2019-12-28 11:06:40

P.S. If you are interested contact me at
nuno69a at gmail dot com

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-12-28 11:09:28 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-12-28 11:13:46)

Hold on a sec, I think mods might want to take a look at this, posted on november 10?.

The community failure claus is being invoked and Redfox will be placed on a watch for three months. Any continued trolling type activity such as displayed in this topic plus past topics will be ground for a six month ban.

It hasn’t even been two months.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

Thumbs up +1

2019-12-28 11:10:30

hello, there is a bug I think. When you die, you lose your items as normal, but your ammo for the weapons doesn't get reset.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 11:33:20

Its ok 27, apparently that thing doesn't take affect? When did I get my 6 month watch started at? Still here too.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-12-28 12:01:13 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-12-28 12:04:31)

I wonder if they just forgot. Who knows. Thing is they bann Jaden after he goes on a cursing spree. Yet they don’t bann red fox who has been warned  countless times?  I’m Just pointing this out.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 12:54:57

The server is down, is this an atack or was it ment to be down?

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-12-28 13:05:05 (edited by Krantikari 2019-12-28 13:05:45)

the game rolled out the update and i update it but its giving this error to me This version of bloodbath is no longer compattible. Please update to the latest version in order to continue playing.
how to fix it
I even download the game from the website as well but same problem

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2019-12-28 13:10:44

Another BGT online shooter? Meh.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 13:16:52

the thing is @33, right now, it's the only bgt online shooter that's actually online. So consider that there are people who have been waiting for this type of game to make a comeback.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 13:58:38

the server is fixed as far as i know

2019-12-28 14:07:43

I thinkt he server is trying to handle too much and that's causing the lag. Also, you could probably save a lot of time calculating bullet travels and stuff by splitting the map into 25 sectors of 100 by 100
and then just calculating on stuff in the sector instead of across the whole map

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-12-28 14:50:01

I'm in agreement with the others in Redfox's case: Please ban the irresponsible child. He's been at the center of multiple incidents of trolling, has had multiple warnings, and all while supposedly under watch. Discipline must be maintained, as well as peace, and I don't think his posts are contributing anything to either of these states.
Let us not forget his outright attack on Aaron Baker's new game, the very day it was posted. Just because he deleted the post doesn't mean it should go forgotten.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 15:19:52

Yeah, it was said that if he did something like this within a certain timeframe he'd be banned, and that's not happening here.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-12-28 15:36:29

I just got one thing to say!
SERVER LOST!

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 17:17:10 (edited by amerikranian 2019-12-28 17:18:03)

I have tried to wait it out, I have tried to sleep on it, and my opinions still stay the same.
Let me hit the only semi-original part of the game first, hunger:
You slow down way too much, and the items just aren't doing enough for you in terms of reducing the stat. It's cool that you can see it, really bad that it makes you slow. I'm surprised it hasn't been abused at all so far, though I suspect it's the matter of time.
The lag is awful. No, seriously. Have you tried firing tiny mg or something for a bit? Combine that with multiple people, and you have a disaster. You had no excuse, man. You really didn't. You have a person on your team that knows a lot about developing this kind of game. Use your resources for god's sake. I don't really care that you added ammo pretty quickly afterwards, I care about you not taking time and polishing this.
I don't see a spark of creativity besides hunger, and even that is pretty sparse. The main map has zero ambiance besides an occasional flyby of, something, and it is way too big when considering the slowdown not having food costs the player.
I want to say I told you so in the other topic, I really do, but I won't. All I can say now is good luck. This wasn't ready for release, not at all. Things were added to the concept without the consideration for the bigger picture, and now the game suffers because of that.
I'll give this a hard pass until you get your act together and fix a lot of the issues people have with this.

Thumbs up +2

2019-12-28 18:39:49

Well, BGT and virus warnings, how I love this! big_smile
Can' run it for now and well, congrats on the new project even, if I am tired with BGT stuff I hope people will move to something better. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 18:46:40

thoughts.
1, to laggy.
2, too wacky. Each weapon that has ammo deals like 50 to 100 dammage or so!
3, spammy. You get 1000 players chatting at once. wow, so cool.
4, thacky. you get hungry every 4 minutes? 2 minutes? a minute?

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 19:15:47

This game could be the greatest ever with all the bells and whistles and coolest sound effects but it's not going to matter with the lag. That is your biggest priority. Get someone who knows what they're doing with servers and work with him. Until the lag has been delt with, I'm staying away from this.
I really wish you good luck annd I'm looking forward to playing more if you fix those issues.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

Thumbs up +1

2019-12-28 19:47:32

Hi list,

I was hoping someone could explain how to play this game please. I understand the concept and I hear the sounds in order to get the things which are Dropped to get. I understand the key commands including tracking Someone. I do not however understand how people find me so fast and Kill me so fast. I do not Hear foot steps when someone is walking towards me. Am I supposed to or could Someone explain How or what to listen for? I Like the game but would Like to have at least one kill or Better understanding how to play.

A suggestion is if it would be possible to have a tutorial or a way to learn how to play.
Thanks so much in advance.u

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 19:47:40

Hey guys, sorry for the broken update. Redownload the game and you should be able to play again.

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 19:52:28 (edited by sneak 2019-12-28 19:53:38)

Hello, I'm trying to play your game, but I cannot connect to the server now. I got a message about speed hacking, and if I was not to contact the developers, but I wasn't even moving. I was typing out a message and then was disconnected from the server. Now it says server loss when I try logging in.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 19:52:56

Here are a couple of thoughts.
One: There needs, needs, needs to be a key to mute chats. I won't explain why just yet, because a future thing will describe it and ties into this.
Two: As many have said, lag needs to be fixed. But I'm no internet expert, so there's nothing I can do about that.
Three: Admins. Admins need to be instated. Because some people were actively breaking rules while I was on the server, namely spamming, and no one was around to do a thing about it. That, though, ties into why a mute key is needed.
This game isn't for me. It holds the same tropes as all the other games in this genre, along with many of the same concepts and systems. It's just another rehash of a game that's been done too many times.
Good luck.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-12-28 20:17:24

Another game, more broken speed hack detection. Also, I sincerely hope you are not hosting this on your home Internet or something. Other than this, congratulations on your hard work and I hope you can sort out the issues and this turns up to be a great stable game that wont go down after a short period. I support the comment about translations, I'd be glad to help you translate the game to Serbian and promote it across the country if this ever becomes possible. Good luck!

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 20:24:45

Hey guys,
If you are still having issues with speedhack detection, try redownloading the game. We added it because of a large amount of abuse, but it gave us a lot more issues than we antissipated.
About the lag, we know it exists. Right now we are in talks with carter temm to see if he can help us resolve the issue. In the meantime, know that we know the server lags a lot, and complaining about it over and over won't make us fix it any faster.

Thumbs up

2019-12-28 20:25:01

After some digging, I found the topic where jaidon of the caribbean was banned. I if you things to say about that.
1. The post where he was banned, I only found 2 attacks
Fucking tuff guy
Savage bastard.
I ignore the rest of the post because from the looks of it he was making an example. Now, 21, and 45 called him a prick and cunt respectfully. Red fox was put on watch for 3 or 6 months. He was warned twice and he still here? As well as moonwalker. Is it some kind of  anti jaidon movement?

Thumbs up