2020-08-20 16:27:15

If you don't need it, you can disable graphics to boost performance.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2020-08-20 16:51:39

Hi.
I finished the spanish translation, but I did it using notepad. How can I edit the spreadsheet to update the thing and add it? Thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-08-20 18:04:15

I disabled grafics and still got lag, but I will try again later. Thanks again. ^)

2020-08-21 02:57:52

Oh, then let's see Morokuma does something magical to improve it. I think he will do.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2020-08-21 11:39:32

Hi.
Great game, glad to see it's had a remake in a sense.
I'm having problems entering passwords though, can someone tell me how to do it properly?
It just says parts that correspond to that word haven't been delivered, although I just copy and paste from the website.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-08-21 12:44:19

>50
Please tell us what you mean by "a little delay in performance".
For example, there are usage scenes and symptoms such as "The screen reader's feedback on the operation is always delayed", or "Battle wins and losses take longer than the original Komandoh" Is required.

>52
Open GoogleSpreadSheet and merge your translations.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing
If you don't know how to do a merge, please send me the dictionary data.

>55
Does your browser automatically translate the displayed Japanese web page?
The website has both a Japanese password and an English password.
English passwords may not match the translation results of Japanese passwords. So, please use English password.

2020-08-21 17:12:42

Love the concept.  Great work.

2020-08-21 17:14:37

there is new password?

meow meow.

2020-08-21 18:51:23

Hi.
@Morokuma, can you send me your email address via pm please? Or where can I send you an email?
Thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-08-21 19:45:06

@56 All of the game menus and messages work fine until I get into battle. When in battle, I seem to get 10 to 15 second delays between each attack. A top will hit, then i will briefly hear the beeps,, then i will only hear the tops spinning for a few seconds before they attack again. However, I notice that in the first game, attacks and movements are instantaneous. Is this normal?

2020-08-21 22:46:49

@59
Please refer to the two sections "6: About translation" and "10: Contact" in the included Help "Readme-en.txt".

@60
If the game is working like this audio file, it's normal behavior.
https://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh040 … battle.mp3

In "Komandoh 2", the size of the battle field has been doubled. Also, especially when the level of the parts is low, the "speed" parameter is low, so it will take a lot of time to approach the enemy.

2020-08-25 03:52:52

Okay, I'm interested in this game, but there are a few things I'd like to know.

First, assume I'm a complete newbie. What is the object? I'm hearing a great deal about decks, types, parts, painting, synthesis, evasiveness, level, class...what's a lot to take in. If the game has its own built-in tutorial that explains a lot, then just tell me so, but if it doesn't, I don't want to get into this if I have no clue what I'm doing. I don't like beating my head against a wall.

Second, is this game actually strategy-based, or is it a button-masher with strategic elements?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-08-25 04:48:24

This version has tutorials for everything. Basically, the deck is all the parts of your top.

About your second question, not sure i would classify this as a button masher, since its more about you moving around and fighting to keep balance while you pursue the enemy and stay away from the edge. There is certainly a strategic element to how you construct your deck as it affects how well you perform in the ring.

2020-08-28 10:34:07 (edited by ajackpot 2020-08-28 10:36:15)

Excuse me.
Some gifts cannot be received even if they are entered in the English password, Only the Japanese password works fine.
Please check.

2020-08-28 13:08:30

@64
I think it's probably because the character code of the space " " between words is different. The output character code seems to be different depending on the browser.
I will try to fix it in the next release. In the meantime, try to correct the spaces between words.

2020-08-29 04:29:48 (edited by ajackpot 2020-08-29 06:39:19)

65: Thank you.
Then, there is a bug that suddenly appeared today, so I report it.
It seems that "wwkb" is not working properly at this time.
When encountering a specific player of specific deck, the game ends with error 3.
And I can't view "rainbow class" charts and all charts.
I have seen charts other than "rainbow class" viewable.
Please check this as well.

2020-08-29 06:51:26

@Morokuma Your consept is so nice but this game should more   easy playble in movement systems i get confuse in my dec and anymy. and plz update themuch hq sounds? cause this consept is super nice  the speen sounds is like a car toy . .

