2024-04-12 13:37:27

Right. Move and click. It's actually not that hard at least around there. Be somewhere like far but not super far right. The door is somewhere there. There's no door in the middle yet. There is but it's not for the story now.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2024-04-12 22:26:23

Hmm. Still not getting it... tried again for about 10 minutes and just can't seem to find the door to get Ranny to open it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2024-04-13 00:00:38

How do you move your right stick? It's not just up and down, as I said. If you can't do it, try reducing your speed, move and click tap by tap if you need to. Experiment with the screen a bit and try in four directions back and forth

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2024-04-13 00:05:56

Yep, have done all that. I guess somehow I just keep missing it.

2024-04-13 00:16:43

Very weird. You could collect or do everything else fine right?

2024-04-13 00:22:22

I mean, sort of... but it's definitely hard to tell whether I'm missing anything or not. I move the right stick in every direction I can and just keep pressing r1. I assume I collect things whenever Ranny makes positive comments, but I can't tell much beyond that. Hard to test more since technically I guess I'm still in the tutorial. I'd be curious if someone could start a new game and redo that part to see what I'm missing. I even tried taking one step at a time and then moving rs and hitting l1 every time I stopped. I guess it just comes down to luck.

2024-04-13 00:28:16

It's not luck. Actually wait, which room are you stuck in?

2024-04-13 00:37:59

It's the room where the narrator says I've found the bones of a missing adventurer, and sometimes they leave behind messages. I can't leave to go back nor proceed, so I'm guessing I am missing something here.

2024-04-13 01:20:38

Did you jump around and try to see if you need any platforming to get to the other side of the screen? I can't remember if there's a door there.

2024-04-13 02:48:39

I watched videos of that section, and there doesn't seem to be any platforming, so I'm definitely not sure what I'm missing here. Unless I'm supposed to interact with the bones themselves, which means I would have to take one step at a time and press x and hope I get it. lol

2024-04-13 03:38:52

It's not supposed to be the case. Alright I'm going to be counterintuitive here. Have you tried to open the door to the left instead of to the right?

2024-04-13 03:57:29

Yes, I have. I'm not sure what to tell you... lol. I've tried all the obvious solutions. In the let's plays I've watched, there isn't the sound of any door opening. Check this one out, around 17:54.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxlS_pa … ckLongplay

2024-04-13 05:17:32

Oh, it's the room right before the boss! That room doesn't have door. You just need to jump around until you can go right.

2024-04-13 11:02:45

Hi @mata. Have you completed the game without any help?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2024-04-13 14:14:29

Not yet. I'm not even where you have to do runes yet. Not sure how doable it is. Kenshira may be the best to answer how far we can go lol.

2024-04-13 18:19:40

I actually put this game on hold for now; am working on and very close to finishing something else. I'll let you guys know when I'm done, and might write tips depending based on what people struggle with previously.

2024-04-13 18:41:15

I just want to know how to set item shortcuts, like really, the only thing in the game I don't know how to do properly. If anyone can help, thank you. Ps3 controls if possible because I'm using emu to play the game.

2024-04-13 20:12:52

Don't think I can give tips as of yet for dragons crown. I don't know enough, only got up to the 4th or 5th main quest before I got really stuck.