2024-05-17 15:21:01

So I just acquired a base Z1 Ally a couple of days ago, and I've been having a blast with it thus far. The fingerprint sensor doesn't seem to function for whatever reason so I might RMA it.
Eitherway, thus far I have Sequence Storm set up, along with Pokemon Access with some nice custom mappings, Blind Drive, and the Last Of Us. I don't game much on PC ever since I was like 14 so I've got 5 years of single player titles to catch up on and lots of oldies to replay.
What would y'all say I should takkle?

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2024-05-17 16:00:24

Hades, forza stray gods and many more

2024-05-17 21:22:04

I will also contribute to this thread by saying I just bought a GPD, so all game suggestions are welcome! In pretty much the same position as @OP in terms of recent gaming activity, so really want to experience all there is to experience. Gems, turds: list them all.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2024-05-18 00:14:28

Does Forza actually  work on the Ally? I kinda doubht it.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2024-05-18 04:42:03

jitsu squad. Very fun beat 'em up

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2024-05-18 04:56:06

If you have any interest in emulation, I recently discovered the joys of emulating a Nintendo Switch. There are many playable games.

2024-05-18 05:25:10

I recommend checking out my latest  article and giving those demos a try to see if you're up for the real thing. What you have seems to be the perfect way to play those games as they were originally intended to be fore mobile devices.

2024-05-18 06:14:23

Angel wrote:

Does Forza actually  work on the Ally? I kinda doubht it.

at the beginning it was kinda trash, but then I tested it on my gaming pc and realized the initial patches were really rushed, so much desperation for cash grabs! but now it runs superb and I play it on this all the time. But, I got the z1 extreme, the more powerful one.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2024-05-18 12:51:10

Hi.
I'll say most windows games works on the Rog ally. the only difference is the awesome way we can remap buttons to each game depending on what we need.
Hades, for example, is really amazing when mapping the buttons on the controler we don't need anyway to do OCR, so we can do everything from the controler without interacting with the touch screen.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2024-05-18 13:44:12

@stirlock, a bit oot but, do you have jitsu squad's movelist?

2024-05-22 15:38:31

I will gladly say RetroArch is a blast on handhelds like this. The way it manages all the back-end stuff like cores is magical to me, an how it's all wrapped up in a nice little UI. The online OCR is the icing on the cake for me. Makes the Rhythm Heaven series really fun. Now I have no idea how development for this works, but if it could receive Lua support it would almost be the only app I need for emulation.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.