2019-05-06 04:24:35 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-12-16 05:21:36)

Balloon Master is a game where you just pop as many balloons as you can, while racing against the clock! There are three modes you can choose from and coins to earn to spend them in the shop.
Download link is below.
http://ims-productions.com/bm.php

Note: at this time, the game is no longer receiving updates.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-05-06 04:46:15 (edited by Jod 2019-05-06 04:47:32)

it's a cool game, but the balloons don't sound like ballons i think, also is donation like mason's game in where you can pay or ask for a key?
you should also add an achievement for who plays the game before going to school lol because i'll have to go school in like 10 minutes
Congratulations! You just unlocked the Rice crispies for breakfast achievement! Hold on just a minute. Before we go on with the achievement, let me ask you a question. Who in the hell is up at 7 in the morning. Seriously. Sleep in. Anyway...nothing we can do now. Its not like I can send you back to bed so...here. Have some balloons for breakfast. Screw those crispies. Who needs those

2019-05-06 04:51:01

i'm happy without a mac.

2019-05-06 05:15:01

one thing I want to ask before I choose to pay or not
when we bought a key do you provide name itself or we can put what ever name we want it seem no text box for submitting the name before paying
the button just directly put me on checkout button

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-05-06 05:42:18

That sounds like a lot of fun. I really like those kinds of games. Then again small things amuse small minds lol

2019-05-06 06:13:16

At post 2, how do I know when you're going to school? Haha.

@post 4, I will fix that now. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-05-06 06:46:32

ok I already purchase a key to support you but I wonder
after transaction completed just took me on key detail item name is bm key
but on bottom of page it said about activated tk key
so do I can use this key for tk if you still hosting
also one suggestion it would be great if you can send key through e-mail that bought your key
some time people might close their page and got a plobblem and said they don't get a key

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.

2019-05-06 06:53:38

sorry for double posting I can't activate my key I enter my name and put a key that I receive on website
after that it said this name doesn't exist in data base
if you need detail I can send it

2019-05-06 07:44:58

Hey there,
sorry about that whitefall, all of my orders are processed manually. I have sent you an email with your information. Next update will be coming tomorrow, introducing more modes for paid players and fixing off a few bugs.
Thanks to everyone who has helped out!

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-05-06 08:12:19

Already loving the game.
I love arcade stuff like this! Once some modes come out, I will be purchasing this thing.
I'm a little confusd about the difference between items and powerups. From what I gather, items spawn every so often (extra time and bombs) but power-ups only spawn if you pop a certain number of balloons in a short time.
Often, the balloons play the hit but not killed sound when I hit them, but I think this is a bug?
Also, you're forgetting some key commands in the readme:
tab for invintory I think, and enter to use an item
c for coordinates
r for time remaining,
Shift for cheat codes.
BTW I love how when you have less than a second left, the timer gives you the time in milliseconds hahaha. Of course, by the time you process what's going on, it's too late to really do much about, but it's a nice geeky touch.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-05-06 08:14:53

I've been really into these types of simple games lately, it's helping me get back into gaming after a pretty long dry spell where practically nothing but Crazy Party interested me. This is no exception. I've played a few rounds, and I really like the sound effects and music. I also like the powerups, although I'm not sure what the bombs are for. The readme doesn't say.

I think I found a bug, though. If you go into the stats screen, there's no way to get out of it. Escape doesn't work, and alt f4 doesn't do anything either. I had to end the game in Task Manager.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-05-06 08:23:45

@turtlepower it's an audio form I think so it's not a standard dialog. You must tab to the OK button and press it to close it. Also I think bombs just destroy an area of blaloons. i'm not sure how useful they are since I don't use them often, and I don't know if they help you get powerups. I'd guess not but it's anyone's guess lol
I also don't like how you keep your invintory after a game is over, but if you exit, it's gone. Admittedly this only seems to affect the number of bombs you have, but it's something I have never been a fan of in games. Either save your invintory all the time, or purge it when a game ends.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-05-06 08:29:59

Call stack size: 11

File: C:\Users\IVAN\Dropbox\!devdome\BalloonMaster\includes\hip.bgt
Line: 3 (1)
Function: double percent(double, double)

File: C:\Users\IVAN\Dropbox\!devdome\BalloonMaster\includes\menus.bgt
Line: 94 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

File: C:\Users\IVAN\Dropbox\!devdome\BalloonMaster\includes\reg.bgt
Line: 69 (1)
Function: void registration::nloop()

Line: 153 (1)
Function: void registration::action(string, string, string = "", bool = false)

Line: 337 (1)
Function: void ask_for_reg()

Line: 60 (6)

Line: 69 (1)
Function: void registration::nloop()

Line: 153 (1)
Function: void registration::action(string, string, string = "", bool = false)

Line: 337 (1)
Function: void ask_for_reg()

Line: 60 (6)

File: C:\Users\IVAN\Dropbox\!devdome\BalloonMaster\bm.bgt
Line: 145 (1)
Function: void main()

2019-05-06 08:45:21

hmm seem weird I check e-mail and spam mail I don't see any e-mail from you
I tried with name and key I got from website stll this name doesn't exist
but when I type whitefall that you spell wrong and key I got from website it said this key is invalid
to avoid confusion my name spell w I g h t f a l l
if not mine could you change to correct spelling and send key again to my e-mail I already purchased
my e-mail is po202kb{@}gmail.com use {} to avoid bot anyway

2019-05-06 11:59:57

It says the page is not reachable if I try to get on the web site.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-05-06 13:29:26

The site is back up. Seems like someone wants to delete apache logs from the system. Ah, yeah, Lol. That's a no no. hahaha. But I actually did buy the game as well and no email from ya unless you have to aprove my purchase. Which, is fine by me. Lol. How ever, with that being said, nice game you have here man. I like it a lot!

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-05-06 13:56:38 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-05-06 13:57:04)

Emailed all keys processed in the last 12 hours. Whightfall, I sent your key with the correct spelling of the name.

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-05-06 14:28:52

@ivan I already check my g-mail box all place still don't see your e-mail
would be easier if you sending via pm
or I can e-mail you with e-mail that show on my transaction e-mail
it weird for me don't know anyone have plobblem like me or not

2019-05-06 14:40:35

Post 18, check your spam. It probs went in there. Was checking mail logs just to see that things are indeed working as they should, and it does show up as a status of sent for ya.

2019-05-06 14:51:29

@ 19 thanks it already work as it show I don't know what's going on some time it weird for me

2019-05-06 15:58:19

I like the concept of this game and have donated $5. However, the key I received doesn't work when I enter my name. I get a message stating the name doesn't exist in the database. Now what? I also received a messsage about TK, but I'm not sure if that's just default text on the order page. Speaking of that game, what happened? It's no longer on the website?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-05-06 17:18:00

o really good game. Well maiby i can try paid mode. But i really loved this thing!

Yours kindly

2019-05-06 17:23:52

in my opinion, free players should be can score too it will good. No? ok thanks.

Yours kindly

2019-05-06 17:28:55

Yo Ivan, check your phone. hint hint. Lol. Or if ya have, reply. Again, Hint hint. Hahaha.

2019-05-06 17:32:31

Paying for the scoreboard? this kind of innovation i never saw.