2020-11-19 11:48:37

As a post 24, i do same thinks. I turned off speech and i can not turning on. I delete folder and again i try to extract game but again game is with speech off...

2020-11-19 13:15:55

Use ocr, it works.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2020-11-19 13:18:12

@24 and 26
when run the game press 2 times down then press z then press 6 times down press z and 1 time down and press z

2020-11-19 15:49:01

Hi:

Is there a manual for this game?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-11-19 15:51:43 (edited by azure 2020-11-19 15:53:41)

for those who want to play online, use the hamachi that can be found on vpn.net.

for those who are having problems on Android, sorry my android is 8

those who are in trouble when the game says nothing, follow the instructions of friend toto.

if your n v d a is not speaking, change the game to english first

use a keyboard or controller to play on Android, the touch screen is a little bad

the server is not active.

the manual can be found on the official game page

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2020-11-19 15:57:08

anyone who can make a server via vps, thank you. the official server is not active

I can't open a server for everyone, because hamashi has a limit of people on a network

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2020-11-19 19:00:15

Hi all,
I'm glad this has come up. Here are some interesting tidbits of info for you all.
The game is almost like an instanced online rpg. So, for instance:
If two people were in a room with, say, forumight Pitermach, and Pitermach crafted something, here's what would happen: pitermach would get the item in his inventory. However, everyone else would get an item drop on their own map, so there's no rushing to pick up the item, because every person in that one room will get one.
You can have up to 8 characters.
The bank lets you trade between your 8 characters.
You can take those characters on different servers, or play offline with them, and all of your progress stays no matter what style you play.

2020-11-19 19:29:14

Hello guys!
How I can adjust the volumes of the game?
I tried ;to do this but the volume is very high

2020-11-19 19:31:55

because i 4:30 am here i will look alighter on today into hosting a  linux server so that then its always up  unless by then someones already has one up

2020-11-19 19:34:07

hi azure
I m use English but nvda don't work

2020-11-19 20:14:02

hI.
dOES THIS GAME HAS ANY QUESTS.
iT LOOKS GREAT AND i HOPE THAT THIS GAME WILL BE UPDATED.

2020-11-19 20:42:20

You can adjust the volume of everything in options under audio. If you guys are struggling to stay alive out of town, you can recruit a party member in the pub and assign them a role from the tactics menu.

2020-11-19 20:53:14

any idea why the game  crashes on my pc though? there is no error or what so ever, the window opens and a few seconds later it closes. I could play using my android though, but will be nice to play on my pc as well.

2020-11-19 21:47:28

Hi guys!
Most of the time I adjust the wrong volume, or leave the volumes at the minimum or the maximum.
Any tips?

2020-11-19 22:26:45

Has anyone managed to get on the main server and interact with people? Because I haven't. I don't know how Hamachi is supposed to help with this since you need IPs and such to use it, and when I try to connect to the server it just retrieves the server info forever but doesn't do anything else.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-11-20 00:04:28

Are the only monsters around the slimes near the town? That's all I've been seeing and I'd like to see something new. Are there any more monsters?

2020-11-20 00:13:44

There are hornets further south of town, and more beyond that to the south and east. Those jellies are good for healing potions which should save you money.

2020-11-20 00:27:13

So I'm confused. My sword skill just will not go above 10 no matter what I do, does anyone know what to do about this?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-11-20 00:46:05

hi guys, i can't develop a method for nv da  d to work

I repeat, the central server is not active.

whoever can make a server for everyone to play, of course don't forget to set a limit of players to more than 100.

it would be interesting if you go down to modify the sounds.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2020-11-20 00:47:15

nvda works on some pcs, and some don't. this is weird

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2020-11-20 01:30:50

I went into the desert and hot poisoned and almost died in a hit, so i don't recommend there yet. 43, if your combat stats stop growing, its time to start fighting harder things. Go to the plain at e4, then go east to the forest and take on the stuff there.

2020-11-20 01:55:52

I tried the forest and just died immediately, I don't really know what to do here.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-11-20 03:03:41

Do you have an iron buckler, cotton robe  and a piece of barrier gear? I died quick also, I had to hang out right at the entrance with a health pot on one of my slots and ran out to use it as soon as my death warning went off.

2020-11-20 09:36:30

I recommend sticking to the kobold. he doesn't seem to do much and run around before attacking (though a lot more than what I'm used to).  He also casts some spells on you to train up mind. Though not too often. He seems like good practice to stick with. i honestly can't survive too well against the high hornet. I suck at fighting hornets. not used to the movements and hard to line up a hit with my short spear when they fly vertically.

Also, for suicidal new folks. A great place to probably start for trianing and money is the fields near the Arena. Grab an axe and slowly try to chop away at the green peppers and lettuce. They sell for 90 gold and 122 respectedly. It also trains up stamina, hp and strength so you can run out the gates swinging. Though can't use the second tier gear yet until you have the skill for it.

because mp is a resource, I think I'll try to focus on a bit of spellcasting to learn heal. Might as well use mp for something.

Anyone have any ideas on setting up a pure server. Feel like stuff such as mind would be easier to train in the arena by blasting each other with spells.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2020-11-20 09:47:12

Hi @azure.
Wow the game seems to be great.
Is it possible to run the server in Linux? How do you run your own server?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen