2021-05-02 23:39:48

I'm a little confused. Are you trying to ask if you can have a battle starting with more than 30 HP? If so, you should have all arenas unlocked first, then you'll be able to buy the custom battle settings for 250 gems.
Regarding cooperative battles, it can of course be started with 2 or as many people as you like.

2021-05-03 00:35:03

Oh wait, custom battle is buyable? Cute!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-05-03 02:06:07

ouch, the game is losing balance: Here's the comparison:
card coming back, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "ghost" type 6, the launcher has a 100 % chance to take 1 card from their discard pile, (ghost, manipulation)
and
souvenir, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "psychic" type, the launcher has a 100 % chance to take 2 card from their exile, (psychic, manipulation)
Ouch, you have to wait till level 6 in ghost to use the first card, but, wait: just take one card in the discard out? Hmmm! But the second card is  level 0, and takes 2 card from the exile? and in my opinion: using nostalgic hand is better than that shit card come back thingy.
I know that there are other ways to take cards back from the discard, (as I said use nostalgic hand), but just the comparison to show that in 900 cards, there are slots for useless cards around. Just my thoughts on this, so if you disagree with me or whatever, tell It out here then, thanks.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-05-03 02:34:04

You have to keep in mind that exile often contains cards that are less useful than your discard, and that you will usually have other ways of retrieving them in much greater quantity if your deck relies on them. For example, in a magic flowers deck, you won't be retrieving them using souvenir 2 by 2, but you'd rather multiply them using new flowering. This Souvenir card is really useful for me only for leveling, as it helps you to get flash of genious back quickly, but even then it's not as useful. You should also keep in mind that nostalgic hand has a passive effect that makes you more vulnerable each time you use it. This passive effect is interestingly enough totally negated in a deck reconstruction scenario, that's probably a slight oversight, but other than that using it for example  4 times won't really be such a good idea.

2021-05-03 04:25:31

card coming back is very, very useful. Nostalgic hand, I never see anyy use of it in any archetype deck. You have to know what to junk to make card coming back very powerful. It draws the first, second, third and forth card you junk.
Souvenir are useful when you want to go something like mosquito stack combo with fury cutter in exile, but not when you have like a magic flower deck where you can reproduce much, much more.
It's the same way as junking the right card. Junk vivacious thorn like crazy in thorn deck and regrow them all with throny regrowth, you get double. If you know how to do stuff, you know what to choose.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2021-05-03 06:50:23

Aparrently, you can stil start a solo cooperative battle. Pragma knew this but stil hasn't fix it yet.
So if you decided to try your luck and hope that you don't up against an enemy you couldn't handle, You can probably gain cards that you have not yet already owned if you havn't completed all the arenas. Even if you have already completed all the arenas, You can probably stil do this with a 9 rounds of 30  starting health if you got times in your hands. It will probably allow you to gain more cards than the ground councel, provided that you win most of the rounds, of corse.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2021-05-03 13:42:39

HI all
I have a suggestion for pragma. Pragggma, could you please, if possible, in the next beta,  change the solo minigames party so  that we walk from one minigame to the next upon getting a positive score.  A few betas ago,  the minigame party in the rewards room worked like that. And if I got a negative score in a game, I had to play the minigame until I get a positive score. The way the minigame party works now, if I get a negative score I move on to the next game. I prefer how the minigame party worked before, and it was nice walking to the next minigame. If the next minigame is from the ice world for example then my footsteps sounds like ice. The way the minigame party works now, the program picks the next minigame without me walking to it. Many thanks pragma.

2021-05-03 16:36:53

It's stil there. You just have to pick the right options. I think its called play a random world or something? Ar here it is, play a random mini-games' world (2 gems)

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2021-07-18 22:05:31

HI Pragma
Thanks for the random world feature. I updated the game and found it in the rewards room. I have a couple of suggestions for you. I would like to use my game lists in the random world if possible. I'm talking about the lists I created in the game subfolder of the crazy party folder which I can only access with the party feature that costs 8 gems.. there is certain games in crazy party I enjoy more than others, and then there are games like colored buttons that I find too frustrating. What I don't like about the 8 gems party mode: if I die in a game, the program moves on to the next game. in the random world 2 gems mode, I can repeat a game until I have no  coins left.  And  then I would enjoy a game so much where I buy groceries that works on the same principle as pouder recipe. For example: my d key would tell me: 2 boxes of eggs, 2 boxes of milk, 3 boxes of apples. And then I walk with my arrow  keys and my e key would tell me what grocery items  is on the shelve I'm standing in front of. And then I would press the f key to take a box of that item. If I take too much of an item and I press f at the check out counter, the game subtracts points.   And I would also  enjoy a jungle  game where I swing on vines. thanks for making such a great game.

2021-07-19 00:02:03

Man, a month or two ago I completely wrecked someone with 84 curse when he had heavily debuffed stats and couldn't do anything. He literally ragequit. It came to my attention that balance is an issue here, especially when it's curse which debuffs you constantly and doesn't wear off instantly when it drops. While it's very useful, it can be discouraging and overpowered, creating heavy imbalance in a match. May I request it be looked into and adjust to be more fair for battlers? Those who're cursed that heavily can't do anything to defend themselves, not at all.

