2020-05-31 14:46:24

Brad, over half  of this llast page is you. Do you think you can condense your messages into one post or something so that people can find messages from others? Besides, I think there is a rule against double posting.

2020-05-31 14:50:19

Yeah, I just use PPSSPP with Lion on Windows now, but use Retroarch on Mac.

Also, to navigate the story mode field, I just arrow around until I hear a different sound, reminds me of some ledge sounds in audio games, and usually pressing A on one tells me with Lion what it is. I've not heard of the R button thing before.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-05-31 15:19:28

Hi.

I'd like a bit of help with lion if possible.

I've downloaded both the emulator and game but can't seam to get the addon to read the window as I arrow up and down, can you help? Or is that not how the addon works?

I'm gone for real :)

2020-05-31 16:32:50 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-05-31 16:39:12)

If you're asking if the addon reads automatically, I do not think it does. The thing with the r button is useful for when you want to find an advantageous position to approach the enemy. For example, I might use it to feel around for a spot to move my piece so that it is surrounded on 3 sides to minimize the number of turns I use, but dont want to accidentally trigger a less advantageous battle with only 2 pieces instead of 3. So I use it a lot rather than just recklessly moving around.

2020-07-02 05:30:21

Updated the Dissidia Final Fantasy page quite a bit, with the chase mechanics, basic customization, pre-fight dialog, and will do setting up quick battles tomorrow. https://github.com/devinprater/accessib … fantasy.md

As usual, any help is appreciated.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-07-02 08:22:23

I just use ppsspp normally and it works fine except i can't read the item screens. I also play both decidia and duodicim. Duodecim is manageable if you're willing to jump all over the map trying to find the way.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-07-02 09:28:53

Oh, the customization? Yeah, it's just a little inconsistent sometimes like where the description of the attack will show up and stuff. Really, the game is self-explanatory most of the time, but I figure giving a little more help to new players won't hurt. It's better than people continuing to complain that we don't have any cool games to play, while Dissidia is there waiting for them and just needs notes cobbled together.

I don't have enough patience to jump around the map. I tried it many times, and just couldn't be successful with it. But yeah besides that DuoDecim is fine.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-07-02 11:41:27

I manage to play several games, including naruto storm or impact by patiently jumping or putting the game or emu on full speed. I love duodecim...and I always love firion.:)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-07-03 07:58:10

Ferion is great, I love his spear move where he pulls the opponent in close, but gosh that single HP attack! I use Cecil nowadays, and Terra too.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-07-03 09:25:02

I actually wanna see if there are more games i can abuse the speed and use that jump all over the map technique to find progression. It's not possible in some games, not assassins creed, not prince of persia (the one that's not side scroller).

2020-07-03 14:51:59

Is the newer dissidia game that from what I know is for the ps4 playable?

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-07-03 15:54:06

Yeah, it is mostly, except when you need to destroy the core.