2020-07-20 01:09:53

More to the point, what exactly was the reason for reviving this topic?  You seem to have a history of reviving unnecessarily.  I guess you believe you're above and beyond the moderation panel?

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-07-20 06:59:46

agree with 100 and 101...

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-20 14:21:31

thread from @101 Jayde wrote:
“PatrykK, in order to find this post, you had to have done some digging. This was a conversation that was over and done with six years ago. It concerned people who are not even on the moderation team anymore. There was absolutely no cause to resurrect this thread. I'm issuing an official caution here; if you do this again, I will issue a warning for it. Sometimes, raising a post from the dead makes a little sense; this time, it absolutely did not.”

Well, about 4 days later. Both times should be a warning not just this time.

2020-07-20 20:02:09

It doesn't help that there is still no rule about it because we can't make up our minds, nor that an (official caution) is kinda like saying (a time out that will go on your permanent record) i.e it means next to nothing.