 14:56:25

spoilers
wheels can be found in the city area forgot the exact name but you get the idea
sometimes bears spawn in uh the mountin point
golden erbs usualy found in forest
special mosnter types
there is one about wheels, combine weel with any mosnte rtypes
moon stone
piksy with pisky or ghost with piksy i forgot the exact one but it gives you a sieara or something
my monster collection is 99.99 or something like that but dont know what i'M missing
a yeah bear probalby anyone figured a way to create a bear?

2019-06-29 19:58:02

Unless Jaws is skipping the update process, I don't see a new version. 1.17 has been out for a couple of days now.

Also, thank you for explaining the new monsters. I haven't played much the last 36 hours or so.

2019-06-29 22:42:05

wow the last time i check this game, its 1.1.1, now its already 1.1.7.

2019-06-29 22:47:54

hey when I tried to load my save game from 1.1.1 on this 1.1.7, it ask me whether I'd like to fix my save game, when I press enter, it give me an error. Anyone encountering this same problem?

2019-06-29 22:50:01

O never mine, my game save was successfully loaded already. I dont know though whether my save game was really fixed to fit this 1.1.7 version.

2019-06-30 01:11:31

Mine did it without an error or anything. smile

2019-06-30 11:56:21

I know this has been ask before but I don't want to read whole tread again
what is mega proton does it said increasing all ability
but when I give it to my monster and challenge a battle I don't see anything changed agree it should be give description of all items as sooon as you can do
and lastly how do I combine the right gevel to any type of monster
I have gevel fish catty dragon and 2 other that I don't remember name right now

if some of you could tell me it is appriciated

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-06-30 12:02:40

it boosts your stats bye 10