2019-06-09 08:14:15

Just click on either the installer or the zip. I'd personally recommend the zip version myself.
the game will be in English so no worries.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-09 08:21:21

One  thing I don't understand though is the power atribute or whatever.
If i increase my power, will it effect only fisicle damage, or Magic and other as well? My strength doesn't really scyme to increase.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-09 08:59:46

I think, intelligence is for magic attack and power is for physical.

2019-06-09 09:03:27

o wow, so there is a repellents specifically increasing the chances of encountering wild monster? Heh i dont know that.

2019-06-09 09:14:28

Yes, you'll get choices about what items to use when you go searching.
As for stats, as far as I can gather power is physical attack damage, intelligence is magic attack damage, reflexes is dodge, toughness is ability to take less damage when hit, concentration is accuracy of attacks and health is, well health.

This is why  I think the only stat you can skimp on is intelligence or power if your using another attack type, though even then, you will need those stats for other types of competitions.

Btw, it seems that you do get upgrades to the farm and what monster species you can use which is cool.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-09 10:30:01

Alright. I wonder if We can increase our stamina, Mine get's spent quickly in marathons

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-09 12:01:05

I believe that  your stamina has something to do with toughness, reflexes and possibly health, but I'm not entirely sure, in general marathon is the competition I tend to do worst at since I never really get how staminer use applies to how fast or slowly your going and usually just am lazy and let the game run automatic races instead.

2019-06-09 12:30:49

Thanks for the help.
And in battle, is can your monster learn new attacks? I got the attack sing, but, I can't figure out what does it do, there should be a proper discription for the attacks.

2019-06-09 13:19:10 (edited by Dark 2019-06-09 13:21:52)

There are descriptions for the attacks, though they're a bit random, then first information about how quickly the attack launches vs its cool down time.

There are then stats for each attack all rated on the same e-s scale as the competitions and have ratings for damage, that is how much damage the attack does, hit, that is how likely the attack is to hit the opponent and E down that is whether the attack will reduce the opponent's energy increasing the time before they can launch more attacks.
Some attacks like intimidate and string shot also have a status effect, though the only one I've seen so far is to reduce your opponent's evasion though there are probably more.

The one stat I don't exactly understand is favourite degree, since lower numbers seem to belong to stronger attacks.

I'm also not sure what triggers your monsters learning more attacks, accept  they're always learned in battle, so it seems a good idea to battle a lot if you want to learn more.
Also, there are some status conditions which seem to be tied to the monster's personality, EG if your monster is inclined to rage, you'll occasionally get a damage boost when you get hit, whilst I think fighting spirit when it activates effects your evasion rate, though again I'm not %100 sure on this as yet.

2019-06-09 14:21:39

Oh, noooooooooo, my one year monster Fariel has died.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-06-09 14:23:45

And by the way, this game is just awesome, I can't say anything other about it. It is just cool.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-06-09 17:34:06

How do you know if the new update is out? I'm grabbing the game now.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-09 17:52:17

Yes, it's portable. I've been running it portably on 2 computers within a Resilio Sync folder, so my game stays synchronised.
Anyway, every so often my game would say, it looks as though I recently love shadow, which is the nickname I chose for my elder goblin. I'm not sure what that means, does it mean that I'm taking good care of said goblin or does it have another meaning.
The english in this is rudimentary so I sometimes have to guess what he meant. In this I wonder if it wouldn't be better to use JGT, but not sure what google will make of that, because I once tried playing another game translated into Afrikaans which is my mother tongue, and google didn't do very well in doing that either. So since JGT uses google translate, I wonder if that english might be better or...is the current english better than that which JGT can offer from Japanese to English?

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2019-06-09 18:11:33

Why can't I access other drives, just one where I put the game? For example, my game is at d, and I have things in C, and I can't access it.

2019-06-09 18:28:44

There's a line that says if you're tired of the monster you can let it rest or something like that, which is a grave mistake because it actually means if you're sick of raising that monster you can let it rest, lol. Sounds weird right?

To change the drive, delete the option file and restart the game. I use that method. Not sure if there's a way to change that in game or not. I added one of my favorite hausa songs to it and got a poodle worm lol. so cute.:) But I erased that save though. I just wonder if it'd give me the same result if I select the same file in different playthrough

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-09 20:02:24

That's not how you change drives.
From the list of directories or folders; not sure what the game calls it now; press your backspace key to go up levels until you reach the root of your PC where you can indeed change drives.
Later!

2019-06-09 20:08:56

also, to answer an earlier question, the game checks for an update when it is launched and will tell you if you aren't running the latest version.

2019-06-09 20:18:50

Yar figured. Knew it when I ran the game myself. You can't do anything when you walk in the park right, besides all that ball/bread/frisby throing crap.

2019-06-09 20:42:52

Can they evolve?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-06-09 22:24:08

Nope. They can be fused together to create new monsters, though.
My monster is reaching the end of its life and I still can't get past the B Rank.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-06-09 23:13:29

how many moves can they learn? I think both of mine know 3 or 4.

2019-06-10 00:35:18

What happen if you keep on using the monster to fight or contest or in short play the game despite it righes 5 years old? will he die?

2019-06-10 01:03:43

The sound track use in the summer marathon is awsome.

2019-06-10 01:31:32

monsters die around five, not exactly five. Some die as early as 4 even if you've done everything right. What you need to do is save every week once your monster is 4 with some months after that and save every week. When your monster dies, restore your old game and go freeze it. For example if your monster is 4 years, six months, and 2 weeks old and then it dies when it gets another week, go back to your save and freeze it when it is 4 years, six months, and 2 weeks old because then you know how long it has to live and you can max it out when you freeze it.

The way you get monsters to really high ranks is that you train a monster until it is old and about to die, freeze it, then get a new monster, train it until it is about to die, freeze it, combine both monsters to make a new monster, train it until it too is about ready to die, freeze it, and then keep training monsters until they are ready to die, freezing and combining them until you have a super-monster in terms of power.

For example, if you have a monster you trained heavily is peed, and then you combine it with another monster that had high speed, the creature you get will have extremely high speed.

Each time you have a baby from that sequence of combining, the starting stats will be a little bit higher than the generation before and you train the monster up to get even stronger by the time it is ready to die than the previous generation. thus making your monsters stronger each generation.

Your new baby monsters after combining aren't going to be as powerful as their parents directly, but they will start with much higher stats than either of the parents started with on average. With a well-trained monster, after a couple generations, starting out with stats below 100 in anything will be rare and some stats might even start above 200 after a couple generations.

2019-06-10 01:52:37 (edited by flameAlchemist 2019-06-10 02:07:04)

how do I get more gold? how do I talk to my monster in the park when I walk it. hear are my monsters stats
nickname: Pink fish Pink fish
Person: impatient, Leisurely
Like grain, meat
Hate None
Helth: 202
power 180
Intelligence: 269
Concentration: 168
Reflexes: 222
Toughness: 160
Love: Developing
Body: Feeling thin
Policy: doting
Hunger: Full stomach
fatigue: Fine
stress: None
Popularity: 6%
How do I improve its Popularity?
Is their anything I need to train more? I also sometimes get this message that says I think it's sweet to Pink fish recently. It's pretty cute, but you also need to be strict to get along. how do I do that?