2019-11-07 14:03:04

stuck at lonar pit for awhile any tips or help to pass this area would be appreciated

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-11-07 14:45:24

Again, follow walls.
If you are stuck, you are not following walls. You should be able to climb a ladder and get out easily enough.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-07 15:01:32

Can someone help me? I'm in the current position, eternal studio F3, I can't continue, I don't know what to do next.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2019-11-07 15:31:33

i dont know anything to say aside from follow walls, as the jayde said.

2019-11-07 15:59:43

I'm pretty late to this thread, but I've been having tons of fun with Manamon 2. It seems to be greatly improved from the original game. I just got to the Requia ark. The hyper forms were a lot of fun to figure out. I think the part of the game where I've had the most trouble so far is ...
SPOILERS SPOILERS...
That maddening room where you have to run to the other side in 40 seconds, while collecting speed boosters, then you get attacked by that automaton that always counters your attacks with a move that that manamon is weak to.
SPOILERS END
Anyway, great job, Aaron. I was looking forward to this, but I wasn't sure it would happen, so very cool. I had so much fun with the original, that I decided to buy before I even finished the demo, lol.

2019-11-07 16:08:35

That boss you just mentioned in the last post...it got me the first time, but I outraced it the second time. If you've got some revives, you can sometimes just blast it. High-damage moves are your friend.

I'm afraid I can't walk you through Eternity Studio, as I only went through there once myself. It's a tricky place though.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-07 16:41:03

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
Slightly confused here. Just beat the fourth stadium leader and went back to Ogma's house and got the MS drive. Is that an area that I'm supposed to go to right away? Or should I head to Springdale Turf?

2019-11-07 16:44:37

@audiogamer101:
I'm pretty sure you're meant to go directly to Ogma's house after you get that key.
You can't do much in Springdale without a rope/swim gear, IIRC.

2019-11-07 16:54:38

Small spoilers, but there's actually a neat trick to that boss:
the counter isn't against the manamon, it's against the move.
So if, for example, in some hypothetical situation, you had a bug type using sound type moves-.
mmm?

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-07 17:08:56

@Soul Keeper:
Ah, that's cool. I'll have to remember that for my next playthrough.
When I do, I'm going to write down everything I discover, so I have something to refer to, and so I don't forget things. There's a lot of things to find, and a lot of tricks to discover in this game.

2019-11-07 18:26:20

Hey!
Stupid question, maybe. big_smile
I've gotten past the part with looking after Sangora, and my objective is now to beat the 4th stadium.
Is that in Mechamo city? Or am I supposed to go through the desert to reech it?
I've been exploring this city for about 20 minutes now and I can't find it. Hahaha.

2019-11-07 19:08:26

@361, you need to go through the desert to reach the next Stadium.

2019-11-07 19:17:37

Thanks, figured it out now. This thing in the stadium with invisible walls is cool!

2019-11-07 19:20:45 (edited by Luel 2019-11-07 19:27:12)

Hello.

I have two questions.

Possible spoiler below.

Did I just screw up my game because I missed one battle with Byron?
I saw him in Brytanburg, but I did not want to fight him at the moment.
Then I finished the third stadium and after that Byron vanished.
What is the deal with him anyway?

What should I do after talking with Sangora in the cafe, look for her or continue with my business and wait for something to happen?

2019-11-07 19:50:03

hi,
love the game so far. i wouldn't say to play manamon 2 before 1 though. i really recommend to play the first before the second to make it more understandible. again though i love the game just as much as the first.
i hope you love it if you are getting it soon.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2019-11-07 22:10:12

Hi, Phoenix here. I have an issue defeating that hyper manamon in the jungle. He spins a web, and every so often the web breaks, randomly killing one of my manamon. I have two air type and a flame type going against this bastard. How do I avoid the spinning web? If it is unavoidable, what do I need to do to keep my manamon alive through the battle?

Phoenix

2019-11-07 22:21:36

Re: Post 366: I had 6 manamon on my team, all ranging around level 20 to 30. They let me absorb enough of the webs so that I managed to kill it with the last manamon standing. LOL. It's probably not the optimal method of beating that hyperform, but it worked for me.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-07 22:25:50

Anyone know where i can find that wolf manamon? also any recommendations for a good plant one? I'm seriously considering starting the game over. I've not found much hidden things and have been using gold to buy herbs and stuff so i have next to none and I'm getting frustrated.any suggestions?

2019-11-07 22:39:51 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-11-07 22:43:09)

@366/367
It's been said on here before, haha search links... but the way hyper symphonid works is red webs counter physical attacks, blue counters special. Is it blue? I think it was blue...
Edit: No, it's white. Whoops. But, statement is the same.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-07 22:44:15

I think it has been said before, yes, but I never even bothered to go looking. I didn't really have an issue with the battle, other than that it took me to my last manamon to kill it. I did manage to kill it though, so never did feel the need to go looking for an optimal solution. Will have to remember that for future replays though. big_smile

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-07 22:45:36 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-11-07 22:46:05)

Now if only I could catch that thing... I liked its cry quite a bit, actually. Because if a spider's making that kind of sound as it's running at you, that's fucking terrifying. tongue

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-07 23:43:48

Big
Spoilers

Aaron, are the stat boosts from Hathorilian's ability invisible? It says weather boosts its stats except for speed, but after a weather gets set up and I look at his stats in battle, they show as being the same as they've always been.

2019-11-07 23:47:07

I'm really loving Kangachan. The presence of those 3 elemental punches makes it so useful as an all-purpose killer. I actually wish we had a manamon that had an ability to change its element type -- something like a standard / elemental manamon, with its secondary elemental type changing every time it gets brought out into battle.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-08 01:13:38

I search but this topic is so big that it's still hard to sift through everything.

2019-11-08 02:19:24

Feature request, unless something with the way the game is coded stops this from being possible. Can we please have away to download and install updates directly from the load screen?