2024-01-20 21:04:24

Those who were able to run the launcher successfully, please run it again, the game will download 3 files and delete 3 others and the engine bug should be fixed for the Cessna C152. It's probably going to be fixed for all other planes tomorrow.
We haven't been able to discover the cause of the profile menu item not working bug so far. Could be an incomplete download.
Couldn't read beyond the end of the stream error, that's a server side error or an incomplete download too. The server developer is not available at the moment.
He also needs to work on the launcher's server side. Unfortunately, there's probably not gonna be any more news on this front today because it's 8 PM our time now, I've been up for two whole days straight already working on the game non-stop and Stefan the programmer also needs some rest as well.
Control remapping is not possible at the moment, it's not implemented. You'll need a full-size keyboard or a flight stick in combination with a laptop keyboard.
Lukas

Far be it that the king of Bohemia should run away! (John of Luxembourg aka John the Blind)
There are no heroes without courage!
1428: Shadows over Silesia by KUBI Games
https://blind.shadows1428.com

2024-01-20 21:09:10

I get this when pressing on profile manager: "--------------------------- Error
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
OK. Note. This is a translation fron finnish into english as i don't know what the English version of the error looks like.

Best regards: Marco

2024-01-20 21:14:35

will the game install correctly if
OverwriteLocalChanges=0
instead of
OverwriteLocalChanges=1

2024-01-20 21:17:51

For my part, I changed both the mode to beta and the override local changes to 0. Still nothing.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2024-01-20 21:18:38

try just changing OverwriteLocalChanges= to 0, leave the mode to rel

2024-01-20 21:28:11

The problem is if you tell it not to overwrite local changes then you'll have incomplete file downloads. I wish I knew how people were able to install and play successfully. Probably some sort of async error serverside.

2024-01-20 21:36:24

I can't select any other menu options than settings, test speakers, about the program and add-ons.

2024-01-20 21:41:59

@57 same here.

2024-01-20 21:45:11

After doing what 54 said, I have the same thing as 57 and 58. I guess the problem is the launcher just isn't downloading all the files it needs and we're missing some. Guess it's best to try again tomorrow after one of the devs has posted an all clear.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2024-01-20 22:03:57

@ 59, exactly right.
You're not supposed to be able to access any other options until you've created a profile. Still can't reproduce why the profiles menu option isn't working for some though. We'll see if this gets fixed when the launcher itself is fixed and it downloads the complete game.
Lukas

Far be it that the king of Bohemia should run away! (John of Luxembourg aka John the Blind)
There are no heroes without courage!
1428: Shadows over Silesia by KUBI Games
https://blind.shadows1428.com

2024-01-20 22:04:12 (edited by Rich_Beardsley 2024-01-20 22:06:10)

Is it possible that so many people are trying to connect at once and the server can't handle it?
That was the case when STW came back last May.

2024-01-20 22:23:58

Hi there. The application is currently functioning well for me, but I've noticed a minor issue. When I enter a list box, such as the airport properties, NVDA doesn't read anything unless I press Alt+Down to open the list. Have any of you encountered this problem?

2024-01-20 22:44:24

So for the launcher problem.
The way that i did and it worked for me twice because i deleted the game with the engine problem and installed it again.
After you open the launcher and it gives nothing when you chose installed or protable and you should have only 4 files in that folder.
I went into task manage and close the process called esif_uf.exe
After that i opened the launcher again and it worked.
I dont know if this work for anyone but for me it did twice so yeah.

2024-01-20 22:49:21

every thing is working fine here, accept that sometimes, I get some weard status errors. however, the game behaves as normal.

2024-01-20 22:57:01

What... This is weird. I see no such process after the launcher chrashes .

2024-01-21 00:14:43

I would rather not download the launcher for eurofly 3 just yet so I'll just wait til it gets updated so it can download all the files for the game.

2024-01-21 00:31:52

It's now working for my pc. However it said apparently the server wasn't responding and that it will not try anymore after this.

2024-01-21 00:35:50

hello. Is there a way to change the training airport? I chose one because the closest one is 400 kilometers away.

2024-01-21 00:59:11

ok i tried 3 times and download successfully without changing anything in launcher.ini file.
let's find out anything is broken.
i download launcher 3.8 from website not sure what anyone else are using in launcher version number.
when download complete i got this beta notice dialog box.
---------------------------
Beta notice
Please remember that this is a beta version. While we expect most things to work as advertised, there will be bugs to be worked out, and what you see now may not be exactly the same as the final official release version.  Some features, such as the charter flights, scheduled flights or business flights, have not been implemented yet. Also, many features are very different from the previous version of Eurofly, and may not actually be a bug. If you do encounter a bug or would like to reach out to us, please find out our contact details at eurofly.stefankiss.sk, on the Our team page. When the public beta period is over and the game is released as the first official, final version, every player is going to lose their flight history, training, qualifications, certificates, badges, ranking and everything they may have earned. This is done to prevent anyone from having an unfair advantage over the pilots who only decide to join Eurofly once the game is out of beta. Some rules, ranking conditions and other factors that impact the balance may change during the beta period. That's why everyone will have to start with a clean slate when the final version is out. Thank you for your understanding, and happy skies!

OK   

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2024-01-21 01:34:21

Already sent this in the groups.io, but for those who are having ishues with the launcher... Here's a portable version as a temporary solution while the current launcher's issues are fixed.
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code … RvBSCJgaAV

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2024-01-21 01:46:43

it should be an alpha version, not beta. rofl! lots of bugs and almost unplayable

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-01-21 01:58:15

@64 how did you make it work? Did you just open the launcher and it started downloading files? I still get the error the that file is being used by another process and I don't know how to solve that.

2024-01-21 02:07:32

hello there! @70 if i extract this zip file then i should run the older version of launch to download the new one?

2024-01-21 02:27:48

So i have a question.
So ive done 2 flights.
On training number 2 and 3 do i get another plane?
Because the second fly i did it with cesna and i was wondering if there was supposed to be another plane.
In the 1 training tutorial video he said that he will fly with another plane and i was wondering if i did something wrong.

2024-01-21 02:55:13

Having an issue with the launcher where the first time I opened it, it said required files are downloading but asked me whether I wanted a portable or installed.

I said installed because I don't have a preference, and the launcher appears to have crashed. Now upon opening it and immediately crashes before Sapi has a chance to finish, both running as admin or otherwise.

Guess I'll just download this portable version for now.