2019-11-08 03:15:00

Bug / Omission: When speaking to Mercilla after discovering Sangora's illness and preparing to head to the airport,, the dialog comes up as blank. Pressing on her literally says blank. LOL

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-08 03:42:17

Hi, Phoenix here. I was wondering if it would be possible to self trade in Manamon 2. The only issue I have is that when I type in RPG in process explorer, my process list comes up blank. Am I doing something wrong?

Phoenix

2019-11-08 04:05:36

so, i was trying to use my combat recorder to listen to a recording and i got this error
Call stack size: 22

Function: bool force_consecutive::infect()

Function: status@ character::give_status(character@, status@, bool = false)

Function: status@ character::give_status(character@, int, bool = false)

Function: void character::deserialize(dictionary@, string)

Function: void deserialize_party(character@[]@, dictionary@, string, tamer@ = @ player . tamer)

Function: void tamer::deserialize(dictionary@, string, bool = false)

Function: void battle_recorder_pov::deserialize(dictionary@, string)

Function: void battle_recorder::deserialize(dictionary@, string)

Function: void load_recording(string)

Function: void view_recordings()

Function: bool combat_recorder_item::use()

Function: bool item_actions_menu(item@, character@ = null, bool = false)

Function: bool collect_actions_menu(collect@, character@ = null)

Function: collect@ inventory::open_menu(bool = true, bool = true, bool = false)

Function: void pause_menu()

Function: void player_object::game_keys()

Function: void player_object::check_input()

Function: void map::loop()

Function: void map::play()

Function: void play_game(bool = false)

Function: void launch_manamon()

Function: void main()

2019-11-08 08:02:25

I came to a place in eternal studio F3, stepped on a mechanism to speak English, I can't understand what to say, what should I do?

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2019-11-08 08:17:50 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-08 09:11:06)

Should you be able to challenge the master statium more than once? The credits rolled, I saw my stats, but all the masters still treat me like a challenger as does the person by the bed.
A more spoilery question:
There are a couple places where it looks like you need an extra item or something to get to because "the water is so deep". Or does that mean something else?
Either way, has anyone figured out how to interact with them?
Even more massive spoilers about post-game:
Actually, general advice on post game stuff would be nice. What can you do at the Guardian Grove? How do you progress the story with the cave of Fates? I solved all the puzzles, but can't do anything to the boss, and I assumed that was a story thing.
Does the machine in Alaza's lab do anything?
I didn't know you could capture Cowgod; it doesn't seem to be back at the Requea area. Is it at the shrine?
What can I do with the black matter husks. I only have two. Are there more?

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-08 08:37:17

OK, I came to the eternity studio F4. I opened all the switches. There is a computer and a door. The door requires me to enter the password. Where can I get the password? Did I miss anything? I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2019-11-08 08:48:33

Hello there guys. I have a question.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I have finished the point where rina will give you her spare pocket copter. Now, where do I need to go? Thanks for the reply. smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2019-11-08 09:07:12

Here are the answers to the questions in the last two posts.
Needless to say,
there are spoilers.
Luyi
Yeah, there's a piece of paper with the password somewhere in the top right of the area.
John
You'll have to go back to Oghma's house in Conduit City.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-08 10:06:52

Thank you so much. big_smile

2019-11-08 10:22:10 (edited by TimothyJohn 2019-11-08 10:25:06)

Uh, sorry for another question. Hehehe, where is the dier hils? Have I already went there?
Hehehehe, found it. Damn it memory hahaha

2019-11-08 10:27:43

Hey again guys!
I also stuck at the copter things aswel.
I don't know where to go next.
Any clues guys?
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2019-11-08 10:46:25 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-08 10:48:22)

Muhahahaha, finally found something that learns conjure sword.
Kind of related, for the purposes of equipment, do moves that count as two types also count as the singular?
As in, if there's an item that boost magic type attacks by 25%, and a move is both steel and magic, will the item still apply its bonuses?

2019-11-08 11:33:44

@Songkran: please check your pm again. I have some questions about bank transfer to ask so I can make sure the money is sent properly to you. Thank you.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-11-08 12:42:08

This thread is long, and I don't know how many people have gotten this far to notice this issue, but I found a small bug. It's not game-breaking, but I thought Aaron should be made aware.

When you play the rhythm game in the music hall, whether you quit or exit out yourself, the game stops giving you messages if you have options to choose from. For example, when going to use the Pocket Copter, when you get to the list of places you can go, it doesn't ask you where you want to go, just states the name of the place. at the top. Likewise, if you open the main menu, it just tells you the first option instead of saying, "Select an option." Using NVDA, and have been able to reproduce this behaviour. It goes back to normal if you close the game and reopen it.

2019-11-08 14:20:15

hello, I have caught most of the very early game manamon, so I was wondering if there was any point in training Dovey. The Love and War ability seems to be a bit of a crapes shoot and not particularly useful. Does it get better later, perhaps when it evolves?

2019-11-08 14:59:32

I would just like to say there is a bug with the latest version of Manamon. I have to put NVDA into sleep mode in order for the game to use it for speech. Versions before this I didn't need to do that things just worked.

2019-11-08 15:43:26

Hi, can someone tell me how drummineshire Hamlet should pass? It's too complicated here. What should I do? Can someone elaborate on the customs clearance method?

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2019-11-08 16:02:12

Hello. it would be fine, if there will be update that we can turn off music completelly. Yes, we can decrease it, but not completelly turn off. So maybe it will be on next update plans? There are very nice nature sounds in this game so it would be very good, if we can hear only that. When we will be tired of game music.

2019-11-08 16:24:27

Some
Spoilers

390: Doving is quite good. It transforms reasonably early, a little after level 20 I think, and hits hard and is very fast. That ability might be tricky though. Mine had a different ability, so I didn't have to worry about it, but if you remember to check the gender of what you're fighting, and switch if it's opposite, you should be ok. Yours will hit even harder than mine against opponents of the same gender.

391: I'm not getting this problem.

2019-11-08 17:03:53

there's a secondary topic for puzzle and game questions, move discussions over there to keep this one clear for bugs and feature things.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-08 17:56:59

Version 1.1.1 is out and it has some great fixes reported by users, plus a few other more general improvements!

2019-11-08 18:19:26

where do I find the change log?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-11-08 18:23:46 (edited by Aaron Baker 2019-11-08 18:24:50)

Hello!

The changelog can be found here on a default installation on 64bit windows
C:\program files (x86)\vgstorm.com\manamon 2\changelog.txt

It might be easier for you to right click the manamon 2 shortcut on your desktop and selecting open file location on windows 7 or open in file explorer or explore with file explorer in Windows 10.

I am potentially looking at allowing you to read the changelog from within the game itself, but that can't be done yet.

2019-11-08 18:29:29

what about save files? in case I need to back mine up.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-11-08 18:40:02 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-08 18:41:46)

A couple things, some of these may be bugs, others may not, but they all range from trivial to minor inconvenience:
-The smallest one: there's an extra period before the last two words of the camera manamon's last form's description in the manapedia entry.
-Maybe this one isn't a bug/oversight, but I really really hope it is: when returning to Requia through the machine, there's a hole from the heart to Requia, but not the other way around.
-Lastly, a definite bug that isn't a big deal. If you encounter something while sliding on ice, the rest of the slide after the battle will have no sound.