2024-01-25 13:36:30

Thank you so much Agami for working on this mod, this does indeed make the game very accessible and easy to play, and it isn't at all gimicky and or having to use things such as golden cursers and such. Very fluid, you could just use up and down arrows and the slash key for most things, thereby not at all even feeling like you are using OCR at all for the most part.
A wonderful effort and a game that's definitely worth taking a look into, especially for people who enjoy titles such as warsims, and other stratigy games.
With the Game of Thrones  mod support having been added recently, it just keeps on getting better!
Will donate when I can for sure, as a project like this is worth all the support we in the blind community can provide.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2024-01-25 14:50:52

This is wonderful news! Lord of the Rings is particularly great.
Is there a chance you'll still be working on Elder Scrolls at some point?
I would definitely donate to that.

2024-01-25 15:38:10

When I went to download the Game of Thrones mod. It gave me a warning about nudity. Does that mean that most of the content is nudity or it includes nudity but it's not a main part of it. I hope you get what I mean. And sorry if my question looks stupid

2024-01-25 16:31:23

Given that it's Game of Thrones, nudity is not surprising. "Most of the content" is stretching a bit though, and with the OCR mod people would probably not see it anyway.

2024-01-25 17:40:18

aziz1media, considering the game already has nudity, I don't know why it would warn you. Maybe it was about the game itself?
firefly82, yeah, I'd like to do Elder Scrolls eventually. It is massive, though, about 4 times more UI changes than AGOT. It'll take me a bit.

2024-01-25 18:04:30

@Agami: HAHA, OK, thats realy a lot!
I will definitely take this into account when making my donation once you have finished the first test version.

2024-02-07 18:36:18

Thank you so much for doing this!
I haven't had a chance to buy the game yet, but looking up this plus the lord of the rings mod and what it contains has me super super hyped as I'm a huge LOTR fan.

2024-02-23 02:58:21

AGOT added the west coast of Essos and there's a new bookmark with the Ninepenny Kings.
I've updated OCR Support and the AGOT compatch for it.

2024-02-23 14:24:31

I've ran into a couple of issues with the LotR version. Firstly, a lot of the text is having trouble scanning clearly, especially on the start page when it's describing the different ways to enter the game. Are they using some sort of fancy text OCR doesn't like, and is it possible to get around that? Secondly, once I'm in the game, I can't get it to show me my stats. If I go into the character search menu I can see the stats of other people in the world, just not my own.

2024-02-23 17:17:12

It sounds like your mod load order may not be correct. I haven't personally tried the LOTR mod but the order should be something like LOTR, OCR support, LOTR OCR. I would double check that.

2024-02-23 18:34:00

I think I did this correctly and have the same problems. But I'll check it again if I get around to it in the next few days.

2024-02-23 21:22:02

I'm not sure why this might be occuring.  I play LOTR frequently enough, and I've never had this issue.
I presume the normal game works fine?

2024-02-24 07:08:52

What is the difference between these two files that I downloaded from GitHub.
CK3-OCR
OCR-AGOT

2024-02-24 08:44:59

CK3-OCR is the main mod.
OCR-AGOT is its submod, to make AGOT compatible.
If you haven't played it, start with the base game and do the tutorial, don't jump into AGOT right away.

2024-02-27 23:54:18

Removing the mods from the playlist and adding them back in the suggested order fixed my issues. The LotR mod is working fine now.

2024-02-28 18:58:30

Hello everyone,
I was thinking about picking this game up.
Since I found the royal edition for a pretty good price, I would like to know, if all the DLCs included there are usable with the mod. Especially, because one of those DLC's seems to be only about visuals.
Are we actually able, to change a character's clothes and looks in general?

2024-02-28 19:00:22

@the player, all the DLC are accessible.
The clothing selection is disabled for now, I'll update it in a week or so, when the next patch for the game comes out.
But otherwise, yeah, everything else works.

2024-02-28 21:03:33

@Agami: Ah. Thanks. I will get the royal edition then.

2024-02-29 03:09:57

To be fair, you should temper your expectations of the clothing, the descriptions are something like Arabic turban, Iberian robe, western Noble clothes one, they don’t give you very much detail.
Fortunately, the clothing packs are free when you buy the bundles of DLC so it’s not like you’re spending extra money on them regardless.

2024-02-29 03:13:20

This is one area where some people have played around and found AI image descriptions useful. Watch out for halucinations though smile

2024-02-29 16:33:49 (edited by Naruto 2024-02-29 16:37:22)

got the game and mod. When the game and mod installed it put the mods folder in a documents folder with all the correct sub folders, but it put it all in one drive, and I tried copying the folder  to my documents on my main drive, and editing the line  in the launcher settings file, but it said it had data that couldn't be parced currently  re downloading  the game. is there a way to fix this before I launch the game with the mod again?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2024-02-29 17:03:45

I don't know. You may just have to get used to the OneDrive location. I've never found a way to move it but never looked very hard either.

2024-02-29 19:19:54

Sorry for the double post. You can apparently disable the OneDrive backup in settings, or used to be able to at any rate. It's fundamentally a Windows issue, not CK3.

2024-03-01 11:49:48

I love this game, and I haven't even made it passed the tutorial. thank you all so much for this mod.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2024-03-01 23:47:09

hi
i don't can download LORT mod from one drive i got messege
This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.
Retry