2020-03-31 11:40:27

angel
no don't work

2020-03-31 11:49:14

well, I can say it's not free for this matter, it takes your internet data so... congrats to you if you have an unlimited data. and then again, did the site says you will get instaaaaant moneeey? nope, you have to wait like 2 months maybe to get that 20 dollars. or suggest me better solution for this, do you mind? where should I work? what should I do? especially in the time like this?

2020-03-31 13:05:34

@Toto, switch browsers then, that should work.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-03-31 13:06:44

Hello,

Nice way of promoting your promo code, congrats.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2020-03-31 13:36:54

well to everyone who is ignorant: Get your info stolen! We tried convincing you time and time again to not fall to this scam, but after all, its your information.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-31 15:51:50

@80 totally agreed, plus, some of these apps eat up your computer resources as well.

2020-03-31 16:56:08 (edited by gerech 2020-03-31 16:56:53)

@82. exactly. I don't get why people fall into these scams. its obvious. I urge the mods to remove all referral links to avoid more victims falling into this scam.

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-31 17:05:33

those kinds of sites should be banned from the forum

2020-03-31 17:18:37

It's just like I said, no one is doing a good job at providing alternatives. Let me put it in another way for you people having trouble understanding.

Person a tells a group of individuals that smoking is great stress relief, and proceeds to inform the group of how smoking has helped them cope with the stress in their life. Other people step forward to confirm that what person a says is true.

Person b tells the same group that smoking is a terrible idea, because it causes long term negative health effects such as cancer, is detrimental to the health of those around them, and is generally bad for the environment, but person b is unwilling to provide an alternative to the issue of stress relief, or if they are, then they are too lazy to demonstrate how it is so, as person a has meticulously done. Therefore, the "ignorant" people within the group may decide based on what they know that the benefits far outweigh the risks given what they are facing.

So I say again, because it was swept into the last page and I know that some of y'all are too lazy to read through what was said if it isnt already on the same page. Put your money where your mouth is. Provide alternatives to making money. Demonstrate how it works, what the pay is like, how often one gets paid, what job opportunities are available and include a variety of job types to appeal to people looking for something different. I will also say again that there was a thread created a few weeks ago asking about what online jobs people do, but no one really addressed that one until this thread for making money came along, then all kinds of people were quick to point out what a bad idea it was. How about addressing the other thread so people know where to go and what to do for cash instead of just calling them ignorant.

@Jack I saw your post on transcription and appreciate what you did there.

