2021-08-20 00:04:07

my main irritation with the play on draw cards not being playable in your hand now is the fact that if you have something like hidden sheath in your hand when the round first starts, you are now either forced to junk it or choose the option to shuffle your deck.
In my opinion, I should not be forced to junk a card that is useless simply because of a rule change. I hate to say this, but I feel like the battle system is slowly going down hill. i still enjoy it, but there have been changes made lately that I do not agree with. Also, not being able to draw an additional cards when you parey something is a change which I feel didn't need to happen. The current system was fine as it was. You paried, you should get a reward for it.
There are a couple of games that i feel need to be toned down a bit. For example, I am having endless trouble with the one where you have to kill the shadows using either the dark or light sword. That one needs to be made a touch easier I think.
I also cannot figure out how to do the one where you have to light up the sells. I understand how to do it, but I always run into a problem where even though I leave the mirror at its current place, sometimes sells will become unlit. One moment i'll have -4 points, the next it'll go back to -12 or -20.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-08-20 02:10:36

Completely agree with Bryant here about the cards system. I feel the same, it's going down because some no needed  rules at all.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-08-20 03:31:42

Curse ghost decks, and Accuracy ground decks are just way over powered.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2021-08-20 10:17:14

Not sure if anyone here was even playing with it, but encase there are, you've probably noticed that the strings from the new version aren't translated. It's probably going to stay that way, since from what I can gather, the translation group is still on skype, which I have moved on from. This means that I no-longer have access to the translation files, so the german translation will not be maintained anymore for the foreseeable future.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-08-20 11:33:58

What do you mean?
I unlocked all the new cards yesterday, switched to the spanish version of the game and they have the spanish names.

2021-08-20 12:10:00

I have some question.

1. How to unlock bords.

2. What is the joker in the bord games.

Can someone give me a save file with everything unlocked?.

And lastly. Where is the save data located??

2021-08-20 14:19:24

Gosh, does anyone feel that The Light world is pretty... hard? Especially the games with shadows (the light and dark one, the one where you have to change a "harmless" shadows into "deadly" light shadows?).

Also, I don't know weather this is strange or not, but every time I try to unlock minigames through the rewards room, the first game I have to play is follow the light (which I'm not really good at yet), or the light and dark shadow games. But I have like 15 minigames that I haven't unlocked, so is it normal to start with the same games all the time, or should it be random?

2021-08-20 15:28:43 (edited by Kaia 2021-08-20 15:35:09)

@2631, boards can be bought for gems in the rewards room. One costs 20 and one 50 I think.
The joker can be used, by holding j, to skip games you don’t like.
@2632, can’t say anything about the light yet, I’m trying it today when I get home. The new underground games were pretty difficult though, so I expect it will be. smile
The games should be random, so you probably just have to keep trying until you get one that’s not too hard to unlock. Or you could have a friend make a list with the games you don’t have.
Good luck unlocking.

2021-08-20 17:35:57

The only part of this game that I enjoyed has gone completely to the dogs. Battle was never too well balanced, but it used to be at least doable. Now it's just fiddling for the sake of fiddling, without actually making overpowered stuff less overpowered. Now, for instance, I'm even less likely to want to use play-on-draw cards, and even less likely still to want to use parry cards, since every parry card in my hand is a card I can't use to attack or set up.
Nope. I'm just done.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-08-20 18:17:02

I think there are just way too many battle cards now. I'm not sure how to fix this though besides like stripping the whole thing out and redoing it

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2021-08-20 18:24:58

@2635 that was actually exactly my thought when I played some battles yesterday. I was like, there are so many cards now that were useful 10 versions ago, but now are totally worthless.
I'm not sure. I personally don't think that battles have gone completely downhill now, in fact most decks that worked in the previous beta will work here too, borrowing a  few changes to play on draw that may or may not be necessary depending on how your deck is set up, but it's certainly more annoying than it has to be.

2021-08-21 01:54:43

Can someone please explain how the mirror game works?
I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. smile

2021-08-21 02:19:44

Spoiler Alert

@Kaia You have to line up a mirror to catch the light coming through the port hole. Then aim it to bounce the light across a row of solar panels. At the end of the row, put another mirror to change the direction of the light, go find the next row north or south of that position, and aim a mirror across to charge another row. Keep doing this process until you win or run out of time.

