2021-03-29 05:48:44

So guys I have a question about the annoying walking transformations. The recently posted article in the articles room says they have to transform after 20k steps.  Does that counter get reset after each level or is it an ongoing thing?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

Thumbs up

2021-03-29 09:52:19

I'm about 95% sure it's ongoing, and does not reset. I'm also about 50% sure there's something more to it, because I've literally walked for two hours back and forth in an area without getting a walking transformation to fire, yet in a casual playthrough (when I wasn't doing all that walking, I mean) I ended up getting transformations with no issue.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2021-03-29 14:13:42

it probably has another numberof battles/steps outside cities you walk to trigger it. But I litterally walked outside cities for hours too, and did battles but it didn't trigger. But I think the question is, what is the purpose of such a time consuming transformation requirement? Are the walking transformations exceedingly powerful in their forms?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

Thumbs up

2021-03-29 16:49:35

i'm sure it's you have to walk your manamon 20k and then you have to level it up by 1 after. of course if you have a manamon that has more then 1 way of transforming then it would be a good idea to not battle any of the manamon until you've done 20k walking.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

Thumbs up

2021-03-30 03:38:45

i mean, i just played the game as normal and mabey give it an hour or 2 and level up that manamon, i used a level up herb and my transformation worked just fine.

Discord, pkpkpkpkpk#8930. yeah it's stupid, but it's a stupid name for a stupid person, so.

Thumbs up

2021-04-01 14:32:14

hi
i got problem when i can try run manamon 2 i got this message
---------------------------
Error
Unable to create index on pack file.
OK   
maybe who can help?
thanks

Thumbs up

2021-04-09 20:23:13 (edited by whocrazy 2021-04-09 20:32:27)

spoilers! spoilers! spoilers! spoilers! spoilers!
I'm stuck in the rain forest, Byron knocked me out and stole my pocket copter, and this boy wants me to go and find him a special flower to treat his pain, but I can't find the flower anywhere.  I've also heard there is a swim gear that you can obtain in the area, but I don't know where to find it
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2021-04-09 22:54:01 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-09 22:56:54)

spoilers
I repeat
spoilers.

So,,, it's kind of a maze. So it's kind of down and left so what i did is just take down and left passages. Of course not all of them go anywhere, some are dead ends. but you should be able to take it from their. then wen you wanna go back you can go the other way around, so up and right.
And about the rope, i think you have to find the flouwer give it to him and then he will move and you can climb it with your rope. And once you like fight the tamers their should be a small gap between a wall and some water, then you'll be like on the short grass tile. And you'll hear it like a normal item, it's not hidden or anything.
Hope that helps.

Discord, pkpkpkpkpk#8930. yeah it's stupid, but it's a stupid name for a stupid person, so.

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 05:46:04

Thank you so much for that.
I fought some more tamers and obtained the swimming gear and collected some curing mist.  should I then climb down from the tree to proceed any further?
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 07:14:14

At this rate, someone might very well end up walking you through the rest of the game. To that end, there are several walkthroughs of it on YouTube. But whether or not you decide to watch a playthrough on YouTube, you still have the search feature here on the forum. If you put "swim gear" into the search box, you should find your answer fairly quickly. Entry 15, to be exact.

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 08:17:58

Hi there.
Can you provide me a youtube link where this part of the game is played?
I've never been much good in mazes, I just keep going round and round in circles.
Cheers.

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 10:01:00

lol it's pretty easy to find, really. Just go to www.youtube.com and put "manamon 2" into the search box. You'll get quite a bit to look through from different playthroughs in various stages of completion, but that's really all there is to it.

Thumbs up

2021-04-11 12:07:03

Also, follow walls. If you do that, you'll get through the vast, vast majority of most mazes. This one is no exception.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up