2019-12-29 02:02:18

The server is currently down because, yet again, the server is being changed. Just an FYI.

2019-12-29 02:03:16

nope. anyway I'm not going to argue any more but just say. please! fix! speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedhack!

2019-12-29 02:06:54

Isn’t what Rory games is doing is technically character assassination?
I mean, he is using events or forum as his main attack against Fox. Idk no
Charlie is probably afraid to look at this on topic lol
Are you going to ban fox

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:08:43

Also, rory is acting all so high and mighty when he sucks up to the admin team over on constant  battle

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:08:45

Honestly, what the hell did I just read? How stupid can one get. Both of you were being childish, fox more than Mr. Commandline gamer.
The server went down because Charlie is yet again switching to another server.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-12-29 02:12:00

Server's back.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-12-29 02:23:50

so if you try to log into the game, and press escape while you're waiting for teh login to happen, you'll get a no speed hacking allowed error

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-12-29 02:24:27

people to blame

The devs of this game for, 1, creating the topic, and 2, using the same source code every fps before this uses.

Seriously. You want a good fps? You want one that matters? Two requirements. One, use something other than bgt. Two. Take the poison out of it! Take the poison out of it! TK source, TK source, You want something different? Don't use the poison, TK source. Start from scratch.

Now for the drama.

Rorey: be quiet. Just, quiet.

Fox: you are horrible at defending yourself. I know you don't care, but if you are going to be amusing in the beginning, carry through to the end. Don't drop the amusement if it is still going. After all, you wanted it, so don't stop it short if you are going to start it.

An idiot. This is your fault for starting it. I wanted to see if anyone would have caught on, but you ruined the fun.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:26:35

Hey all,
I just pushed another update fixing the speedhack detection kicking you off when attempting to login. Your client should have gotten the update when you run it, and if not you can always download it manually from cjm-productions.net

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:30:14

Guise, just ignore redfoxs posts. We all know he's just a child with bad attitude

best regards, muhammad chafid

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:30:51

Zarvox wrote:

people to blame

The devs of this game for, 1, creating the topic, and 2, using the same source code every fps before this uses.

Seriously. You want a good fps? You want one that matters? Two requirements. One, use something other than bgt. Two. Take the poison out of it! Take the poison out of it! TK source, TK source, You want something different? Don't use the poison, TK source. Start from scratch.

Now for the drama.

Rorey: be quiet. Just, quiet.

Fox: you are horrible at defending yourself. I know you don't care, but if you are going to be amusing in the beginning, carry through to the end. Don't drop the amusement if it is still going. After all, you wanted it, so don't stop it short if you are going to start it.

An idiot. This is your fault for starting it. I wanted to see if anyone would have caught on, but you ruined the fun.

Hey there,
Since you're so high and mighty and know better than us devs who have actually released games, care to tell us all what exactly is using TK code in this game?
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:33:42

Can you also add a way to update the EXE on it's own as well? We don't need to re-download nvdaControlerClient32.dll, that saves about 100 KB of downloading! big_smile

2019-12-29 02:34:46

Yes fox deserves fire but Rory as well look at his posts
He basically personally attacked him most of the time So yes

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:34:56

wow devs, perfect attitude to start with.  MR command line gamer, as if that's something bad? Not surprising since it comes from mr angry developer abandoning every game he releases. Not everybody has to be a dev to criticize you.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:34:56

Yes fox deserves fire but Rory as well look at his posts
He basically personally attacked him most of the time So yes

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 02:36:26

Exactly, where's your proof Zarvox. Sorry man, but I saw no evidence of it, and you can't say it's because there are items or the inventory system is a tab/shift-tab system, or any of the other things that make it extremely similar to TK. That's no proof.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-12-29 02:39:14 (edited by Zarvox 2019-12-29 02:40:45)

No I haven't released a game, only the level creator for Rhythm Rage, and I actually haven't played this game, but I keep hearing the words legal rights to the source code, and ever since the name bloodbath came out, that's what I have heard. Also, I'm a little confused What happened to Conner's bloodbath project? He had one called bloodbath, and you had one called bloodbath. Anyone care to explain here?

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 03:03:20

bullshit @104, I insulted them just this morning.

2019-12-29 03:07:20

Moderation:
RoryGames, leave Redfox alone. You do not need to throw more oil on this fire. Consider this an official warning.
Zarvox, you can go ahead and consider this a warning as well. You're trying to calm things down (ahem, sort of), but you're sort of attacking everything in range, including the source code. It's a bad idea to make accusations and attacks while ostensibly trying to calm things down.

I'm not fooling around, folks. Whatever its issues - I haven't played this game yet, and have no immediate plans to do so - this is a release thread for a new game. I want the drama to stop. Now. No more attacks. No more he-said she-said crud. Just cut it out.
Redfox, I'm going to just go ahead and ban you. You're still not helping your case, and I don't feel any need to wait on higher consensus on this one at this point.

If it is determined beyond reasonable doubt that this game is using illicit source code, it will be treated as an unauthorized fork until such time that evidence comes forth to exonerate it.
However, until such proof is furnished in the first place, let's let this game do whatever it is it's going to do, live whatever life it will, based on its own merits. don't tear it down for reasons you can't prove somehow. Don't attack one another.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 03:07:59

Ha
What did you say? Do you love the game if you could you would probably Marriott
I also thought you stop playing clones? Who is talking bullshit now Rory?

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 03:08:49

I really think it would benefit us all if the devs removed this topic and tried over again. Half of the posts in this topic aren't centered around the release, and at this rate, the topic will be closed soon anyways by moderators due to the drama. It's certainly not an ideal introduction for a new game.

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 03:14:12

Zarvox wrote:

No I haven't released a game, only the level creator for Rhythm Rage, and I actually haven't played this game, but I keep hearing the words legal rights to the source code, and ever since the name bloodbath came out, that's what I have heard. Also, I'm a little confused What happened to Conner's bloodbath project? He had one called bloodbath, and you had one called bloodbath. Anyone care to explain here?

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about? As far as I'm aware, connor has never even made a game in his life. Feel free to correct me on this.
Also, just so you guys are aware, most of the lag should have gone away now. It still spikes from time to time, but it's now very playable for the most part.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 03:30:01

hi
a quick fiew thoughts
the only problem that I have with this game is lag; other than it's great fighting sistem and such: I don't meen to offend you or anything: but holy shit dood this thing even had 24000 ms lag! but I hope they fixt it now; as the game runs a lot better than it was in the old versions
2: all; the; freecking; posts are twords flame war and dromma: like this
you pease of shit game; this game is laggy; this game is bad: there is problems: the hunger sistem is two quick redfox cryed; and; a lot of those negativ critisisems that are not worth talking about
I hope you understand my opinion about those jokes: because what used to be a joke is turning into a nightmare

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-12-29 03:46:54

ask conner, don't know his forum name or if he even has an account here, jimmy 69, or red fox. They will have your answers. I just know they had a game, called bloodbath, you had a game called bloodbath, and each of you talk about having the legal rights to the TK source code and saying your game is quote, different, quote from TK. This is all I know.

Thumbs up

2019-12-29 04:23:00

Again, if this game is shown to be using TK source code, whether or not it was supposedly "legally obtained", we'll have to take action.

At this point, until or unless those tangles get sorted out, we're not dealing with any of that source code's drama. It is simply not worth it.

I find myself wishing that if an FPS had to happen, it actually did things that made it more worth playing. The nearly universally negative opinions expressed herein are painting a pretty grim portrait.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up