2020-03-31 18:49:37

hello
as of hunnigain
i had redeemed at around $132 so far
adn its  well going

2020-04-01 04:42:46

Alright, if you seriously want the meat and potatos please read this post.  This is going to be a long one and I'm going to showcase what research I've done concerning this company, as I go along, given the put your money where your mouth is challenge... I have no money, by the way.  First, however, lets get this little bit out of the way...
@Kenshira, your analogy is super inaccurate given 2 reasons:
1.  Research has already been done on the issues concerning smoking, the health risks it poses and how it affects people in the short-term, the long-term, etc etc.
2.  It's not as simple as you say; providing a stress reliever that is safer, such as working out, playing a game in moderation or otherwise occupying your time with something productive and or creative requires many things be aligned properly, from the need and will to possibly change behaviors to the resources required to get those things done.  You could tell someone to quit smoking and start a business, but unless they have the resources to start said business they will fail at it.  You could tell them to hit the track when the urge strikes, but unless they want to and are able to they won't do it.  More to the point though?  Unless you are in their shoes, you won't know if what you're doing might feel like you're passing down judgment or simply trying to change them to fit your mold and remake them in your image, which is something no one should want to do.
Here though, the issue is different in that people are willingly and possibly woefully clicking on links offered up by members who may or may not have reputable standings in other areas; the name storm productions is suggestive of a game developer, but what do I know.  Supposing it had been me who had written up this post and topic with what everyone publicly knows about me, I think it would have been questioned much, much less.  I would have taken the time to scope it out, post links to what research I have done and what results I've generated rather than vaguely saying, here's a cool sounding site and it looks promising so you should go check it out and by the way you're helping me out if you do.
Put another way, I could point you to many sites which offer legitimate work options, but some of them require experience, proof of said experience, and a pair of functional eyeballs.  some of them require degrees while others require minimal certifications.  Some require that you've at the very least obtained a highschool education.  Some require you to speak or write exceptional english.  some require all of the above and then some.  None of them, will give you free money.
So, to burst the bubble people seem to have, there is no such thing as free money.  If it's coming in, someone had to make it somewhere, and if you're getting it you really should, at the very least, be concerned about how you're getting it and why.  This idea that you can get something for nothing shows its face on so many levels on this forum, from the want to distribute cracked software to illegal download links to TV streams that you should be paying for and so on.  If you show me that the people who are in favor of this aren't just in favor of obtaining money they otherwise wouldn't work for, you know, actually put effort into gaining and have the skills, resources and experience required to get said jobs done, then they really don't need me to pull up a list of links because they more than likely wouldn't be browsing this site looking for said jobs.  That having been said?  I'm willing to post links all the same, so if you can prove to me that everyone who's actually in favor of this scam isn't just out for the free money and would put in the effort?  If you can substanciate your own claims that the smoke addicts want to let go and are willing to put in the efort without me having to drag them to a rehab center?  go right ahead and I'll post the links.  Until then, no linkage to actual jobs and no dragging anyone to anywhere against their will.  What you will not see me do is post links to so-called free money; it does not exist.
And now for the research.
Honeygain, in the spirit of many so-called free-money making apps and services does the following things predictably.
1.  It promises more rewards for more usage.
2.  It promises more rewards if you can bring in more users.
3.  They promise your data is safe with them.
Here are my problems with it.
1.  I decided to visit the site to see what kind of information I could ascertain from the site alone.  Upon visiting the site I was told that cookies were being used to track my progress through said site and that at least some of those cookies were absolutely necessary.  What information are those cookies sending, and to whom?  Much like the information collected by the app which is vague at best, at present, I really don't know.
2.  The site has many instances of broken English.  While this in and of itself does not have to be a deterrent, it is given that the company is already somewhat enigmatic about who owns it, who works for it, and what information any are using.  If a team of dedicated and educated scientists are looking to mine valuable information could they not take time to write up a better site to at least make it read as something more presentable?  And I quote, "Honeygain's network is used by businesses clients for web intelligence and content delivery" no period at the end of that sentence, and businesses clients should seriously be business clients.  Another example?  "You help businesses that you're surrounded to create a better future for everyone."  Surrounded by, anyone?  Or perhaps the real wording should be altogether different?  Who are these businesses I'm supposedly surrounded by?  What are their names?  Have any notable figures from said businesses contributed an honorable word toward this site?  for further corrosive writing and why I would not take this thing seriously, please, please check out that frontpage and do not just go clicking on referral links!
3.  Still not impressed?  Fine, lets keep going, since you're still reading.  Have you actually looked at how much you're personally making with your app?  Would you willingly post that information here so we can do some further calculations?  One source claims they've run the app for four hours and only made four cents.  There are 24 hours in a day.  If this person's claim is true they're only making one cent per hour in a 24 hour day.  24*30 for the number of days in a month equates to 720, or 7 dollars and 20 cents a month.  Surprise surprise, you won't be getting your 20 dollars payout next month unless, unless you run 3 devices, and they must all be on separate networks for best results.
4.  Still reading?  Excellent, because here's all the info you should really need to make an informative decision.
Domain:
honeygain.com
Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On:
2019-04-04
Expires On:
2025-04-04
Updated On:
2019-12-02
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:
rose.ns.cloudflare.com
will.ns.cloudflare.com
Registrant Contact
Name:
Registration Private
Organization:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
Street:
DomainsByProxy.com
14455 N. Hayden Road
City:
Scottsdale
State:
Arizona
Postal Code:
US
Phone:
+1.4806242599
Fax:
+1.4806242598
Email:
[email protected]
I could keep pasting, but that information is pretty consistent and just as vague all the way down that page.  Ip address is 104.26.12.56.  INterestingly enough, that IP address is also associated with 9 other sites including one that offers cheap condoms, another that advertises the Communist Party of India, another that seems to be geared toward fashion sales in the EU, and at least 2 other sites that I can't figure out for the life of me.  This information does raise more questions than it answers though:
1.  Why does a team or organization dedicated to helping out diligent scientists all around the world have a cloudflare account rather than something akin to a dedicated server?  It'd be like if I said I was hosting a global political meeting and then all these bigwigs went and hung out on a TT server on a linode.
2.  Why is so much of the company's registration info private if it is a reputable company doing business with other reputable companies?
3.  Why do they write up blog posts like this one, where the only information they link to leads to other posts and or pages of their site rather than showcasing the impact they've actually had on communities or around the world, given they are a reputable company helping out science?
right, you want the facts?  I've spelled them out as best I could.  You won't find a single legitimate scam checker that flags this thing down as a scam.  Using @Kenshira's logic, that makes it ok, because smoking is not technically illegal in most places and so go get yourself a pack of camel or whatever.  Here's the thing though; it really might hurt you.  Until you know for sure what that data they're accessing and using and piggybacking off of you is actually being used for, you may as well just assume that someone has managed to snag it to steal bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, downloaded illegal content, hit other legitimate websites with dDoS attacks, or any other myriad of things that could get you into trouble if your internet service provider decides to look the other way when you say that you were just downloading an app that told you it was ok.  Use common sense!  We're spelling it out for you!  You don't have to breathe in cancerous smoke, and you don't have to take it on the word of a mysterious company that you're going to get paid out just because they say so.  You can do it; we won't try to stop you any further, but you can't say you weren't warned.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-04-01 04:56:54

