2018-11-29 10:46:48

Hello.

In your opinion what sidescrollers for the blind are the best? I know that through the years there have been different types of sidescrollers for the blind.
Some people come back to over and over again. While there are some that people play once an never come back to.

2018-11-29 15:02:02

I think one of my favorites was adventure at C.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-11-29 15:11:04

I recommend Psycho Strike.

2018-11-29 16:52:58

BK3 is by far my favourite.
Tons of weapons and items, platforming and puzzles.
there is also SBYW I guess if you like that stuff. I play once in a while.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-11-29 17:36:41

@4, I WOULDN'T CALL sbyw a sidescroller, but, whatever

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-29 17:49:13

@5
And why not?

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-11-29 18:16:33

i guess, if you make a map that's just moving to the right and left, but the game has so much more, like a y axis, i can't call a game with a y axis that uses it a sidescroller, it's 2d

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-29 19:57:15

Så BK3 would not be a sidescroller according to you then?

Carl Sagan

2018-11-29 20:01:29

Those are definitely both side scrollers... even the earliest side scrollers from the 80s had some form of 2d movement. Being able to move up and down on a y axis does not a non side scroller make.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-11-29 20:51:08

h good point

----------

2018-11-29 21:37:07

adventure at C., super lia, bk3, bk2 and the gate

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-11-29 22:26:16 (edited by defender 2018-11-29 22:27:20)

IMO Q9 should be on that list.
And since this is supposed to be the best side scrollers, not all of the side scrollers in general, I'd take psychostrike off and probably the gate too since so many people hate it.
No matter what you think of them they aren't worth the asking price.

2018-11-29 22:40:29

I like Q9 too. I've tried a few others, but that's one I keep returning to play.

2018-11-29 22:45:23

I always felt like super liam's stages felt kinda empty, least the first couple.

I know that its a mainstream game but I would argue that streets of rage remake is a good one. I haven't played an audiogame that matched its quality, except maybe bk2 and 3 but those are not pure brawlers.

2018-11-30 03:41:41 (edited by defender 2018-11-30 03:42:31)

Yeah the only reason to play Super Liam is for nostalgia IMO... It just doesn't hold up well any more.
Too bad Battlezone is buggy now and also stupidly hard at higher levels.

2018-11-30 04:49:25

What about Tomb Hunter from Mason?