2024-03-11 21:37:46 (edited by aziz1media 2024-03-11 23:15:15)

I'm not sure if the title is the right one for what I mean but I'm going to explain it here.
I have $12.00 on my Google account. But the problem is it's going to expire in may. So I think if I spend it it's going to be better if they take it for nothing. That's why I am asking for some games that are valuable and can be played without Internet to play. i AM looking for your suggestions

2024-03-11 22:07:56 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2024-03-11 22:12:41)

Do you have dawncaster, or random adventure roguelike 2  or duels rpg, i think that last 1 you can pay to remove ads. Do you have any of the eldrum games, or serania, grim quest, grim tides, planet life, the pirates and traders series, age of pirates and star traders elite?

There's also shurlock mysteries, grey star quest, the lone wolf saga and lone wolf new order.

2024-03-11 23:13:03

2. Wow! thank you for suggestions. Sorry for not mentioning but which of them are offline because I don't like online games because I don't have Internet all the time. Again thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate your help

2024-03-11 23:17:36

Np, yeah pretty much all of these you can play offline.

2024-03-12 06:35:20

KenshiraTheTrinity wrote:

Do you have dawncaster, or random adventure roguelike 2  or duels rpg, i think that last 1 you can pay to remove ads. Do you have any of the eldrum games, or serania, grim quest, grim tides, planet life, the pirates and traders series, age of pirates and star traders elite?

There's also shurlock mysteries, grey star quest, the lone wolf saga and lone wolf new order.

star. star
traders. traders
elite! That game seems to have stopped updating for a long time so it is no longer supported with new Android devices. I was wondering if anyone here could give me a free copy of the game or buy it for me? Currently, I can only play through the game's trial version. So, someone kind enough to please help as I've heard about this game for a long time on the forums.