Excellent post Nocurnus, now let's add to that the fact that these scam providers are wising up to the fact that they know that Snopes-like scam adviser sites are out to get them. So what can they and do they often do?
Payment proof: doctored photos and videos from Youtube celeb impersonators or fake actors, or worse yet, deepfaking if they were to ever grab hold of that.
overly excited glammerous posts saying how rich they are and pimping the service: Yup, also paid actors.
Or maybe not even paid, but puppets nonetheless. Sometimes the scam adviser sites are still able to track this, still others are subject to paid reviews being posted that make users believe it is not a scam wen it in fact is. By that same token, review manipulation has been done by legitimate entities, case in point: Malinch Entertainment, so review manipulation is not, while unethical, isn't necessarily an automatic guarantee that the site's tied to an underground scam operative. When you keep seeing red flags though, it would be foolish to believe otherwise.

2020-04-01 05:46:58

@86 That was well researched. I will say that the proof is in the old thread that had no posts until I mentioned it and bumped it up. A lot of kids here are young, so maybe they don't have the necessary experience to do the job search you suggest. For that reason, they turn to what's available to them. Therefore, it would be beneficial to all parties if we tried to be as helpful as possible to those that seek it. One could argue that such a task is the responsibility of an organizer of a job fair, but job fairs are not a luxury everyone can afford to attend.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and provide a chance wherever possible for them to choose whatever options are available to them based on whatever information I can find. I think you would agree though that the decission is ultimately up to them. I just feel like justice isn't being done if a real effort isn't being made to show them alternatives. I am not saying to drag the smokers to rehab to get them to quit smoking. That would be like banning the discussion of this subject and the link to these free money pages. What I am saying is to point people in the right direction. I will grant that valid points were made in regards to some job requirements, and to that end I would propose pointing people to jobs that are not so demanding. We know that a good number of people posting in these threads have a decent command of the english language. Most of them have limited or no vision. Many possess programming knowledhe. What can they do that falls within these boundaries?

I will say for myself that I am willing to earn my keep. That is part of the reason why I am making these inquiries, not just for myself, but for everyone here. I will definitely look into the links provided in the other topic. In a way, my posts have yielded results, so that makes me happy. Thank you @everyone who posted on the online jobs for the blind thread. I know that people were looking forward to the results it would bring.

2020-04-01 06:52:18

I'd like to point out that the domain status on the WHOIS lookup is quite odd. The usual is clientTransferProhibited. Yet this prohibits deletion, renewal, and updating, as well as transference. I don't know if that's Cloud flares doing or what though.
As for the domain privacy, that's not too uncommon for privately operated websites operated by (say) an individual. My domain, for example, has my information privatized. However, compare this WHOIS data to (say) Facebooks:

Domain Information
Domain:
facebook.com
Registrar:
RegistrarSafe, LLC
Registered On:
1997-03-29
Expires On:
2028-03-30
Updated On:
2020-03-10
clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
serverDeleteProhibited
serverTransferProhibited
serverUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:
a.ns.facebook.com
b.ns.facebook.com
c.ns.facebook.com
d.ns.facebook.com
Registrant Contact
Name:
Domain Admin
Organization:
Facebook, Inc.
Street:
1601 Willow Rd
City:
Menlo Park
State:
CA
Postal Code:
US
Phone:
+1.6505434800
Fax:
+1.6505434800
Email:
[email protected]
Administrative Contact
Name:
Domain Admin
Organization:
Facebook, Inc.
Street:
1601 Willow Rd
City:
Menlo Park
State:
CA
Postal Code:
US
Phone:
+1.6505434800
Fax:
+1.6505434800
Email:
[email protected]
Technical Contact
Name:
Domain Admin
Organization:
Facebook, Inc.
Street:
1601 Willow Rd
City:
Menlo Park
State:
CA
Postal Code:
US
Phone:
+1.6505434800
Fax:
+1.6505434800
Email:
[email protected]

The domain location information isn't fully privatized; we have an actual legal address and all that. The domain status is unusual, from what I've seen, but I'm no expert on WhoIs records. So Nocternus's point still stands. Good research!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-04-01 07:26:35

@Nocturnus, good post.
@84, as I said transcribe me.