2020-08-29 19:20:36

V1.09 has been released.

@65
I haven't encountered the problem of getting "Error 3" yet.
I visually checked the data of all WWKB participants, but could not find a suspected status.
However, we've fixed a bug that could cause unfinished decks to not be marked as "unfinished", which may help solve the problem.

2020-08-30 01:21:50

68:
After upgrading to the new version, the issues raised above do not appear.
Thank you for much effort.

2020-08-31 12:39:13

Hello?
Today, I would like to report a bug that occurs when selling parts.
Unlike in the past, it is not recommended in the "Name it automatic" menu when there is one unused part left. If more than two are left, they will be recommended and you can sell two or more at once, but if there is one left, it is not recommended.

2020-09-02 09:48:15

Hello?
I would like to ask the developer team one question and one suggestion.
1. What is the reason? It seems to me that there is a compatibility between certain parts. When two different parts are composited, there are cases where the overall performance improves, and there are cases where it is rather poor. If you know about this, please let me know.
2. Based on the level max, the difference between the performance of "brown" paint and "maroon" paint is not significant, and the stats that are actually output in the game are hardly different, making it easy to confuse. Please consider whether you can significantly change the performance difference between the two paints.
Thanks.

2020-09-02 21:23:09

@71
When you combine two parts, 70% of the stat of the base part and 40% of the stat of the part used for composition are inherited. For example, if the "Power" of the base part is 100, in order to obtain a higher "Power", the "Power" of the part used for composition must be higher than 75. However, if the "Power" drops from 100 to 90, but the "Defense" rises from 50 to 80, the result will be a deck with better attack performance than pre-synthesis.
Also, in koma battle, the required stat will change based on the role of the deck. "Power" and "Defense" are especially important stats when aiming to destroy the enemy. On the other hand, "Helth" and "Speed" are important stats when aiming to keep running away from the enemy. Combining the two parts can compromise performance in either role.

2020-09-12 05:11:56

Hello?
First of all, thank you for releasing version 1.13.
There seems to be a case where "Internal Error(29)" occurs when multiple tops collide at the same time. I don't know what causes this, so I'm just going to show you an example.
# Ally
1. Assault tackle | Level 100, Power 67, Defense 81, Blow 100, Weight 59, Helth 77, Endurance -99, Speed 10, Stable 63
2. Assault tackle | Level 100, Power -35, Defense 8, Blow 120, Weight 45, Helth 63, Endurance 8, Speed 137, Stable 14
3. endurance | Level 100, Power -35, Defense 38, Blow 166, Weight 59, Helth 75, Endurance 49, Speed 28, Stable -24
# enemy
4. Evasiveness | Level 100, Power -46, Defense -20, Blow -38, Weight -2, Helth 173, Endurance 74, Speed 165, Stable 45
5. Evasiveness | Level 100, Power -46, Defense -20, Blow -38, Weight -2, Helth 173, Endurance 74, Speed 165, Stable 45
6. Evasiveness | Level 100, Power -46, Defense -20, Blow -38, Weight -2, Helth 173, Endurance 74, Speed 165, Stable 45
When testing with this combination, I found that the error almost unconditionally occurred during the match.
Please check for this bug.

2020-09-16 11:29:42

Hello?
Today, I would like to report a bug and a suggestion.
1. If I give up during a match without completing Deck #1, an "Internal Error(7)" will occur and the game will end.
2. I would like to suggest if you can have the chart show the most recently registered date on wwkb, as in "Shinshun! Komandoh".
Thank you.

2020-09-16 14:18:27

hi there.
i got an idea for this game / a future sequel?
normally a bay blade is formed by the 4 parts in a deck in komando, and a simbol / image that gives the thing the special move thing.
i thought that we could add that fifth part that would give you the possibility to get a special move, depending on the type of simbol.
for example you could have offensive simbols that would do some extra damage when activated or would throw a special attack that can reach anywhere on the field... those are just ideas.
and the special move could be influenced by the parts that you have on that deck. for example you could have a part that increases your attack but when the move activates it could make a different sound if you have the lightning set on or the aqua set...
what do you guys think?