2019-11-07 02:34:03

@dark, she did not see its stats at all, so you may be right...
Well, i have problems translating the game into french (possibly some spanish glitches) because the accented letters are not allowed. Should i go with other words or different explanations?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2019-11-07 12:01:17

@pika-san not sure what you mean about monster stats, all of the stats are quite visible, my only miner issue is I wish there was a little more mileage in letting monsters end their lives naturally, and that you didn't get so many fusion items.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-01-16 14:08:14

It is abandoned or what?

meow meow.

2020-01-16 17:19:08

Um I thought it is finished.

2020-01-16 17:57:38

But I have a proposition.
Please add a multiplayer.
and random events.

meow meow.

2020-01-16 19:35:26

I have a counterproposition:
Don't suggest ideas that would take far more work than they're worth.
The game is very solidly a single-player experience. I get tired of people asking for multiplayer to be tacked on to virtually every game they play. Yes, it would be fun. No, it wouldn't be worth it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-16 20:38:06

It doesn't mean that if it doesn't worth it for you, it wouldn't worth for anyone. Damn.

2020-01-16 21:11:14

I have a suggestion, please, please please I beg you, don't, never, ever add online to the game. You know what pisses me off nowadays? The annoying worship from this age's people to something called Online. Online is cool but, never as being seemingly considered a major thing in gaming. Games are essentially offline, and no matter kids nowadays cry begging for online they'd never get rid of this fact. Missed those days when we were playing rpg games, adventure games and other various without this intruder whose name is online.
Rofl, I know my post is so funny as I was so much pissed off, but I still admit it, I'm pissed off as hell of this online bullshit that goes around in each and every game that comes out, and their unjustified and annoying attachment to online gaming as if offline gaming isn't the eternal basis. Please, we want online in also A Hero's Call ok? And please please, you know the up coming game The Vale right? Please we want online in it as well. And ooh yeah, would be cool if there's online in A Blind Legend, or why not even in Alt Frequencies? lol bullshit. Haha, you might blame me to it, but that's my opinion which I did express in a sarcastic, kinda pissed off like way big_smile. I play online myself, but never consider it a priority in gaming as many do ridiculously do nowadays.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-01-16 22:34:25

I would also like online for rhythm rage and beat star and the blind swordsman and legacy and adventure at c: and bk3 and

2020-01-17 03:00:25

Ironically I am the opposite way around. A lot of online games I want to be offline, and a lot of multiplayer ones I'd rather be single player.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-01-17 08:52:49

I never thought I'd agree with many people at one time, but, 906, 908, 909 and 910, I totally agree!
People nowadays want online functionality like they cannot even play without it. Do they think that there won't be any fun in playing the games offline? If so, then they should know that there are many games which people have enjoyed playing offline.
@907, You know what, I'd like to say something to you. Here it is... It doesn't mean if it is worth it for you, then it would be worth it for everyone.
haha! smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-01-17 17:45:47

Let me clarify. When I say "not worth it" I'm talking about how much work it would be to create online functionality, vs. how much effect it would likely have on the game's longevity. From what I understand, creating online functionality can be an enormous headache, especially given that a lot of things in these games are time-based. Yes, it could absolutely be done...but for what? For a few dozen people to maybe play against each other for a couple of weeks until they got bored? It looks as if this game has reached its peak (I may be wrong on this, too), so when I'm talking about things being "worth it" or not, I'm speaking from the perspective of the dev's workload, not from Jayde's preferences. And again, I could be wrong. That's a given. I'm not omniscient and don't pretend to be.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-18 11:03:22

Hi guys, in the change log of breed memorials, it says that there was a pack with special monsters they distributed for a limited time. Has anyone the special monster pack? Would it be possible to get it from someone, i missed it but would be highly interested in it.

2020-01-18 11:52:12

If there would be no problem I'll gladly be uploading it.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-01-18 15:42:45 (edited by Niklas 2020-01-18 15:43:24)

Since the thing was free, I see no problem regarding this. Or is there anything I don't see here? If not, I think you can upload it. I would contact the dev himself, but I can't japanese.

2020-01-18 16:30:07

The bm special file? I can provide it.
https://send.firefox.com/download/10182 … 2DVbhr4i9A
Happy specializing.

----------
Hmm... The truth of mysteries. I truely wonder. Don't you wonder?
The wonder of all the human life. Who are you? Do you know?
Can you face yourself? Understand who you are?

2020-01-19 01:14:44

Thank you very much, but is there another upload service you can use or such? Firefox says to me that the link has expired.

2020-01-19 01:37:43

Well I'm not sure. I could use fileconvoy. As follows.
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gb … 211df49b23
This file'll be around for 21 days. Well it should. Enjoy and let me know if it doesn't work.

----------
Hmm... The truth of mysteries. I truely wonder. Don't you wonder?
The wonder of all the human life. Who are you? Do you know?
Can you face yourself? Understand who you are?

2020-01-25 17:16:36

Got the latest update, and it said there are thirty-seven new monsters! Are they new combinations or are some of them new types? If so, what should I be looking for?

Also, I came back to this game only to be reminded I have so many babies to train up, and not gonna lie, I'm not sure I'll be able to raise them all without getting bored and possibly running out of money from feeding them.

2020-01-25 19:29:41 (edited by PatrykK 2020-01-25 19:30:38)

how to get a newly added monsters?

meow meow.

2020-01-25 19:47:41

Trying to work that out myself. I've tried some files but I don't know which ones are new and which ones are old that I just haven't seen before. sad

2020-01-25 20:11:45

Guys, I have a suggestion, but I don’t think you’re going to like it. I think you might want to consider deleting your save files. Some games do this. Keep a backup.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-01-25 21:02:21

eh? delete my save file? , why? I don't understand...
regarding the new update , looks like the new items are obtainable from adventure only? , I don't see anything new in the shop. for monster though, I am not sure myself.
Still think this game is really a good one.

2020-01-25 21:33:50

I think 922 is saying our old save might not have the new stuff in it.

But if it was incompatible, wouldn't we have been told in the changelog/the game itself?

2020-01-25 22:01:42

The developer may have forgotten to include that in the change log. Remember, he could have spent a very long time coding. He could have been falling asleep when he posted the update.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.