2019-06-10 02:27:51

Participate in competitions.

2019-06-10 04:29:23

How do I get my monsters to be stress free and not run away?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-06-10 04:44:57

In competetions, there is something called popularity and medal thing.
What are they?
And when I tried to go to an E rank official kalassium, it says that, are you sure you want to compete? your popularity will drop.
So, is popularity important in the first place?

2019-06-10 04:45:34

In competetions, there is something called popularity and medal thing.
What are they?
And when I tried to go to an E rank official kalassium, it says that, are you sure you want to compete? your popularity will drop.
So, is popularity important in the first place?

2019-06-10 05:09:01

@177 Take it out to play, or give it the stress reduction grass.

@178, You can sell metals for money. Participating in ranked activities lower than your own will lower popularity. You need at least 20 popularity to go exploring.

2019-06-10 05:39:33

Hi.
What can I do when it tells me that the love of my monster is alert you? How to get to tough relationship again?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-06-10 08:39:30

Makiocento, why would you want your monster to be in a tuf relationship with you? Your relationship is improving. Sp.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-10 11:38:04

does someone know what do personality and policy mean?

I think personality is some sort of inherent ability, but policy?

2019-06-10 14:14:30

When can I start searching in the ruins with my monster?
When ever I try to, it says that my monster isn't powerfull enough.

2019-06-10 15:40:47

Hi.
Try to raise it's power a little more. Actually, searching is a second part of the game. Go compeeting or stuff.
Also about the tough relationship, I just discovered how to do so, it's pretty crazy. Lol.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-06-10 15:45:31

I just downloaded the new update. where do I go to copy my save file? what's new in the new version?

2019-06-10 16:08:30

There's a new update now? Good! How can I view the changelog?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-10 16:51:18

copy the user data folder from the old installation to the new one.

2019-06-10 17:12:57

Ausum game!
I have been playing it for sometime now. The only problem is that in a shop, even if I clicked to buy any other monster, I always got the slime. Does anyone know why did it happen?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-10 18:12:59

Are you picking different files or just using the same one? If you're picking other files and getting slimes, maybe you're just terribly unlucky. tongue

I think I'm gonna let my poor wormcat just rest for now, though I might wanna run her in another competition to get more money. I am at least getting better at earning gold than I was at first.

All this talk of Monster Rancher is making me very excited! I hope there are all sorts of hidden goodies in here like there were in those games!

So I've revived half a dozen monsters or so and left them in the hibernation chamber. Is that too many? Will I need to revive and raise any more after a while? I mean, tough as your monster is, you're gonna need another participant to merge into the next child in the chain.

Also, for those wondering how many monsters there are, look in your house, in the monster dictionary. The numbers are at least in the hundreds. big_smile

2019-06-10 18:47:09

This is more than enough to convince me to stick to the game then.:)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-10 18:53:11

Oh, forgot to mention a bug.

If you check the instructions (description in game) for walking in the park while you are walking in the park, the game crashes.

2019-06-10 19:00:48

That bug happened to me too, and I didn't save ever since I revived my first/only monster..you know what happened after that.

2019-06-10 19:20:01

regarding monster relationship. There is something about being too nice. If you are too nice to a monster, it will cap out where your relationship will go, your monster can get lazy, or it's stats can take a penalty in competitions. (not actual stat drops but they might have something like they perform as though their stats were 80% of their actual value.)

Sometimes you'll want a particular relationship with a monster. Monsters that are cowardly or soft need tender loving care, while tough monsters with things like rage, bravery, or other "tough personalities" do better if they are challenged and treated a little tougher.

Tough personality monsters do best under tougher relationships while you need to be fuzzy lovey-dovey with monsters who have softer ones and then they'll do better in training and such.

I'll tell you, a "doting" relationship is not a good thing. That basically means you are spoiling your monsters rotten and  very few monsters respond to that wll in the long run, it can even impact their health in many cases.

if you start to get "too nice" a good thing to do is give monsters food they hate, make them train a long time without play or rewards, or even give them some of the items that make them angry or items that make them unhappy.

Also, although this has been said before, never enter a contest lower than your monster's current rank. If your monster has completed the E rank official competition in something, they shouldn't compete in that any more and only compete in D or higher.

2019-06-10 19:58:49

Lol I wish I could play this on my phone.

2019-06-10 21:30:35

Hello, I think I found a bug in the latest version. When using NVDA in the english version, when a letter arrives, NVDA doesn't seem to read all of the contents of the letter. I try pressing my arrow keys and NVDA wants to say something but it doesn't say anything. Strange.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-06-10 21:36:06

is it just me or do others keep getting slimes from different Jules?

2019-06-10 22:08:21

I got slimes when trying to get a new monster from the market. I wanted a cat and got a slime.

2019-06-10 22:31:44

hey there everyone!
i'm still with my first monster, the niaburin, a combination froom a cat and a goblin and i can say it's super nice
i'm curious what are the best monsters so far in your opinion? i defenitelly like niaburin so far, since it's the only one i strongly trained and competed with it's highly flexible, no pun intended and it can go in maratons and also colliseums too.
i'm super curious to know what policy is
i think i'm super nice to it which isn't so good since personality is patient and fighting spirit
i'm really curious to know another thing. in battle monsters sometimes use skills which only weaken you. how does that rate the battle? can you win with only weakening an oponent? and by weakening it, what does it actually mean? i didn't saw a chance in my power, health and so on when i battled.
someteimes, when i hit an oponent, my cat meows and i only hear, fighting spirit. how's that affecting my battle?
and one final thing, what does hit actually mean? i can't relate anithing to it, it's the only stat which doesn't make sense
thanks in advance!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2019-06-10 22:47:31

the Dragon. almost all of its stats are balanced.