2021-05-28 02:11:35 (edited by boy 2021-05-28 02:12:45)

It does require a second account or having two computers, but I'll post it here anyway.
The instructions have been posted here before, I didn't figure it out on my own.
1: buy a second copy of the game or ask someone to buy it for you if you don't have the money.
2: create a second user account on your computer.
3: enter the registration information you got from the second copy of the game into the account you created.
Though you're probably doing this on your own computer, I'd recommend creating at least a simple password for the second account.
You only have to do these 3 steps the first time you're going to self trade.
After you've registered the game under the second account:
1: create a room on your main account, the one you're going to use to complete the game.
2: switch to the second account and join the room. You can now trade anything you want between the two accounts, or even battle them!
If the reason you can't create a second user is because you don't have a second Microsoft account, I think Windows 10 has an alternative method for making a new user.
If you're using someone elses computer, one that the whole family uses or one with restrictions (a school computer, for example) then self trading would be impossible. Note: I'm not trying to offend anyone who's using a school computer for games or one with restrictions, I was just using a school computer as an example since I knew some students at Perkins who would play audio games on the school computers, and it took a month or so just to get the games downloaded since Perkins puts so many restrictions on their student computers. Well, at least in Lowerschool they do.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2021-05-29 05:09:08

lol Yup, no way in hell I am buying a second overpriced version of this game just to self-trade. I am extremely grateful to the many people who have helped me do extensive research on this game by facilitating trades with me, but that in no way justifies spending another forty dollars on a game I've already beaten over a dozen times, and which I feel I've pretty thoroughly taken apart. Seriously, I feel like I'm at a point where I might know the game as well as Aaron himself does, or fairly close. He knows some of the internal numbers better than I do, of course, but I know a ton of how the game works. And if I really, really need to trade, I'll just ask someone and hope for the best.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-05-29 05:38:09

One of those I got on a sale, but even then, I can see where this wouldn't be worth the bother for most people. For what I ended up doing, it was well worth it. The alternative would have been to continuously beg for trades and dance around schedules and availability and stuff, and I have absolutely no interest in doing that with anyone.

2021-06-03 00:40:45

where is the guy that tells you about the tree you can use tunnel on in thunder prairie?

2021-06-03 01:04:17

You can find him by do the following:
First, use the search features.
Second, if you don't find any information, go explore the city, talk to people, go to houses, and do things to find It out.
A tip, he's in one of those houses in the area you just can visit after the third statium leader has been defeated.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-06-03 01:47:41

i would do search but i don't think we can cause the sight is damaged still.

2021-06-03 01:51:54

You can search, but i also have a question.
I've got a fyfum thing. And i want to transform it when it gets blaze or flame punch or blaze rampage.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-06-03 09:20:27 (edited by Tristan04 2021-06-03 09:24:33)

@929, just keep looking around the Brytanburg areas, you'll find him eventually.
And if you still can't find him, then...

Small spoiler ahead
He's in a house in Brytanburg south. Don't remember which one, though.
Spoiler end.

@932, I'll check when he transforms when I get home, and I'll edit this post with a reply to your question. Just to avoid double posting.

2021-07-11 20:46:36

Greetings,
I need some advice, spoiler alert!
I'm stuck in the barren underground F2 with the puzzle with the statues and the boulders. What on earth am I supposed to do to get it to hit that switch? I don't understand the logic behind it! Any help greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.

2021-07-11 22:50:46

Hello, go to youtube, you can find many great gameplay of this game which will help you with your problem.

2021-07-12 00:35:33

I've been mostly following the 44K Let's Play channel on Youtube, she's really good, but she doesn't explain that puzzle very well and she does it too fast.  Is there a particular playthrough for that bit that people recommend?
Thank you.

2021-07-12 00:52:58

Keywords:
Cleared road to statue
north

2021-07-20 09:54:09

help on finding the ember key? i got all the other keys including the corpse and the dragon one.  I don't remember wich way to go for the other. and i still can't search the website

2021-07-20 10:29:18

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

Go back to the first village, go to the first area and go south, find water, swimm in it and go in that tunnel there.
And go east.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-07-20 17:59:16

i did and that takes you to the city where you need to find the elders so you can fight the gym. but i need the ember key to unlock the next gate over there.  I already got the other two. the dragon one and the corpse death one.

