2020-11-19 03:54:54 (edited by azure 2020-11-19 03:58:34)

I'm sorry if this is a double post. this is a Japanese rpg.

to play online use hamashi, which can be downloaded from vpn.net.

can be played ofline too

description.
global vision
This game is a 2D online action RPG with a simple skill system. Fight, collect and produce in the fantasy world of swords and magic. Let's go on an adventure trip with our friends!

Game points
• 23 types of skills that can be increased and decreased freely
• Highly actionable battles, such as swords and magic
• Collection, such as ore mining, logging, fishing
• Blacksmithing, bookbinding, cooking, sewing, jewelry, alchemy, etc.
• With the FS2 reading function, all game text is read aloud using the operating system's reading function.
• With the FS2's 3D sound effect function, the sound generated on the left side of the player is on the left side of the headset, the sound source sound generated on the right side is on the right side of the headset and the sound of the sound effect generated at the top is a loud sound and is generated below. The sound effects you make are bass sounds and are played respectively.
• About 6 hours for canst skill
• Can be operated with keyboard, mouse or gamepad
Message from the developer
We try to make the game as simple as possible. It takes about 6 hours to reach a character's skill level playing by the author. I hope you feel free to play with it. We have also improved accessibility with the update to version 2.1. We expect a wide variety of players to play it.
Precautions
• Feel free to use tools that assist with entry and exit, such as JoyToKey and Windows magnifying glass.
• Do not modify the program.
• Avoid harassing other players.
• Feel free to use screenshots and videos from the game you made.

website homepage.

http://www13.plala.or.jp/chiban/MyGame/ … npage.html

the sounds are not much, but the mechanics are interesting.

download link here.

64 bits.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ooaPg … sp=sharing

32 bits.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-HI9J … sp=sharing

download version android.

google play: android 9

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … tasyStory2

to activate n v d a, go to speech options and settings and go to the first option. click nvda.

I'm sorry again, if my English is bad, I don't know English. I am using the translator.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2020-11-19 04:21:16

Thanks for this. I got it for android. Everything reads, but choosing options is a little difficult since you can't just swipe to an option and double tap it. I got lucky and chose english on setup, so be careful. The options are all over the screen and you can slide your finger across the options to hear what they ar. I will play with this some more, but if anyone has more tips for playing with a touch screen, please share.

2020-11-19 04:43:05

Yeah it's a lot easier on pc. Kinda stuck what to do next though, can't figure out how to leave town after exploring what seems like most of the shops and things and buying equipment.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-11-19 04:44:39

Do you require jgt to play this? I just grabbed it and will play later if I have time.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-11-19 04:56:22

nope, the game has an english option

2020-11-19 05:03:39

Oh nice. I also grabbed fantasy story 1. Wanna see the prequel before trying it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-11-19 05:15:49

Is the first game playable?

I bought a knife. I dont know where all the buttons are to do things, how to check my money, how to restore stamina, how to equip items I can talk to people and know how to choose things now.

2020-11-19 05:28:51

Does this game support controls on mobile? Maybe i can play that way.

2020-11-19 06:48:01

trying to figure things out i connected to the server and it connected with out that mashu thing   also no read me  to translate  is confusing

2020-11-19 06:48:32

If anyone is wondering how to see your gold amount, hit c in the inventory menu. this game is interesting so far, though I wish I could get the official server to work, this looks a lot more fun with other people.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-11-19 07:06:04

How do you leave the city?

2020-11-19 07:45:26

Is this an audio game or?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-11-19 07:53:16

hi
when I m go to options then use nvda
and I have problem stop reading

2020-11-19 07:56:22

ah, the game just closes for me, any idea? do you need local emulator?

2020-11-19 08:34:47 (edited by stewie 2020-11-19 08:35:00)

You can leave the city by just heading south of the square with the well. It's like Shadow Rine but the individual screens are tiny.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-11-19 08:36:49

Ok this is great! I hooked a controller up to my phone and now I mostly figured things out. It took me a long time to figure out that I had to press the right thumb stick down to open the main menu and equip things. Dont know what to push on controller to read my gold. To leave town, go to e9 and go south. After you kill a monster, you need to pick up the loot with the interact button.

2020-11-19 08:57:57

I'm a little unsure how to progress though. I have all of the physical stats at 40 or so and I have all of the second tier of armor (all enhanced to 10) and I'm still struggling to survive any area other than the plains. Enhancing the sword also didn't seem to boost damage or anything so I'm not sure what's going on there.

2020-11-19 09:22:45

I can't figure out how to play this on Android. It says to press keys but I'm using my touch screen. Any help would be appreciated.

2020-11-19 09:34:21

The manual says that touch play will be difficult without sight. Its right. I recommending using a keyboard or controller with your android divice. Otherwise, you need to hold and drag your finger across the screen to hear various options, and tap the option to pick it.

2020-11-19 09:47:04

i have a question. where is data of this game save?
i select nvda then my speach not speaking and i can't remember how to enable sapi again.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2020-11-19 10:24:37

Hmm did this game have a campaign, storyline quests or goal of game is to earn exp and advance ond next lvl, raise your skils etc etc. I would like to play this game if game has a interesting story

2020-11-19 10:49:19

if someone gets the online part working  can you please post instructions in elgish? thanks i need to post and right up a cupple things

2020-11-19 11:03:39

Good, very good. Yummy game.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-11-19 11:08:33

I downloaded this game, first 3 times I ran it it crashed while in the menus, I finally got to the part about changing speach but it did someone and stopped speaking and now I can't change it back, I deleted the entire folder and replaced it in my documents even checked appdata for a save file for settings and nothing, is their any way of correcting this? it seems to have set my speech to off or something I don't have and their appears to be no way of fixing it. otherwise it seems interesting, let me know if anyone has ideas on how to fix this because it makes the game completely unplayable.

don't look back, cause you'll loose the road ahead.

2020-11-19 11:16:27

In regards to a story, it feels pretty open ended. I talked to all the npcs in the first town and no quest, so you're kinda left to explore and do your own thing.

I found it helpful to disable damage log after a while. The game asked me to take a break after an hour and good thing because man it really eats my battery!