2020-06-26 19:38:38

That's a shame I'd like to have seen it.  Can't condemn Jade for being consistent though.

2020-06-26 19:42:17

@Nocturnous you better had Pm me that or else, I'll--I'll make it daytime for you forever! Bwhahaha, that'll teach you

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-26 20:07:50

Roger, standing down.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-26 22:33:32

Hello, my name is ironcross, and i think i am every where the boss. I insult here, I insult there, no one is safe from me, really no where. I try to battle the simter, in my eyes a sinner. But i'm just a small boy, and my brain is only like a toy. I blame him for spelling and grammar, but this is weak, o father. I have nothing to do, so i just sit here listening to, the rymes that simter writes, but i don't think they are so nice. Because I will never admitt, that simters rymes are pritty lit.
And a word to the jayde boy, you will have to wait for the joy. Not confronting you in ryme, but i will find my time. Will expose you in one single post, hopefully you get demoted by the host. That's all for now, we will read our posts again, somewhere somehow.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-06-26 23:24:47

For someone whose main language isn't English that was actually pretty good Simter, here's a thumbs up for me.

_____

2020-06-27 00:22:37

Yeah not too bad.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-27 00:58:44

Huh? Did Iron cross just compliment someone? WTF? What's next? Snow in Trinidad?

_____

2020-06-27 01:09:52

Nah, Nocturnus will probably eat pineapple pizza.  That'll be next.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-06-27 01:17:10

Nocturnous should...

_____

2020-06-27 02:32:18

but it's sooooo...o...  UG!
No, that may not be next.  I think we'll have to see me in a million dollar private jet before I eat it!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-06-27 02:52:08

I wouldn't do it for every pizza, but I do like pineapple on pizza.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-27 03:10:40

Again what the heck? Cross and I are agreeing? Well what's next? Trinidadians not moving to the US or Canada?

_____

2020-06-27 03:35:51

I'm going to win a million dollars and buy that jet, I guess...

2020-06-27 04:24:53

Jesus this whole thing blew up.
I thought it was done with already with the other thread.
As the guy above said these aren't even supposed to be taken seriously, they're just lighthearted.
If someone wants the gender in a rank changed, they shouldn't post it here and invite controversy, just message the mods.
I honestly just ignore the ranks personally after I check it when I make 100 more posts. I don't play Swamp, but this is a community based around audiogames so there are going to be terms used that don't always apply to everyone. I get the whole gender thing if that really bothers you, whatever, but like I said message the mods, that's what they're here for? But there is a point IMO where blowing shit like this up stops being personal preference and turns into bitching/demanding EVERYONE adapt to who you, a singular specimen, choose to be. That's not cool IMO. People like that obviously either are insanely insecure or have it too good.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-06-27 10:29:17

Jayde. May I please beat Nocturnus with a very big stick for not liking pineapple on pizza?

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-06-27 16:26:59

oh hell yeah, I love rap battles. please continue it lol

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-06-27 19:24:54

Pineapple pizza is honestly pretty big meh.
Sorry, fam. Can't do dat

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:

2020-06-27 19:31:44

Pineapple pizza, with bacon, ham sausages and chicken, sweet mother of brittish accents now is that a meal.

_____

2020-06-27 19:42:24

@93 Hmm, just remove the pineapple and put jalapenos on that bitch and I'll never ask you for anything ever again.
Are you actually British? Going by the writing of some of your posts you definitely seem to be. British people are hilarious.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:

2020-06-27 19:46:13

No I'm not but where I live there's a lot of Brittish accent because we were apart of the empire. My accent even after 58 years after the brittish left I still have a trace of the mother country in my accent. I also spell colour like that and programme like that.

_____

2020-06-28 08:02:33

No no no! Put whatever you like on that pizza but for bloody sake don't forget the french fries! What pizza is that without french fries! Where do y'all live? You forget the most important ingredient... that's punishable by jail in my country.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2020-07-19 17:35:52

about which threat you wrote?

Jayde wrote:

Just so we're clear, I have zero problem discussing title changes, or at the very least, whether or not a title may need to be updated for everyone. This is true so long as discussion is what it is. I'm always in favour of discussion done in good faith.

What I was not going to stand still for was Alireza's trollish topic where he was clearly trying to get attention and cast doubt or negativity upon Haily. This is why his thread got closed. Most of you probably saw that coming.

This discussion must remain civil. If I start seeing comments about how Haily is getting preferential treatment, or if her gender is needlessly invoked for any reason, I can and will react to it. There is nothing more that needs to be said for Haily's situation. We decided as a staff team to grant her a slightly changed title until such time that she accrues enough posts to get to the next rank, at which point she'll go back to the default rank. This is a done deal. It hurt no one. Your negative opinions will not change the facts nor cause the decision to be revoked. I humbly ask that, even if you do not ultimately agree with what was done, you don't make further issue out of it. It's over. Nobody got hurt. Let it go.

As for the overall issue of title changes, or updates to ranks or whatnot? As I said, this is a perfectly valid topic of discussion, so have on.

meow meow.

2020-07-19 18:55:11 (edited by Jod 2020-07-19 18:56:56)

@97 https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3537 … eds-to-go/

@Jayde I still hate playboys, even if they are trans.
Oh, How sexist of me! I'm werry sorry for not including playgirls. I meant I still hate playgirls and playboys.

2020-07-19 23:56:03

LMAO @97 you know this is exactly why people in this forum just don't fancy helping you?

_____

2020-07-20 01:08:24

@97 You do realize that you're quickly becoming a nuisance all over the forum, yes?

End racism
End division
Become united