My games: https://stormgames.wolfe.casa
Support my work on Ko-fi

2021-08-21 02:44:31

I hate all the games that require you to have perfict pitch. Some are fine but this new world has too many or so I'm told cause I can't get past the Green Flash game...

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2021-08-21 05:28:06

I am agreeing with you here. Just because you're blind that doesn't automatically mean you have perfect pitch.
I actually never complained about this before because every world so far that offered pitch based games also gave you an alternative way to avoid it, and I am absolutely fine with that. However, here both paths will lead you to a pitch based game one way or the other. Quite annoying and probably the biggest reason why I am not a fan of this world.

2021-08-21 06:09:13

@Jayde using an arrow deck is garbage now because gaining levels is too easy, and you never lose levels. So as you junk your parry cards, they become usable and you can deflect literally anything in the game. When 74 was just released, my friend and I battled it out. He chose fire. I had 4 water barriers in my deck. Every single attack he knew, I made him junk fire cards into the exile. He had 24 in the exile, and we didn't even continue the battle. I was always able to keep at least 1 water barrier in my hand due to drawing cards from the discard pile. Parrying things is too easy, and arrow decks are defensive as all hell now, making them no fun anymore.

Re: perfect pitch. I agree, the pitch games are very annoying. Colored flowers for example, always trips me up. That and key fabrication along wit hthe new shadow codex game! Screw it! But the green flash and solar time are actually some of the easier sound based games in my opinion. And let's not fucking talk about the optical welding. I've already ranted abotu it above, don't get me started on it again. Talk about perfect pitch, that is your nightmare game. That and shadow codex.

2021-08-21 09:48:52

Can someone give me a save data with every world unlocked

2021-08-21 10:04:29

You won't learn that way if you have everything unlocked from the start. The only way to become good at them is the motivation to unlock them. Maybe this isn't true for everyone, but that's how I feel about it.

2021-08-21 10:24:24

Also not too fond of those minigames that need you to hear in stereo, because I'm hearing out of one ear. I get that most if not all audiogames have a stereo component, but you can sometimes get by without having to hear on both sides. The only reason why I was able to complete that mining cart game was because the beep plays very, very softly in the opposit ear. If you know what you're doing you can also switch sides when doing those tortoise racing games. Those frisbee ones though... argh.

2021-08-21 11:43:38 (edited by Keshav 2021-08-21 11:44:37)

@2643
I can do it butt some of them are hard

2021-08-21 11:56:59

Hi,
I would agree about the perfect pitch, and Shadow Codex, just sucks.
however, the green flash you can manage it I believe.
good luck.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

2021-08-21 14:31:27

Yeah, shadow codex really really sucks. Not even perfect pitch can help you in that one. At least you can get lucky and be assigned something short to recognize

2021-08-21 15:57:06

The light world is basically ridiculously hard and complicated. How, for instance, does one fix the landscape things, and don't even get me started on that mirrors game or the darn dark crystals game. The green flash is more luck-based than anything else I think. It seems like you either get negative 20 or 20 with nothing in between. Finally, what's the best way to play that caves thing in the underground? I've been playing it, and I can't figure out how to avoid all the traps.

2021-08-21 19:30:39

@2638, I still don't think I understand the mirrors. So I get that you need to align the first one with the light, but then I just don't understand. I go to the end of a row, I've tried both the left and right sides, and placed a mirror there. I would think, if you are at the right hand side of the solar panels, the light would need to reflect east, or west if you set it on the left side of the row. I've never been good with understanding directions, and I think that's why this game is so impossible for me, but I would love to at least finish this world so that I can reopen the try to unlock mini games option and chip away at them that way, because playing this world straight through is frustrating as hell.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2021-08-21 19:36:34

once t the panel is charged the light just sort of passes that panel, so you can set up a mirror past the panel you just charged and it will continue directing the light from there. The hard part is making sure you hit all of the panels. I dont' think you can, because they're just aligned randomly on the grid, it's the classic traveling salesman problem. And having to do that in 180 seconds is just, yeah, the best I've gotten was 4 points.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!