2019-05-10 12:24:35

said it on the anyaudio network but gonna say again here: I have an idea for a mode, balloon rush mode, where you run around a small grid and have say 8 seconds to find tand pop a balloon, then your time goes back to 8 and another one spawns. I think it would be neat to see how long you could last.

2019-05-10 14:13:29

ivann, before i buy this i wish to be sure the same thing that happend to tk will not happen with this also, i need to kno it so i may think if its wurth it, i just dont whant to buy it and just see you have discontinued it!

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-05-10 15:01:42

77 atm dev is thinking like this i mean he will not discontinue but who knows?

Yours kindly

2019-05-10 21:18:03

I've now got my own copy, successfully registered. If you see jukesy1992 on the scoreboard, that's me.
The only thing I'd say is I am a bit stuck with what to do next to earn more coins. I've got 11 or so achievements, so I don't know how many there are left to find.

2019-05-11 01:12:07 (edited by wightfall 2019-05-11 01:14:03)

yeah agree with aaron i'm stuck with how to get more coin
also ultrabomb should be add to the shop because it isn't powerups they still is item same as bomb
my suggestion you should add when end game we should receive coins depending on how much balloon we can pop plus mode we're playing at that time
or if minigame come we should receive coin after each game play aswell
i'm trying not to cheat still I know how but cheat code so big expensive if we can't find other way

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-05-11 19:14:33

Hi all,

how is it possible to earn more coins? I got some via achievements but now I have no idea how to get more of them.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-05-11 20:09:39

Noticed a few things.
I can access the shop as a free player. Speaking of which, when you buy a bomb from the shop, there goes 50 coins into nothing. I can't find it in my inventory. Also I heard someone playing the game registered and there were no audio achievements? The only thing talking was a screen reader. Also minigames, coming soon, but uh, not there. Nice nice. And cheatcodes that you have to, as far as I know, cheat to get. How do you get 750 coins? I have only found 23 achievements and only have 77 coins. I have tried a few things yet haven't found a way to unlock the cheats.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-05-11 20:54:41

Agreed
As far as I know, achievements are the only way to get coins, unless I am wrong, and that should probably be fixed.
This is a good game.

2019-05-11 21:04:09

Right, I also got no audio achievements yet also I'm registered. Yeah, it really is a super nice game but if you pop balloons again and again and try everything to get more coins or unlock the cheats and nothing works, I'm getting slowly frustrated. I only have 194 coins at the moment.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-05-15 13:24:43

Just wanted to let everyone know that a BM update got pushed out last night, saving things in appdata, fixing a few bugs and changes to scoreboards. http://ims-productions.com/bm.php

I may or may ont rewrite the game in a different programming language, allowing support for multiple operating systems!

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-05-15 14:48:37

Ooooooooooooooooh! Python, Python, Python!

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-05-15 15:32:43

Woops? Looks like you need to take part of your source code out of your .zip file. I see a .bgt script. Lol. Leeking code is something that shouldn't be doing, I think I see your decryption keys for your .dat sounds file. Lol. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I think this is kind of funny. Yeah, I know, I'm being fucked up here but there you go. When extracting the .zip file to run the game, me sees that script and goes, well then.

2019-05-15 16:19:49

Okay. Safe to download again. BGT script has been removed and I went in and replaced stuff. With Ivan's favor of course. It's all good now.

2019-05-16 01:13:16

greetings, I wonder how the person on the scoreboard for survival and extreme that goes by cheato got over a billion points in 2 minutes i don't believe you can do that

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-05-16 01:15:43

I also think that's cheating but can understand the person, perhaps he wants to get the cheats too and tries everything.
I for myself don't play the game anymore because it's always the same with no more achievements and coins. I ask myself for what I have paid... sad

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-05-16 13:42:55

Well, besides running the game 5, 10, 20 and 30 times, deleting your data and all the other achievements I'd say that's all of them. I actually know what all of the achievements are and how to get them. I'm not gunna tell you how but I believe that Ivan knows how I got that info because well, that little bug with that BGT script being in there that was quickly patched, ah, yeah. I'll say no more. Don't worry, he and I were laughing about that shit over the phone. Lol. But sadly there are no more after you got all of them but I think he's gunna add more?

2019-05-16 14:05:31

I agree with whoever said you should probably get some coins when completing games, i'd say 50 for normal and 100 for extreme. Or if that's too much, 25 for normal and 50 for extreme. Gives playing the actual game a little more value as well.

2019-05-16 16:19:49

Or your coins are based on score

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-05-16 16:57:55

or your balloon points are adding in too your coins. Well good times paid players, this game is ahem, something borring for free  ones. Still good luck ivan, maiby it will better than it is.

Yours kindly

2019-05-16 21:18:20 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-05-16 21:28:46)

Hi,
so here's the thing. I am going to release a new version of BM with some more modes and a payout system once you complete each game. Thanks guys for ideas.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-05-16 21:37:53

woooop and i can't wait. also please also if able explain how you can get 1 billion points in 2 minutes (see survival number 1 spot and extreme spots

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-05-16 22:27:45

At post 95, cool man, looking forward to it. Remember not to put any BGT scripts in when uploading the thing. Lol. Hehehehehehehe! And no, I'm not gunna let ya live that down for a while now. hahahahahaha. It's all good. Shit happens.

2019-05-16 23:32:14

but is he the only one who just so happened to download that version? hmm. maybe so. maybe not. at either rate. I look forward to whatever may come of it.

2019-05-17 00:20:45

I probs was, given that that has been fixed rather quickly after the fact when I downloaded it so there's a small chance that yall should have gotten the code as well. Lol. Anyways, gunna stop being fucked up now. Hehehehe.

2019-05-17 07:56:19

yesyesyesyesyes more modes modes modes!
have an idea for a thing, flying ballons, you can only hit them while you are jumping. but first add jumping smile