2020-02-08 06:55:09

Oh, I haven't had a new monster die in the new file yet, so we'll see.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-02-08 07:04:31

So just to double check, it is confirmed that you need to delete your old savefile to get the new creatures in the update?
I'd prefer to know for certain before I do that, since while I haven't got all the unlocks and bells and whistels, I have got to s rank in all of the, bought lots of training equipment and made at least some progress.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-08 07:11:24

@952 yes, that's correct

best regards, muhammad chafid

2020-02-08 07:18:05

Thanks for letting me know, that's a tad disappointing, but will hopefully be worth it in the end.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-08 08:19:15

Uh...you can have multiple save files. Why do you have to delete the old one? That...just doesn't seem like it makes any sense.

2020-02-08 11:10:54

Oops, what I mean is you only need to start a new game. No need to delete your old save

2020-02-08 11:36:03 (edited by Dark 2020-02-08 11:36:42)

Hmmm, I wonder if perhaps I am missing something here.

When you said that I needed to start a new game to get the changes in the new version, I assume you mean the new changes wouldn't show up in my old file with all the progress.
I could keep the  file around of course, but since I assume I'd have to play on the new file to see the new stuff, there would be little point trying to progress in two ssaved games at once, I'd be better putting my time into the new game with the new stuff and trying to get my progress back.

2020-02-08 14:48:29

Unless the new monster type sucks, in which case for someone like me, whose main file has something like 700k gold plus all the upgrades, it's just not worth unlocking.
But if you're less far along, it may be worth it more.
Is Reme like a siren/mermaid or something?

2020-02-08 15:12:52

@ 958 it's not reme it's reem. And it's a sound type monster

2020-05-20 08:21:41

after all this time, the game's latest update finally appeared.
The last update I found out was in January.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2020-05-20 18:05:49

Hi.
Um? It's throwing back an error in japanese when trying to download it

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-05-23 22:54:15

Hi everyone.
How do you guys modify the sounds? I've already set every name correctly, converted them to ogg, but no luck. What can I do?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-05-25 21:17:48

>962
Create a "sound" directory in the directory where "Breed memorial.exe" exists, and place the modified audio file in it.

2020-05-26 02:02:14

Hey there.
Thanks, I figured out that it was not sounds, just sound. Lol.

Take care.
Mike.

2020-05-27 07:53:06 (edited by Ghaith 2020-05-27 07:54:01)

Hello, I didn't get how do I modify the sounds, and when I tried downloading the update, as @961 said, it throws an error in Japanese, and when I tried to restart the game to check for updates, it doesn't tell me about any new updates, what do I do?

2020-05-28 00:26:37

Hi.
Create a folder called sound, not sounds. Then, place the sounds in .ogg format and with the same name than the original ones. That'll do the job.

Take care.
Mike.

2020-05-30 05:49:58

Hi
Just a small question, maybe this  has been discuss before, many times, not much, never, but...
Does anyone know if the game is gonna have an online mode in the future? it would be great for the arena competitions, battling with your friends ¿, racing etc

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-05-30 23:47:02

hi.
Actually morokuma hasn't said anything at the moment, so perhaps not now. Maybe in a near future, as he's throwing out new updates when he can and stuff.
Also, I do not like online games at all. IMO, the unique online game I play is that bloodstorm thing. I'm a lone wolf I guess.

Take care.
Mike.

2020-05-31 17:46:52

So I have a question.
I've been watching this thread for a while now, and heard about new monster types, and also that in order to get them you have to start a new game. So, can I start a new game in a new sve slot, or do I have to remove the save I have and start over completely?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-05-31 23:07:54

hi.
You can start a new game on another slot without removing your first game, yeah.
Btw, 2 monsters of mine have died, and I haven't unlocked the reem thing and stuff. What to do?

Take care.
Mike.

2020-05-31 23:47:42

I got it in 1.32 after slime0 died.
But someone said that if I do a fusion of a very old monster and a freshly born baby, the resulting monster would live longer.
Not only wasn't that true, but I turned my reem and montrail into a ghost by accidentally using the ghost cane.
The old monster I had at that time was a montrail.
By the way, did you have a monster that lived for 5 years or more?
My ghost was so, so close. I rejuvenated it using a golden herb when it was about to die. Then I kept giving golden water, but I ran out of it just a week before the birthday and it again was about to die.
Now, after updating, I have got a curse golem (rock ghost type. I used a moonstone in the fusion, but it didn't have an effect.

2020-06-01 01:15:52

Hi,
@971 is there anyway to get a golden herb witout needing to compete in the silver maraton?
Exploring i guess, but i want a comfirmation.
i'be found some golden water, but not these herbs

Regards,

2020-06-01 12:41:07

I don't think so, I think that you need to compete for the thing to appear

Take care.
Mike.

2020-06-01 16:33:39

To skip spoilers, press h.
Golden herb can be found in the jungle (accessible only in september, october and the first week of november, but it's really rare.

2020-06-01 16:50:54

THX. i'll definitely take a look in the jungle.

Regards,