2019-07-21 01:01:16

how many   mini games I need to unlock. so I can buy the customizable  for the mini games in online mode?
I have 500   Jim’s.  but I don’t see it

2019-07-21 01:44:21

It used to be 100 unless it was changed. Also, you may or may not need at least one victory in each world for it to show up.

2019-07-21 15:21:09

when new wersion?

meow meow.

2019-07-21 15:34:56

When it is announced.

2019-07-23 23:15:35

new version is out

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2019-07-23 23:22:12

We have a central server if anyone likes to join, its called coolgamers.

2019-07-24 01:01:26

could someone post the changelog for 66?

2019-07-24 01:13:43 (edited by Chris 2019-07-24 04:02:05)

This update is awesome! I love the server program! I am hosting a server on my Linux VPS. It is called slannon and can be accessed from the public server list or typing christopherw.me into the private server box.

beta66

Network
A server application is now available. Use "server.exe name 2500 -l english" for example to create a server named "name" on the port 2500 and with a English output. Add "-p" if you want it to be visible in the server list. The output is in the console, but except if there is a mistake on the command line, this output is not very useful yet.

Battle
More than 50 new cards.
New possible conditions for launching a card: environments, postures, statistics, status.
Some cards are now launched when they are drawn. When it happens, you draw another card.
New effect, temporary effects, which are a bit like the postures, but temporary, and they can be cumulated.
The critital failure can now be more serious with every cards that have a power value. This value is added to the base damage of the critical failure.
The maximum of the chance of the critical hit is now 75% instead of 50%.
Modified cards: truth mirror (power to 1), common past (added offensive flag), avalanche (passive effect), magnetism (now works properly), bullet seed (projectile flag), quicksand (paralyzes for 1 turn), dark elf (+1 on dagger cards), sacrificial soul (removed the sacrifice flag), all the cards that have now the random flag.

Fixed bugs
The runtime error due to the team chat.
The spectactor mode.
The damage's overflow in the battle.
The limit of 19 points in some mini-games.
The chat while a menu is shown.

Others
The save file is now named "save.bin" and has a new technical format. When you launch the game with an old save file, the conversion is made.
Two new micro-games.
You can now find boxes in the mini-games unlocking world.
The off-line mini-game party looks now like the mini-games unlocking world. You have to play 16 mini-games to finish it and you can find boxes in it.

Okay, I've been playing with the server and here are my thoughts and ideas. First, this is a huge step forward! Now anyone can play no matter what kind of network they're using. The obvious exception to this is a network that blocks outgoing traffic on the port(s) the server uses. Even so, this is certainly better than how it used to be.

There should be a keystroke to announce the information about the number of games and connected clients you receive when first connecting to the server. This would be useful to keep track of what was going on without having to disconnect and connect again or constantly check the game list.

Some of the messages should be changed to better reflect what's going on. For example, you always receive the message that a particular person has left the main room. However, this isn't all that clear because that person may have joined a game, created a game, or left the server entirely. These messages should better reflect what's actually going on.

Speaking of creating games, it should be possible to either password protect and/or hide them from the list entirely. Along with this capability,, there should also be a way to invite specific people to join your game. Oh, private messages wouldn't be a bad idea either.

These are things that could be improved in the future. I can't express just how awesome this new system is! I've wanted this for years! Thank you to everyone involved! The 4 month wait was worth it!

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-07-24 07:40:46

I propose adding the ability to use left and right to switch sections when reading the in game manual.

Still wanting a sound for approaching walls and open paths.

2019-07-24 11:03:33

Hi all,

Awsome update, only one question/request smile
How can de server.exe file be used? Cause when i press enter on it, a command prompt appears, i get an error and the prompt closes. So could someone please explain step by step on how to open a server with using the server.exe program?

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2019-07-24 11:57:48

You have to use the command line. What you do is browse to the directory where your game is, and write server.exe name port and optionally if you want -l english for english output, however if your game save is set to English there is no need to do that. For an example, look at the changelog. You can do for example, server.exe MyServer 2500

2019-07-24 13:54:35

Oh and normal public servers are the same? because I have created one, and noone did not join. and my pords are ok. so maybe not enough people or hmm. let's see later. haha. but I will rather ask here.

2019-07-24 14:41:52

If new cards are being added - which is fair enough and all - I do hope they will fix some of the older ones that are just...not all that good. I'm not saying every card needs to be awesome, but I dunno. Right now, the card battling aspect has some pretty serious balance issues, and I feel like these need addressing before any new cards are added.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-24 14:44:18

If you don't mention them though, nothing will get fixed. I recommend contacting Pragma. I play battles and the majority of the game is balanced pretty well, however with the amount of decks you can create it's always possible people find something terribly powerful.

2019-07-24 15:25:38

There is a bug that some cards do not sound after coming to version 66. For example, a card such as
martial Artist, fist Barrage, etc. will not play any sound.

2019-07-24 15:27:42

Hi! I'm going to download the game as soon as I get home from the office. However, I have a silly question: with the server program, do I still need to open the ports on my router right? For now, thanks for the update!

2019-07-24 16:32:26

Oh it would be good if these new servers will have separate menu. because if you want to see public servers, it is hmm, chaotic.

2019-07-24 17:12:32 (edited by seb 2019-07-24 17:13:07)

At post #2,027, yes

2019-07-24 17:19:23 (edited by Chris 2019-07-24 17:20:44)

If you wish to run a server, you will still need to open the port to allow players to connect to it. However, you can join one of the many available public servers and create your own games, no port forwarding required. This is fantastic!

I agree with the person that said the server list should be split into two groups. Currently, there are a bunch of public servers as well as the older peer to peer style games all mixed up. Having two individual lists would help clean this up. Also, it says server application twice while browsing the list which is a bit annoying.

2019-07-24 17:37:26

keep in mind that this is not a tipe of server you should host when wanting to play a single game with a friend. These servers should only be hosted if you can keep them up as long as possible, and if you have a relatively fast, but most importantly stable connection. Keep in mind that once you host a public central server, any player relies on your connection. If you shut your server down, any game in progress on your server will be aborted, so please host only if you know what you are doing. Do also keep in mind that it is better to have 3 server and 40 players on them, than to have 40 servers and 3 players on them.
So, don't open central servers if you can't keep them up or to just play a single game. You can use the standard method of hosting for that. If you want to test the feature, please open private servers to avoid spamming the server list. Don't add -p  and your server wont be public. That way, you can host as much as you like, just give your IP address for your friends to connect.

2019-07-24 17:47:07

I think daggers will make the game too powerful too quickly. It’s like battle 2.0 with daggers, autodraw, and temporary effects. I feel bad for people who are just starting to learn the game. Make an option to disable these new strats or something

2019-07-24 18:04:20

Agreed with 2031. Only host these public  servers if you know what you are doing and can host them on a permanent basis using a VPS or something like that.

2019-07-24 18:13:40

people can’t stop creating spam servers? there is like seven or more
this is not a game where you say  hey look at me.  I have a server

2019-07-24 21:12:36

There is currently a very serious bug where your number of gems can randomly be reset. I've been able to reproduce this twice, both times after playing battle in the offline mode. Fortunately, I didn't delete my old save file, so I was able to get my gems back, but this needs to be looked into ASAP. I won't be able to play at all until this is fixed, since I don't want to repeatedly get all the new cards, or play online and have my gems wiped out and have to keep restoring from the save file with the old format.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-07-24 23:37:49

so I only see one central server now and the one I was hosting is no longer in the list. Was this ententional? because I only see one central server now