2020-04-01 08:49:13

Hi.
So, if you don't wanna sign up to give it a try, why even keep posting all those negative comments about something, which you don't care about anyway? If you don't have anything positive to say, then just leave this topic and find better things to do.
I'm still waiting to see if Stormproductions get any money out of this.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-04-01 09:17:26

@90 you can say transcribe me millions of time but how, does, it work? my english is not that good, I read the home page and not sure what to do next, do I have to sign up or what? are you working there too?

2020-04-01 09:36:42 (edited by gerech 2020-04-01 09:39:22)

@91. We are just warning victims that this is a scam.
@92. Search online? maybee? do you know how to google for work at home jobs? Just google it!

2020-04-01 10:14:45 (edited by targor 2020-04-01 10:36:22)

@91 That is a strange thing to say. If this is really a scam or steals your data or whatever and you fall for it, you will actually loose something, be it money or data. It's not as if the sceptics here tried to convince you to not play a free game or so, they are trying to save you from a scam.

To be honest, I could not believe what I saw in this topic. A site is advertised that essentially pays you "free money". This raises all the red flags at once, but still, people are willing to compromise their own security just to test it out and earn one dollar every now and then.

If I came here and said: "There is this new drug which solves all your problems, buy them now for a very special price. Hell, get them for free because I'm such a good person. Free drugs for everybody! I can't tell you what's in those drugs, but they'll really change your life.", would you take them?

Alternatives? Ask a friend or family member for one dollar. And bam, you have hundred hours worth of honeygain money with one go. Isn't that great? smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-04-01 10:21:24 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-04-01 10:24:33)

Doing that will probably point at this topic kind of job or something that isn't accessible. I am asking you and everyone here as a blind fellow smile what is the point for this forum then? if everything you can just ask google? sometime you need an answer from real person who can explain things to you in a much much simple and better way.
If transcribe me accessible enough, how do I start working there? and what do I have to do there? listen to a recording and rewrite?
And yes, I would like to say thank you all for your concern smile

2020-04-01 12:07:20

I totaly agree with 95!

2020-04-01 12:12:13

@95. if you'd googled your questions, you will have the answer by now. Yes it is accessible. Yes you have to listen to recordings and write it down.

2020-04-01 12:42:06

@thetechguy, I wish I could agree with the way you're handling the situation.  Sure you're going to have a basket of misfits who just flat out won't do a blessed thing to try and solve their own issues, people who are far too lazy to type google into their addressbar, skim a few headings, click on a few links, read a few posts, look up a few facts, that just takes way too few of their minutes when they could just as easily read a few lines on a forum that doesn't require them to do more than push on the downarrow a few times or simply hit screen reader key + downarrow or what have you.
But to come out here and complain that they're not doing work you should, theoretically have already done if you're going to advertise something is just as unproductive as peopel who are asking questions about the place you're advertising.  It'd be like if I said go to audiogames.net and brows a selection of games, then the person I said it to asked me questions I'm already supposed to know the answers to.  "Wow!  What kind of games can I play?  What can I download?  Where do I go to download them?  Is there anyone to talk to there?  How do I brows the titles?  Who should I contact if I have questions and how do I contact them?"
I have two choices; I can either try to give educated answers to those questions, or I can be a self-conceited twitface and say, just go to the site!  The second demonstrates that I have no time for people, and if I have no time for people, I probably shouldn't be posting out here or on any forum that is dedicated to helping people.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-04-01 13:34:08

And sorry for double posting, but some of this unnecessary negativity and bashing... I'm looking at post 91 at present, is seriously getting under my skin.  Post 5 has been edited to include all of the information contained in 86, all research that took me hours to do.  So yes, there are nay-sayers that are just nay-saying just like there are people like you who get sick and tired because someone seems to be stealing your candy before you even grabbed it off the candystore shelves, but there are others like myself who seriously do have your best interests at heart.  Like I said in 5, I'm not getting paid to trash a company.  By that same token, honeygain could approach me today to flower their garden and write them up the most beautiful article on why they are not a scam and I'd tell them the same thing I've stated out here... Show me proof of your paying your userbase fairly and how their info is being used and then we'll talk.  Not for a thousand dollars a month would I sacrifice the data of a hundred active forum users even though my wife and kids also have needs and are currently going through the same stupid corona Chrisis everyone else is going through and which has touched just about everyone globally on some level or another.  If Storm is willing to include and entertain the idea, the very possibility that this is a scam and audaciously, daringly write that up in post 1, then say that he and others will gladly report and discuss their findings in a few months time when the results will clearly be in, then I"ll gladly shut up about this whole thing and willingly take all the I told you so's necessary and with as much derisiveness as you wish to toss them.

2020-04-01 15:01:16

@90 Thank you. I just downloaded the app. smile