2021-07-19 04:44:35

I have to agree with @2621. There is a point where curse just becomes way too overpowered.
I have another suggestion, and this is something that many of you are probably not going to like. I got into a conversation with some people in the crazy party skype group about this. Many people did not agree with me, but I really feel something needs to be done about this.
I am speaking of the card miniaturization. Right now, the way this card works is that this card will raise your dodge level by 6 for about 8 turns. 6 dodge is not too bad, but there comes a point where people keep using it, and keep using it until their dodge is to the point where you literally cannot hit them unless you have unmissable cards, which not everyone does or will. If people have to hide behind their insanely high dodge levgels to win, I don't think they are playing the game the way it should be played. Some people argue that this is simply strategy, but I feel that this card can become overpowered very quickly if used correctly. I have a couple of suggestions to make this card less of a problem than it is right now.
1: Cut the dodge level it gives roughly in half.
2. Make the duration of the card shorter, say 4 turns.
3. Make the card go in your exile after playing it.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-07-19 17:48:00

You know which card is best for exile abuse? disappearance. It's a ghost card and you have card coming back+souvenir to pull it back over and over from exile. Also, tips for playing curse deck, have epileptic wave and precalculus in your team, make it ghost psychick. As soon as you wire up one or two blasting power and it is about to be the turn you're cursed, use it. The curse won't kill your success and that's all you need. You don't need power. You need success. This is why curse deck is pretty much the most hated deck if someone knows how to play it right. Also, anyone ever made exile deck. I made at least one person ragequit because of that deck too.

2021-07-20 00:05:18

The nerfs to the system itself, without addressing most of the previous balance issues in that system, is the main reason I stopped playing even the card-battle aspect of this game.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-07-20 02:59:28

Talking about balancing, Blueblood: i'm calling your name here.

2021-07-20 03:28:39

Blueblood is nothing compared to curse. It's a major turnaway for everyone, especially when you're at...84.

2021-08-18 23:49:51

Beta 76 was released today. A great time for me to release lazy party!
I might actually do it...

2021-08-18 23:51:58

So what's new?

2021-08-19 00:31:36

beta76

Mini-games and micro-games
New mini-games' world. It is accessible from the railroad management mini-game in the underground world. Thanks to Lucas for the ideas.
1 new micro-game

Battles
10 new battle cards
The play-on-draw cards are not anymore playable from the hand.
The fighter doesn't draw anymore after playing a play-on-draw card.
The fighter draws normally now after switching his type or requesting a draw match.
The minimum of the number of  cards in the hand at the beginning of a turn is now 5 instead of 3. However, the fighter can get less cards in his hand if he draws and plays a play-on-draw card.
The confusion and the paralysis are now applied only if the fighter wants to launch a card. So it's now possible to avoid their effects by discarding a card,  switching  to another  type, taking a mulligan, or requesting a draw match.
The replays and the spectator mode in the battles should work better.
Modified cards: ice encasing(is now offensive too), critical dice (support tag), air dice (now magical).

Others
Crazy Party is now available in Czech and Dutch. Thanks to Matěj Žaloudek and Robbert van der Starr.
When a text is not available in a language, the game uses now the English version instead.

2021-08-19 00:42:04

Can't wait for quest mode to come back.

2021-08-19 02:09:54

Note that in the meantime, even though the quest mode is disabled, to unlock the currently available 6 bots you can press shift enter on the battle quest option and still play it.
It might have bugs though as it probably wasn't tested too much.

2021-08-19 08:58:58

I dont know how battle works. Because I never played card games much.
Can someone explain me?.

Regards.

Keshav

2021-08-19 09:23:38

Honestly, I must say that I prefer the older version. The way you fixed play on draw cards, and some cards are no need at all, so it just makes battling sound's harder and I think people will prefer the older one.

2021-08-19 09:52:28 (edited by Zarvox 2021-08-19 09:55:35)

the optical welding game sucks ass! I can not unlock it no matter how many gems I waste on it. I got 9 one time. Usually I get 1 to 6 points. That game is way too hard to unlock, and needs to start from 0 or double the points. It's the only game I am still missing. I've reloaded my save half a dozen times, and I've wasted about 1000 gems in total on it. Over 50 playthroughs of that 1 game and I still can't get it. And it's not me, it's the expected rate of perfects it wants. You need at least all 3s just to get to 10. For every point you miss below that, a 4 has to make up for it.

2021-08-19 12:26:49

HI,
In my opinion dodge can be countered in a few ways, but yes, it is overpowered still for example unlikely stomp, but I can't really remember.
Greece blood deck is also pretty nice but blueblood is evil. Evil, I tell you. Blue blood and feint attack.
Rock projectile is also ok for low health up to about 600, same is ice projectile.

2021-08-19 16:13:38

Hi, @Zarvox I managed to unlock it in one time, with almost 100 losses there. I think there's a bug in it because I'm pretty sure that I made it well a lot of times and didn't gave me any points. I didn't got more than 10 in that time, but really that's difficult.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p