2019-12-29 00:38:53

I see where your coming from, but the post is written as to convey the idea that I'm just screwing around, take this:

I wrote:

It's, totally not stolen or coppied or stolen or ah fuck me.

Look at that. You've seen how I write. If I were seriously trying to tell you that it was stolen, especially because I provide no reason, proof or evidence, I really wouldn't write like that. The reppitition and how I say "Ah fuck me," Come on!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 00:40:08

is anyone else having this issue. i was going towards a player for a kill, then i just got kicked. then anytime i try to log in, i get this message. Error  dialog  No speedhacking allowed. If you are not speedhacking and get this error, please contact the developers.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 00:47:20

There is an error in the game. Whenever I login, it seems to say that this version is not compatible. However, it is the correct version, because for some reason it does not launch the dialogue where it says to update.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 00:49:21

I know exactly why they added speedhacking. I was jumping around yesterday, which is how you MOVE in audio fps's, and someone's just like, you'we thpeedhacking, and I got warned! and now they've got the speedhack feature in place

2019-12-29 00:50:31

I’m getting an error message, it says that is not compatible whenever I login. However, whenever I open the game, it seems to not launch the dialog box that asks you to download the update.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 00:51:40

Yes, okay. I was relatively sure you were just joking. But why? Why play with fire that way? Why, when there are people who might not have caught the irony? You're tossing lit coals into a drum of oil and saying "well -I didn't technically start that fire, the oil did".

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:02:29

it doesn't matter you said it was a joke if we don't think it's funny.

2019-12-29 01:04:04

ok so got a bug here. played the game for a little while. had to come out of it. now triedlogging back in and as a result it's saying that speedhacking isn't allowed and i just get an ok button.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:04:16

The only thing that's causing harm now is you all, who are carrying the shit on for longer then it deserves to live. Your obsessing over something that's long fled and you don't need to keep leaving food out for it.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:05:28

This bloody speedhack is such a pain in the ass.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:08:40

well i can't even log in now.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:11:13

oh and the version i'm using is 0.95

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:11:30

yeah yeah redfox. act as though  you're mature than all of us. totally. makes a lot of sense. this is the guy who's on watch? being warned? being B A N N E D F R O M G A M E S. you may've changed, but you know what? I liked old redfox better.

2019-12-29 01:14:47

@rorry, It's because of the fact that I am more mature than you, and some of the people on here. Yes, I am a child, so are you. Yes, I have a crude sense of humor, a cold heart and a contraversial view on almost everything. That doesn't mean you have to obsess over me because I'm smarter and more mature than you are.
Good day.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:20:40

So sorry good sirss for the double post, but I would also like to draw your attention to this"

The Obsessor, rory-games wrote:

yeah yeah redfox. act as though  you're mature than all of us. totally. makes a lot of sense. this is the guy who's on watch? being warned? being B A N N E D F R O M G A M E S. you may've changed, but you know what? I liked old redfox better.

Oh? Your more mature than I am? Very mature of you to t y p e a l l o f y o u r w o r d s o u t i n s i n g l e c h a r a c t e r s !

----------

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:27:08

I can't even try it because I can't create an account.
I can't create an account because there is an error that says: Error  dialog  Server lost

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:27:35

can you guys abel to take your wierdo conversation elswhere btw?
x, i'm not a child, grow  up
y, i'm gonna tell my mom
x, oh, my mom ccan abel to beat yours.
y, ceriously, i'Ll call my daddy now.

2019-12-29 01:31:00

I wasn't saying I was more mature than you, but some of the people on here most certainly are. I'm willing to withdraw though...
I mean come on, the classic, "I'm more mature and smart than you, ha ha ha"
will this get any easier?

2019-12-29 01:37:45

Oh goody, he fell for my bait! I wanted to see if you'd get mad and say something about that. Goal acomplished, mission complete, go home.
Buh bye.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:39:26

the server is completely down, and i dont know why.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:41:29

yes i've just seen that as well.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 01:47:39

I smell dramatorial oil.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-12-29 01:50:05

Say what you will about Rory, at least he hasn't gotten warnings and cautions left and right, and apparently banned from several games? That's good to know. Now, children, take your arguments elsewhere and stop derailing Cmerry's topic, will you?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-12-29 01:54:40

@Dan i agree. This drama needs to go away. how can a developer go through adn find suggestions/bug reports if there are 20 posts before and after about he said, she said, they all said, and other drama's.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:00:43

Lmfao, isn't that like, what I just said?

----------

Thumbs up