2021-07-20 18:04:07

i fought the first elder but i can't find the second one.

2021-07-21 02:08:25

There's one in the manamon hotel, and one in the road with the gates

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-11-30 17:12:19 (edited by ajackpot 2021-12-01 05:49:29)

I discovered some bugs and would like to report them.
1. Push rocks into areas with electric currents in maps such as "Ascendance Path F2". Now, when an electric current hits a rock, the game engine throws an infinite alert window. The title of the alert window is "data" and the content is "Invalid nopath state". The only way out of this is to forcefully kill the process using the taskkill function.
2. "Lunar Cannon" reduces damage when used consecutively. However, from the 3rd turn, the damage starts to increase like "Flurry Claws" and "Overcharge". So on the 5th turn, it's just like using a move with 370 effect points. If 370 effect points doesn't feel right, imagine that "Pegastorm" with its full magic attack destroys "Tarboo Hyperizer" with just one hit.
3. (corrected) "Last Resort Protocol" installs "Mirror Shield". Now use "Quickblade" and "Speed Kick" on "Last Resort Protocol", then attack it again on the next turn. As a result, you can damage "Mirror Shield" and "Last Resort Protocol" at once.
4. Ignores "Tarboo Hyperizer" and uses "Decay Dust" until "Hyper Tarboo" runs out of all usage points. Then, "Hyper Tarboo" will only use "Final Endeavor" and then self-destruct with recoil damage. But if you defeat "Hyper Tarboo", the battle should be over, but you can still fight "Tarboo Hyperizer".
Thanks.

2021-11-30 21:38:38

Are you sure that number 3 is a bug? I think that the mirror shield doesn't always stop attacks from damaging last resort protocol. Five percent chance, maybe.

2021-12-01 05:04:51

Add one more:
5. Teach "Tactical Rush" to "Artisoul". Next, Send out their "Artisoul" when untyped enemies are on the battle field such as "Eternity Angel", "Last Resort Protocol", and "Chaos Oghma". Now ask "Artisoul" to use "Tactical Rush". Then you will be greeted with an "Index out of bounds" error rather than a "Tactical Rush".
Call stack size: 23

Function: int[] tactical_rush_formula(turn@, bool = false)

Function: int skill::damage_effect()

Function: int skill::primary_affect()

Function: void battle::handle_move(turn@)

Function: bool battle::battle_loop()

Function: void battle::start()

Function: void back_from_brainscape(interact@)

Function: bool interact::check_events()

Function: bool interact::manage_events()

Function: bool interact::run_events_and_texts()

Function: bool interact::standard_act()

Function: void interact::act()

Function: void field_event::act_step(location@ = null)

Function: void map::run_step_actors(location@)

Function: void player_object::check_interacts_on_step(location@)

Function: void player_object::moved_to_tile(bool, bool, bool, bool = false)

Function: bool player_object::walk(int, bool = false)

Function: void player_object::act()

Function: void map::loop()

Function: void map::play()

Function: void play_game(bool = false)

Function: void launch_manamon()

Function: void main()

2021-12-01 05:30:30

The mirror shield should always stop attacks from hitting the protocol, it’s the gimmick of that fight.

2021-12-01 05:47:17

Correction:
When I reproduced bug 3 again, the same phenomenon does not occur. I guess I just got lucky.

2022-07-31 16:23:11 (edited by Tristan04 2022-07-31 16:25:47)

Hey there.
I just got into this game again, or was planning to, anyway. I have a problem though.
Everything's normal until I first gain controll of my character, in Alozza's research facility. I'm supposed to pick my starter manamon but when I interact with any of them, I get the following message.
Error  dialog  Unable to successfully query voice data.
When I press ok, the game closes.
All the other sounds in the game play just fine, but not the manamon voices, it seems.
I've tried reinstalling the game, no luck.
Have any of you had this problem before?
Edit: I just checked, and I get the same error as soon as I enter the tutorial battle.

2022-08-01 00:15:08

did you try to completely remove the game and reinstall It?

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2022-08-01 08:27:42

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, if that's what you mean. Downloaded the newest setup file from VGStorm just yesterday, so I have the newest version.