2019-06-18 19:34:25

I can confirm that it's a Locale problem, but strangely enough, it's when I have it set to Japanese.
When I run it on UK Locale, it's fine, on Japanese, I get the message: Error  dialog  Startup failed.
Any way around this? as I have games that require Japanese Locale, so I prefer to stick to that if possible.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
Don't forget to thumb up my posts :)

Thumbs up

2019-06-24 19:42:25

Hello.
This game is, umm, ok, in my oppinion, the best side scroller game in the whole audiogames world.
Seriously, its increadable.
Can you add a couple of enemies in the gold coins collecting mode, such as insects, bomber pods, undead hates, gakishonens, combat helicopter, small robots, etc.
And, when you select security carts, you my create a submenu in there, like, select cart type, and then, put all the carts types in there.
And, can we put different enemies at once?
For example, security jets and combat helicopters together?
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-06-24 21:14:02

I agree with 2827 here. That'd be cool. Especially those moving mud thingies.

-----------
I'm the true source of dark evil. Beware.
oh gad Would you just look over there? There, in the corner, right there...
Have a nice day peeps

2019-06-24 21:28:04

I'd actually like to see that as well, not sure how easy it would be to do though, especially if you wanted to mix and match specific random enemy types.
But remember everyone, the game is on github for a reason... keeping suggestions in one place makes everything easier for the developer.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

2019-06-25 21:53:25

I think a mode where you can select the size of the stages, then select how many of each enemy type are spawning would be better.
You could have presets that you can run, either in endless or challenge mode.
You could make a 1000 tile map with 3 stage 25.4 launchers, 3 2.4 launchers, 1 23.3 firestone, 2 21.4 large insects and 3 burners from stage 12.4.
It'd also be fun if you could set that fire stones with a certain level spawn like in 12.2.
That stage is kind of fun when the fireballs remove less than 1% of my health.

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1
Currently, one of my favorite games is Trimps.
So I'm the Trimper Trooper!

Thumbs up

2019-06-28 02:10:27

Or, how about the possibility of a free play mode, where you have a random generating map full of enemies and items that get harder leveled as you kill.
Or if you wanted to fight a hoard of specific enemies, the map could be separated with doors, or even drops like in the stone 300 mini-game.
So for example, if I wanted to fight some lamps for whatever reason, I may go/drop to level 3 depending on if the enomies are in order of encounters.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
Don't forget to thumb up my posts :)

Thumbs up

2019-06-28 05:40:41

Hey nyanchan. I have been meaning to post and say that some of the statuses of the enemies aren't translated. Like security jets and lord dragons in flight aren't translated. Also I think that the return needle from needle launcher 10 isn't either. And when you hit something with a magical piece it says the damage but not by magical piece it just says something like this. 8000000 damage to Soldier by ????????. I know this stuff's being worked on, just posting to let you know about stuff that I've noticed.

-----------
Have a nice day peeps

2019-06-28 07:54:16

@2832
Thanks. I'll log the issue to where it should be.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-28 08:23:00

I keep saying, lol Github is a thing.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

2019-06-28 09:40:57 (edited by nyanchan 2019-06-28 09:42:38)

Yeah, but the majority of the playerbase is gamers, not developers. So I wouldn't be surprised even if they do not know about gitHub. The bigger problem is that issues are starting to stack. Seriously.

2019-06-29 13:20:39

hello. I have discovered a bug in the game. when I changed the dificallt mode in to hyper woolf mode, and again I turn back in to dificallt mode, the bonus shops are lost. I tried to restart the game, but still. nothing has changed.

if you like tts kits and  good stuff for the blind,
subscribe hear
[my facebook groop]
[follow me on twitter!]

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 20:39:01

Try and complete stage 25.5 again. That should fix it.

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 23:42:59

i try to do it, but there is nothing hapend.

subscribe hear
[my facebook groop]
[follow me on twitter!]

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 23:57:44

Did the shops reappear?

Thumbs up

2019-07-05 02:10:08

A friend of mine wants the English translation. How would I buy that for him on paypal? is their a field for me to enter his email in stead of mine when I login to my account?

Thumbs up

2019-07-05 11:38:08

You can pass the download link shown after the purchase to your friend.

2019-07-05 12:40:24 (edited by baby 2019-07-05 12:42:55)

at post #2,839, When I repeated the stage 25 5, the bonus shops did not reappear. nothing happened.

subscribe hear
[my facebook groop]
[follow me on twitter!]

Thumbs up

2019-07-05 13:18:20

@2842, This is a bug I haven't encountered. How odd.

-----------
Have a nice day peeps

2019-07-10 05:34:54

Hi:

So I've just started playing the game, but I'm stuck on the tutorial remix, where you have to destroy toy cars as you progress. I'm at position 31:30, and I can hear a beeping sound from the sonar which I assume indicates something to jump on, and cars pass on that level. problem is, I can't seem to jump up there to get at the cars. What am I doing wrong?

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2019-07-10 09:54:36

@2.844

Hi tayo.bethel,
The beeping sound you hear there is a button you can press. Go to it and press enter. Don't forget the item list you can open by pressing d. You can always see what any given sound means there if you are not sure.
Man I envy you for the great experience you will have with your first playthrough of this amazing game. If only every audio game out there would have half of game play and a quarter of content as BK3 has...

Don't hesitate to ask if you're stuck. BK3 can be really challenging at times. But beating it has been the most rewarding experience I've ever had in audio gaming.

Thumbs up

2019-07-11 01:14:34

thanks, I got it. Now I just need to keep from dying in the staff room to the wasp swarm

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2019-07-11 02:27:51

Your first playthrough of the game will challenge you, even with smaller enemies. The insects are a pain in the neck, and there's a slime swarm a bit later that's straight-up dangerous if you aren't careful. You are probably going to have a few points where you get good and stuck for awhile; remember that grinding is sometimes necessary, and it will help if you allocate your skill points.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-07-24 08:50:28

spoilers!
I was looking at the BD3 guide and I can't find out how to get the sky machine thing.I stack up boxes, and i still can't reach it, nor can i use the hook. is there something I'm missing or need?
also I've noticed when you die on stage 11, it hasn't been translated.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 07:44:43

Hi!  I just got BK3 working and I've started the tutorial.  I've learned how to walk and am in the learning to jump part.  I'm supposed to head right while jumping walls.  The second wall doesn't seem to be jumpable and I can't figure out how to continue the tutorial.  Previously the tutorial just picked up automatically when I ran as far as a could.
    Bumbling around the best I've done is hit tab to get in a menu and pick the option after "new combat log" (I can't decipher what is being said - something like "exit stage??") which puts be back at the beginning of the tutorial.  That doesn't help, because I shortly run into the same problem.  How do I resume the tutorial and/or jump the wall?

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 11:12:22 (edited by Honk 2019-08-12 11:15:33)

Hi Hearme,

I just replayed that part of the tutorial and couldn't recreate your problem. Every part of that stage is just solveable by pressing two keys - up-arrow and right-arrow.
When you hear you're hitting a wall with that loud bumping noise just keep holding right and press up-arrow to jump. That should work just fine.

Hope that helps.

Edit:
The "exit stage" option quits your attempt to clear the current level. You need to hit the objective for it - usually reaching the level end or killing certain monsters - to procede though.

Thumbs up