2019-06-14 01:22:05

Not Found
The requested URL /downloads/bm.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.39 (Ubuntu) Server at ims-productions.com Port 80

2019-06-14 02:00:59

uh, oops?

2019-06-14 02:10:03

Way way too late lol. He took it down because there's the free mode getting bug. Some have it though.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-14 17:35:27

does anyone have the new version and could give a link? I'm really registered so I think I may play it.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-06-14 17:45:21

lm faooooooooooo! I'm download this first time! Thank you Ivan, I'm paid now, paid paid paid! looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

2019-06-14 18:10:39 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-06-14 18:12:21)

yo fighter2005 how is it going?
well multiple accounts is not allowed friend you don't knew it? that's bad

Yours kindly

2019-06-14 18:59:44

i'M sad for those are bought his game, some is also bought that thing for me too, ug, i'M sorry

2019-06-15 22:55:35

Hi,
link is working again. BM 0.6.4 reenables scoreboards.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-06-16 04:07:38

hi, a bug still is present in 0.6.4. items are appearing outside the maps. walls are in frunt of items. making getting them not possible. for example. hering a item on the right, and running to it, makes u run in to a wall. but item is behind it. kindly help out.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2019-06-16 06:04:23

moderation:
@lord (154)
I'm giving you a warning. There's absolutely no reason you should be taunting Ivan here for what could only be an obvious, if catastrophic, mistake. These things happen.
I, however, have no confirmation of this poster's identity and am thus not able to make any formal decisions that wouldn't be completely throwing impartiality out the window. We've received quite a few warnings as to the true identity of lord existing as a previously banned member, so if someone is able to present concrete evidence please do so through PM's or whatever method you'd like. You'd be doing us and the forum as a whole a great service.

2019-06-16 14:29:20

dude ivan pls add in bm score read by tts

Yours kindly

2019-06-16 16:32:57

I have no intention of being banned. Don't worry, I'm never going to let Ivan be defended here. Never! Because Ivan certainly intends to destroy the game world. If you're going to get a donation for all the games, how do you know everyone can shop, Ivan? If you want a donation. You would have a donation link to each game page. So we wouldn't even have to see that ridiculous register. Fortunately, the more updated my game, the updated register bug version I have the balls, so I'm playing it when I'm bored

2019-06-16 16:34:42

like survive the wild

2019-06-16 17:01:27

at post 162 and 163, lol

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-16 18:03:44

162 and 163 are the clear evedence of that beeing that he is banned
that is clearly google translate lol

2019-06-16 18:04:51

thisis not google, this is microsoft. And I cante use?

2019-06-16 18:54:33

love the BM update:) smile smile

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-06-16 19:22:47

166 yeah sure microsoft created windows and we are using it but google translate, or qtranslate well never mind probably soon you will get truth action.

Yours kindly

2019-06-17 10:32:15

no, because he speeks on anyaudio and also its misspelled.
also if @162 and 3 are not enough evidence then I don't know what is smile

2019-06-17 22:37:40 (edited by defender 2019-06-18 01:07:29)

I have to admit I wasn't really understanding the hype around this game, but having played it more now, it's not bad, I'd probably give it 3.5 stars out of 5 in it's current state, and it's improving all the time.
I think it's a fun little kid friendly arcade title with good sounds, a couple twists on the formula, and decent balance (I'll have to play it more to really know) even if the concept isn't completely original and a couple of the sounds have been overused in other titles.
The price seems quite reasonable too, given that you get the main gameplay with no time restrictions for free, three computer licensing, updates are frequent, server hosting for scoreboards needs to be paid for, and it's a niche market so he won't get very many customers, plus paypal skims some off the top of every order.

I would prefer a home end volume control for footsteps rather than the super quiet ones now, but maybe that's just me?
I do believe that the bonuses could probably be a bit quieter though, or the balloons a bit louder, because when your aiming for one it's hard to hear the other, but maybe that just takes practice and it's on me as the player.
I don't really like that you get achievements for every little tiny thing either, like using each menu option the first time.  I don't think the goal of those is really to get as many as humanly possible into the game the way people have been doing lately, but to make them more worth while.  Otherwise their is no real feeling of well, achievement! big_smile
If you do something multiple times that most people wouldn't, or you make a rare choice, that's something, but otherwise, it just feels like padding to get the number up for the game blurb.
The documentation is also pretty out of date (which to be fare you did point out right at the top) for instance it doesn't explain how to use bombs, doesn't talk about balloon storms, and still says achievements aren't supported in the unpaid version.  I know that your trying to get some more professional documentation done, which is good, and it's easy to just say you'll roll all the new changes up into that and release it all at once, but in the meantime, it would take two minutes to add it to the current documentation and that helps now, rather than later.
Some fun, bouncy music for the main game might be cool too, I think soundimage.org has a few tracks that could fit quite well.

2019-06-27 21:22:26

Hi,
so a few things have been going on, mainly my job being in the way to provide another update. I can actually post a bug-fix update for the version and leave it at that, unlesss you guys want more content? After this update I plan to recode the game in a different programming language, allowing us to have native Mac OS support. What do you guys think?

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-06-27 21:36:20

hi, Well it would be neet for a little update to fix some buggs.
But after that I see no problem with re writing it in a diffrent language.
Are you currently useing bgt?
because if you want it to work on all platforms you should give python a go.
Hope to see this game get better and better!!

Have a lovely day.

2019-06-28 01:28:21

Yes, I have gotten the basic core of the game to run under Mac OS.

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-06-28 09:11:12

nice job.

Have a lovely day.

2019-06-28 12:20:15

that's great. Make it closs platform and more people can play it.

Yours kindly