2019-10-05 08:57:16

Some of the things are needed in order to make others. Some of the weapons are like this. I think the cat spear is like that. You have to use some random things to make other random things to in turn make that weapon. I don't remember them all though. Rgarding the missiles thing, there's an interesting bug or something where if you die or have to start the level again for whatever reason, at least in 22-3 is it? Where you spawn right where the missile starts, and it's going the wrong way. So you have no choice but to get hit right as the level begins. It's not supposed to happen like that since it normally comes from the other end of the stage toward you.

2019-10-08 10:20:18

1) I just finished my initial time through BK3 and bought the spirit sword.  I found I can't damage anything with it.  I thought maybe I needed higher difficulty and on hard it's not damaging the insects.  What do I need to do to use it?

2) Also, I'm a little confused about the "extra content" after completing the game.  What I see is some mini-games and replaying the game at harder difficulties with some new weapons becoming available. Oh, and articles.  Is that the extra content or did I miss something?

3) And "hard" (or pretty much any higher) difficulty seems like it's going to be too easy for a while with my stats and weapons from before carried over.  The game starts out easy and gets progressively way harder.  The game mechanics won't work unless I follow a similar path - and I've sort of leveled out.

2019-10-08 10:39:30

So the spirit sword gets more powerful over time. You need to kill things with it. My recommendation is to do the following. Note that I'm refering to the normal difficulty here.
Go to 0-4, or 0-3, where you can find toy cars. Destroy those with nothing but the spirit sword. In order for the sword to obtain xp it must make the kills. Now, once you get it powerful enough, you can start moving onto actual stage levels with it. So go do that in 1-1 when you can kill things there, and then, once that is all said and done, try attacking slime creeps in the gold coin collecting endless mode. They split, so you can level the sword up quite fast there.
Hope this helps.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-10-08 10:55:17

Actually, a much, much quicker way to level up the spirit sword is to play the bread-smashing mini-game. It counts, and the damn thing levels up much quicker this way.

As far as difficulty and such, it's possible to skip a difficulty or two and the game will still not be super difficult, but I personally went through every difficulty (well the first three I think, before stopping awhile). Easy to gain levels that way, gain more collectables, more gold, more stats. Will make your next run better, also lets your skyracer get super viciously strong eventually, though that's a pain in the neck on one level in particular...you probably know the one I'm talking about.

Also, to the user who said that some random-looking collectables are used for things like the cat spear? I know that. But there are a lot which do not appear to be used for such. That's why I'm asking if they have functional use I just don't understand.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-10-08 17:36:56 (edited by amerikranian 2019-10-08 17:37:34)

@Jayde, I kind of admire your dedication. The first time I played the game, I think the order of difficulties went like this:
Beat the game on normal.
Beat the game on hard.
Beat the game on very hard.
Beat the game on bio.
Beat the game on spirit.
Beat the game on the last difficulty.
Bio mode was actually the hardest time I had with the game, I'll give you an example:
stage 1-1. I go in, insect launches a needle. I think "Meh, not gonna hurt me that badly..." I die.
stage 1-1. I go in, kill an insect, I gain 50 or so levels.
Stage 13-2. Jet launches a missile. It hits, Sky Racer hp left: 1000.
In the end, though, I won. So rewarding... I should do a recording of me getting the minimum level for bio and trying it again, lol.

2019-10-09 01:38:36

If there's no recipe for a certain collection item, maybe there's no use for that item. The collection items list got super massive because I had a lot of time when I was 13 to 15, and I was forced to spend one day per week at a dormitory which didn't have an active internet connection. lol

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-10-09 02:32:10

oh I remember when I leveled up a bunch. When I killed the magic ball. That sound was just too loud

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-10-23 05:01:19

I haven't figured out how to use throwing items from heights in BK3.  If my target is 12 away and 10 down how do I hit it?  I've tried "down 10" and never hit anything.  Does "down 10" mean straight down...is it supposed to hit anything 10 lower?
  I want to use super shuriken in the last battle because ground level is so dangerous!

2019-10-23 07:38:46

If you throw items vertically, you lose horizontal range. Not quite sure what thee exact calculations are. But general rule of thumb... 10 vertical means you'll be throwing straight up or down, yes.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-10-24 00:16:50

Thanks.  I waited until they camped out under me, roped down 1, and threw down 9.  Worked great!  I'm still not sure how to hit stuff off to the side and down.  Maybe  you use down 5 to hit 10 down and 10 out??
   I ended up killing the Unknown Energy last - I'm thinking it can only heal once?

2019-10-24 01:52:04

It can heal over and over again, but if you oneshot enemies or destroy them very quickly, the unknown energy cannot reach them. If that happens, it gives up.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-10-27 18:49:31

How do you fly the BK3 super UFO?  I seem to have missed the instructions booklet.  The up arrow tries to jump and I want it to fly up.  Haven't got off the ground.

2019-10-27 19:51:02 (edited by arturminyazev 2019-10-27 19:52:49)

hello
hearme: you need to select ufo from weapons list, and to press up arow while holding spacebarr

let's rock!

2019-10-29 00:07:08

Hi people how I'm supposed to defeat black fireball i tryed water master graviti killer snake chain but it doesn't work at all any help would be apreciated. King regards, Karlo

2019-10-29 05:26:11

as far as I know, black fireball is an invincible enemy. There is absolutely noting you can do to kill it. But if you want to be able to retrieve the key to the jukebox you should fly on the super UFO.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-10-29 06:22:13

Ah one more question how can i proper level up after I killed magicall ball and how can i stop my skyracer to automatic fire missiles

2019-10-29 06:25:06

Sorry for double posting but how can i speed up a little stage 18.4 my skyracer has 6000000 health and it's taking ages to explode by extra large battleship

2019-10-29 11:26:06

you cannot destroy it,
when it destroy your ship, the level will complete.

2019-10-29 17:01:39 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-10-29 17:02:14)

you actually can destroy the battleship using something from the sky racer shop and earn a bonus item, but it does take long indeed. You don't have to destroy it to be able to pass the stage though.
for leveling up, you should decide how much more health points you need, how much more defense, and so on, but its hard to tell because it really depends on your individual character. And I believe what allows your sky racer to automatically fire is a collection item, so you should open the collectables menu by pressing C I think it was, locating the item and pressing delete to get rid of it, or save it in the warehouse on stage one.

2019-10-29 23:57:07

oh does someone know something about bk 3 version 2.0?

2019-10-30 06:49:57

hi guys.
So I am playing the chaos version of this game and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get some weapons.
I already have the super yoyo, but was wondering how to get the hyper one. Also, how do I get the magical edge if there is one? Also, is there a water master in this game? I don't see it in the list of things to craft.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-10-30 14:51:37

Exactly where i can level up when i defeated magicall ball? I'm level 1200 and need tons of xp.

2019-10-31 13:31:53

oh please, where can I get chaos version of this game?

2019-10-31 17:17:29 (edited by bryant 2019-10-31 17:18:17)

unfortunately, the chaos version of this game is really hard to find. I'm not even sure it's on the audio games archive. I'm not even sure where I found it. If you want I can upload the file to dropbox, I think I still have it.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-10-31 18:11:52

What's the difference betveen normal and chaos version.