2020-08-17 01:29:03

Hi,
What's new in version 1.02?

2020-08-17 02:35:33

is there  a way to check how much xp you need to level up your deck? because i got i think 40 or 50 exp and i don't know how  much more i need.

2020-08-17 04:01:25

Ok, i've been playing this game for a bit, and I  have to say, while I respect strategic type games, (ones that require you to use some stratigy, not games like sound rts etc.) and hard games, I am not sure how I feel about this one. The game concept is good, the game play is good, but i feel some of the things, like some of the decks you fight are either too challenging at the start of the game, or aren't what they say they are. I think some more sound settings are needed, because even though you can tell the slight difference in pitch, i think there should be a better way for you to tell or change the pitch of you being hit and you hitting the enemies sounds, etc. Some things could be done  better, but in the end its good. The only other thing i think needs to be added is a way to check your decks remaining xp to level to what level, maybe in the deck management screen where you choose the deck to look at. Also, what are the difference in machines. I have a white and green machine, one costs twice as much as the other, but I;m not sure wich one is better? or what the collection rate is?

2020-08-17 06:57:16

Hello.
This game is really great.
In terms of difference between the white machine and the green one, the green one would have more good parts to use than a white machine, parts are ranked from white, green, blue, red, yellow, etc etc.
The collection rate is how much parts from that machine have you collected, once its 100 percent, it means that you got all the new parts in that machine and if you tried using it again, it will give you a part you got from it before, that's handy if you'd want to examine with making other secondary decks you don't want to use, or just turn them into subparts to be fused or something.

2020-08-17 07:06:23

i unlocked blue class, but how i can sellect a different field to battle?

2020-08-17 07:19:09

In the menu with the classes, look at the first option.
Note, the game should tell you that you can now change the battlefield, something similar.

2020-08-17 07:33:34

oh, i see the menu now, thank you for the help.

2020-08-17 09:13:09

ok, ihave  a question. One of my decks have the novis body on, and its level 4, but it has the same amount of defence as it did when i equipped it as a level 0. is there something else i need to be doing to level it or something? all of my other parts are at least gaining something in one of its stats every level or so, but not this one.

2020-08-17 13:55:07

The novice parts are just that, novice, they don't gain a lot of stats. You want the higher class parts if you want to up your defense. I don't know off hand which one you need exactly. As far as checking how much you need to level, it's all based on the parts and their current level. Once you unlock the higher classes, leveling becomes very easy since you can do triple battles or multi battles and power level new parts so long as your other decks are powerful. It is also worth noting that while you'll collect more parts from a class if you select that class to purchase parts from, you can also collect some of those same parts by buying at a higher class. If you select blue for instance, you might get some green parts. This is good because if your collection of blue parts is at 60, and your collection of green parts is at 80, you can buy a bunch of blue parts and push up the green ones while also collecting blue ones.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2020-08-17 13:56:12

I'm having a bit of a difficult time fighting the master class. I've tried building a heavy power deck, and a heavy blow deck, but I still can't manage to get past the last deck. Has anybody managed to defeat it?

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2020-08-17 19:48:22

I still can't beat the Aqua leader. No matter what deck I use I always fly out of the ring within the first few seconds.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-08-17 20:04:42

Hi.
The game freaking rocks, though I agree that more sounds are needed. Over all, the spinning and collission sounds. One collission sound makes the thing unrealistic as heck, and also, when you get blowed off the battlefield, it sounds like someone throwing a water balloon towards you.
All in all, an excellent game to get freaking addicted.
P.s: I'm working on a spanish translation. It's not ready yet, but still.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-08-17 21:15:45

hey, everyone! I think there is a bug, if you try to fight someone who isn't able to do the wwkd (not a good enough level average) the game crashes no matter what battle you choose. Maybe fix that? lol

2020-08-18 05:14:37 (edited by Corona 2020-08-18 06:01:41)

I've managed to defeat the master class master with a dark, power and helpfull deck and lightling deck.
Launched first the dark deck and it destroyed completely the novice deck in some seconds, and managed to almost defeat the light one. then launched the power and helpfull, that defeated light; once the dark was launched Ive swiched to evasiveness, and when my deck fell the dark one was with about 50% helt. Then I've launched the lightling in evasivenes and that was it.

2020-08-18 07:34:55

I managed to beat the master too, I had a shock, a heavy power and a deffensive deck with good power too. Launched them in this order and managed to beat the last of them by an inch.
This is a fun and addicting game indeed.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2020-08-18 08:19:30

hey . this game is so awsome . but  actually it should fiel like  more realistic baiblade batels

2020-08-18 10:46:23

what are those different decks? shock, dark, light, what are those? also, when do you start painting your gear and infusing it with other gear to get it better?

2020-08-18 18:46:52

You can start painting when you reach the yellow class, synthesizing is at aqua.

2020-08-19 02:29:06

Ugh finally got past master class. Lot tougher than I thought LOL.

2020-08-19 09:09:26

ok, so, i know i said something about this before, but its an urgent bug that stops people from playing the game at times. If you go to fight someone who doesn't have kommandoes able to go into the wwkd anymore (below average deck level) or maybe even just have it open but i think its the first circumstance, the game crashes completely and brings up this dialog box if you try to interact with it.  play-komandoh2.exe  dialog  play-komandoh2.exe is not responding
If you close the program, you might lose information. Please, try and fix this as soon, as, possible!

2020-08-19 12:49:01

Love the game. I'm getting this when I go into WWKB and try and play online. The software is dead because you encountered a bug 7! It worked yesterday. Strange. Please fix, I guess?

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2020-08-19 13:01:59 (edited by Morokuma 2020-08-19 13:09:37)

>17
Please tell me the resolution of the display you are using. This game uses image data for the background and frames, so it is necessary to recreate the image data to support a high-resolution display.

>45, >46
I have released V1.03 to try to fix the problem. However, since I accidentally broke the ability to do version checking, I now have to manually get a new version.
Please download from the official website or execute "kd_updater.exe" in the "data" folder.

2020-08-19 21:27:43

Hi.Did anything got added in the new dictionary release? I am still translating and am on the line 1260 or so

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-08-20 14:35:01

"Komandoh 2" has been updated to V1.04. It fixes some bugs.
Even with V1.03, the update check function is broken, so please update manually this time as well.

2020-08-20 16:05:07

I finally got to try the komando games. They are excellent as always. The first game works great on my pc, but komando 2 lags a bit in performance. Still, i love the games and am happy we have something in this style to play now. Thank you very much for the games. smile