2019-02-10 10:02:00 (edited by nyanchan 2019-02-10 10:02:15)

I could add that option, but it might break the game. This is becaus there is literally no way to clear the entire game stats without restarting the program.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-02-10 17:15:55

When on, every time a projectile is about to impact you, it will be reversed by you're crack man, to impact the enemy instead.

how far away must you be from the missile? I think they were being used (loud noises made this almost impossible to hear) but sometimes sky racer would get hit, others not. Or is this how they are supposed to work?

Thumbs up

2019-02-10 17:41:37

What is a crackMan? where can i find it?

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

Thumbs up

2019-02-11 17:32:45

@2753
Buy in stage 13, once you've changed you're difficulty.
@Nianchan
An option could still probably be added to restart the game and have it reload the save.
I guess you could pass a save number using command line parameters?
By the way, there are situations in which a projectile won't always hit a target, and I think I know why.
Now, let's say, you are firing a pachinko ball at a powerful bare. Now, it's one space away from the bare, next time it moves it'll hit.
However, right at that moment, the bare takes a step towards you, so that the ball is now on it's same position.
Since there probably isn't any code to detect when something runs into a projectile, the next time the ball moves it'll miss the bear, I think.
Figured you should know.

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1
Currently, one of my favorite games is Trimps.
So I'm the Trimper Trooper!

Thumbs up

2019-02-12 01:55:40 (edited by nyanchan 2019-02-12 01:56:16)

Yeah I know. I was detecting that, but it ended up with making the game a bit laggy, so I need to come up with something else.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-02-12 17:09:30

A theory is to make some projectiles wider, so that they can't be dodged by moving one square.
I've had a fun idea, and that is, every time an enemy spawns, there is a 5 or so % chance of it becoming a mega enemy, to make things feel like all enemies are not the same.
A mega enemy has these differences from normal enemies. Twice as much hp, gains a few extra levels, it's attacks gain, like, a +1 multiplier, and it gains 30 % speed so it can walk faster.
I know the gate generates things like that in infinite mode, and I'd have fun fighting those. big_smile

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-02-20 21:39:06

what is an opereation mopub in dict?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 12:00:08

I would love to see actual objects for bullets for this game, as well as more combows for weapons.
This game could even have it's own combo system!

Several enemies tried to ambush me in the darkness, only to be casually struck down by my never-ending power!
If you like my posts, do them proud by giving them some thumbs up.

Thumbs up

2019-02-21 17:24:10

Bullets already have objects, though they move fast you won't see them so often.
Go to 13.4 and wait for the boss to fire the machine gun then check you're object list.
Leather puncher and some other weapons sorta have a combo system.

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 02:58:24

Would someone mind telling me all the collection items that have uses, like gun scope, language translator ETC?
I just want to know what all of them do for the best experience lol smile

Several enemies tried to ambush me in the darkness, only to be casually struck down by my never-ending power!

Thumbs up

2019-02-23 21:54:05

Hmm,
s p o i l e r s

Here you go, in no real order big_smile
Mysterious water pot: Allows you to take as much water as you want from a river at once.
item master: Improved version of the item helper
Gun scope: Increases gun damage
Hell scope: Increases gun damage:
Paper doll: Allows extra fights and things in stages 6 2 and 5 3 if you have enough.
Metal, glass stick: Used for crafting
Heavy water balloon: Use at workshop to get 100 coins
100 yen coin: Use at workshop after taking from balloon to get 100 coins
Piece language translater: Translates some text that sounds like "adalkjdakljfkljakljalkejaiojqmlvkms" into english
HTH

Thumbs up +1

2019-02-23 22:03:14

Spoilers incoming!
So all the other craftable collection items are useless? like the necklaces ETC

Thumbs up

2019-02-24 00:18:47

I think so.

Thumbs up

2019-03-02 22:42:27

A couple things: Is Carla meant to still be a part of 12-1 and 12-2 after you've beaten those stages? Those are the only two where I've seen she still has to be there. There probably aren't going to be too many people grinding in those particular stages but I wonder if it was a bug anyway. Also, my hours played is negative by 500 or so. Not a big deal other than I have to wait longer, a lot longer for certain things.

Thumbs up

2019-03-03 00:23:32 (edited by stewie 2019-03-03 03:45:58)

Spoilers (if you care about post-normal weapons)
I don't know if this has already been reported,  but I'm noticing some bugs with the chain sword. If you attack something and then miss the release follow ups (usually by jumping), the enemy will just stay there frozen in place. Also I can't figure out how to reproduce it, but sometimes after you release the chain
sword you can become locked in place too. I think it's something to do with rapidly switching weapons at the wrong time, but I'm not quite sure.

(edit)Chain Sword, not Snake Chain, although it might occur for both(/edit)

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-03-05 03:07:59

Sometimes I wish Carla were a bit smarter. It is disturbing to see her walk the entire length of the map obliviously taking a pounding from everything she passes as she goes. I just watched her walk through the entirety of a robot's shooting range. Not once did she turn around and fight back. She just walked along taking a pounding until it could no longer hit her. This is why I try to clear out the area around her, leaving her to walk and shoot randomly while I kill things. This is also why I really love that I can now play those levels without her once I've beaten them initially.

Thumbs up

2019-03-07 08:00:26

hello I am trying to craft volt stick and it says I don't have any clear metal hatrd where do I find that metal thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-03-07 08:54:01

You have to finish the normal mode.

Thumbs up

2019-03-07 19:09:05

You have to finish hard mode, actually.
Electric stick doesn't even require normal mode to be won, and it's sort of decent ish until you get the volt stick.

Thumbs up

2019-03-08 22:39:30

hello. I am trying to get the water master do I have to beat normal mode to get it and if not how do I get it. thanks

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 00:48:55

you have to beet the super wolf dificalty before you can make the Water master.

if you like more advanced tutorial for the blind,
subscribe hear
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
[follow me on twitter!]

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 06:03:26

When you see that something requires clear medals to make it should also become obvious what mode you'll need to beat. They say things like exciting, wolf, powerful wolf and so on.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 07:20:21

thanks for the info. I have a question thought I am playing the normal mode and I am on stage 21 2 what is the best weapon to use to destroy the camera's thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 09:23:05

I think the water master

if you like more advanced tutorial for the blind,
subscribe hear
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
[follow me on twitter!]

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 12:20:03

I think I found a bug, or at least something to be aware of. if you've gotten to stage 25 where all the levels before are locked, and you switch to a mode you haven't gotten to stage 25 on, you'll lock down your whole file. All the stages are locked including the extra menu.

Thumbs up